The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2011, 02:31 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by xionxion View Post
Any bro that has experience with Lucky SPA ? Been there to ask for price and it's RM 150 per session of 35 min 2 shot. The girls look alright but didn't try coz rushing time

There is some cheapo fucks opposite too with RM 35 per pop but just totally fuck jobs only with Sabahan or Sarawakian.

Not sure how to look into Hollywood Hotel. Whats the price and damage?

As for Jessica, mind to share the price or damage for the place?
Lucky Spa
Pros
*150 for 2 shots (are you sure)
Cons
*Bad, old and rusty facility
*Sarcastic, boastful OKts
*Time duration lesser than 10mins (standard operating time is 45mins)
*Poor and low quality WLs

Hollywood hotel - Quickie Joint aka Brickfields Ipoh (opposite Lucky Hotel)
Pros
*35 per shot
Cons
*Average looking local or o foreign FLs
*Dirty, messy, rusty facility
*Time duration is 15mins (10 max) but depends whether you take long or short time to release
*Mostly 9 out of 10 FLs forbid touching, licking, kissing, foreplay. Just raba-raba

Hollywood Hotel
-Used to be the primary spa few years ago. But they already adjourned to few blocks further and the spa is now called GOOD MEMORY PUB. You will notice the signboard if you take a walk further the street.

Jessica
PROS
*90 per shot
CONS
*Mostly are imported WLs ranging from TOM YAM and express local CKT or thosai (very very rare)
*Same old facility during their golden times in few years back. Each rooms are vary in terms of sizes. Some even as small as a bathroom. Mostly equipped with a wall mounted mirror for self reflection during FJ
*Time duration is 30 mins (20 mins max) but after 5 mins delay, the bell will keep ringing

The above remarks and reviews may not be accurate and subject to change without notice. All feedbacks are purely based from personal experiences
Old 18-02-2011, 07:15 AM
SamSter

Exclamation ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by xionxion View Post
Bro AFX,

Thanks for the details.

Yup, they did say it was 150 for 2 pop as the OKT mentions. And they seems to be very friendly at that time...not sure is it due to no business.

Jessica seems to sound nice to my pocket and got some decent babes there....definitely worth a try.

The quickie was kinda rundown actually with all those foreign workers I don't really feel safe...any other quikie joint in Ipoh? or private OKT that I can contact to?
Private ctcs? Yes, there are quite a few discreet joints in town whereby these joints are confidentially governed by OKT. If you feel like you want to explore these joints, feel free to join me for a teh tarik session and I will be pleased to share all discreet and FLs ctcs with you

Any suggestion?
Old 24-02-2011, 06:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
louie85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Where is the "jessica" located? Any call girls in Ipoh?
Old 24-02-2011, 06:43 AM
Samster

Re: ......

Where is the Jessica located? and is there any call girls in Ipoh?
Old 06-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mwcs31 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, i will be station in Ipoh the entire week count from today onward. any bro can enlighten me any interesting place in Ipoh?
Old 07-03-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

So far Jessica is the best! U can try Taipan also...
Old 08-03-2011, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
sacy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did any hav any big boobies freelance at ipoh? can PM the ctc? thx Q
Old 08-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bob36 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Dear Bros,

I will be going to Ipoh from this fri, 11 to sun, 13 March 2011.

Any lobangs for KTV, HC or any other joints for cheonging?

There are 4 of us going.

Cheers

Bob
P.S. We are staying in Damai Laut. Is it far from Ipoh?
Old 09-03-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi afx2222,

I will be in Ipoh for up to 1mth here.. Tried to PM you but yr mailbox is full.. Dun mind meeting up for tea session to show me around.. Heee...
Old 10-03-2011, 10:33 AM
SamSter

Exclamation TT session

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentinel21 View Post
Hi afx2222,

I will be in Ipoh for up to 1mth here.. Tried to PM you but yr mailbox is full.. Dun mind meeting up for tea session to show me around.. Heee...
Good morning fellow monger,

I regret to inform you that any no longer can receive and send PM because the mod concerned of this forum has withheld my membership due to some technical issue.

However, any SBF fellow monger can reach me in DPF or MSF.

I will be having a TT session this week. Below is the TT session details:

DATE: 11 MAC 2011, FRIDAY
TIME: 7-8PM and onwards
VENUE: upon sms confirmation
AGENDA: will futher discuss in TT session

If any local or outstation monger wish to join me, please input your name in the list below. Please kindly provide your email for my convenience to contact you prior TT. Any TT session is limited for 5 pax excluding myself.

1.?? (email)
2.?? (email)
3.?? (email)
4.?? (email)
5.?? (email)
Old 10-03-2011, 01:02 PM
SamSter

Exclamation .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob36 View Post
Dear Bros,

I will be going to Ipoh from this fri, 11 to sun, 13 March 2011.

Any lobangs for KTV, HC or any other joints for cheonging?

There are 4 of us going.

Cheers

Bob
P.S. We are staying in Damai Laut. Is it far from Ipoh?
Good day,

Swiss Garden Golf Resort is based at Lumut. You will need to travel up to 30-40km to reach Ipoh. If you want further informations on KTV, HC or any other joints like spa and mp, you might want to check for more information on DPF. There are plenty of infos and details of hot spots in town in other threads and forums.

For Ipoh, here are some useful infos:
Hotel/Spa
1) Rizt Garden/Rizt kowloon hotel which is situated at Jln Yang kalsom, side by side famous with the syt PRC which lurking around the 1st floor lounge and the kopitiam. Nowadays stil can try ur luck at the lounge/kopitiam but most of the syt has their regular and stay in their room most of the time.
2) Regal Lodge spa is the famous spa due to its cleaniness and it was no doubt has the best facilities in town. WL are all from local if not mistaken and ML also available.
3) Tower Regency hotel do not have any spa but they do have PRC service. Those who have the okt contact can easily make arrangement for mirroring.
4) Syuen hotel have the same working operation as Tower regency with okt controlling the PRC in room.
5) Excelsior hotel which famous with OKT Michael Phang last time supplying mostly overweigth ML, can try ur luck to ask for WL arrangement if you are desperate.
6) Tambun Inn hotel do not have spa but can ask the okt for WL supply which may from famous ASEAN country such as Thai, Viet or Indo. Hotel facilities are not well maintained.
7) Hillcity spa from Hillcity hotel let you feel like getting a warm bath inside the ipoh famous limestone cave, beside that, you can opt for ML for massage or WL as well. The WL consist from PRC, Viet, TY or local.
8) Others spa such as the famous Robin spa, classic spa are supplying local dishes, while the new Hollywood spa (now beside the good memory pub, opp first sister), lucky hotel, grand view hotel are supplying PRC, TY or Viet dishes.
9) Taipan Reflexology is jus an ordinary reflex centre which provide hanky-panky services despite FJ and it requires your skill in negotiation willingness to spend $$ if the any ML who can meet your requirement

Fxxk Joints (Quickie)
1) The infamous Taiwan which is currently under the name of Jessica (formerly known as Taiwan) remained the only joint in town in providing quickie unload retailing below rm100 and followed by First Sister (opp good memory pub), then the RM 35/shot dunno wat name joint along the shop at the 1st floor of the old hollywood spa.
2) Besides this, the Hotel Libis near the round about of the Sri Maju bus station, the hotel london above the mamak stall near the UOB, and many more small rest house at the robin spa road, are also the budget quickie joints for quick unload. These joints are retailing below rm50

Miscellaneous
1) There are many others places which the OKT operating in tight security such as the Tasek WL port, the local/Indonesia supply by OKT Auntie Yin, the Gunung Rapat Milf PRC port.....etc.

Retail & Price
1) For the fuck place, the pricing is from RM35 up to RM100/shot.
2) Those spa and hotel operating style will cost from RM 140 up to RM 180 depend the okt and location. Taipan is exceptional as only do massage.
3) For others places, charges will be start from RM 110 up to RM 150.

Have a nice and sextifying trip in Ipoh!

Old 10-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Ipoh Bus Terminal in KL

After reading all the FRS here, I am thinking of going to Ipoh next month

Where is the Ipoh Bus Terminal in KL ? Bukit Jalil ? PuduRaya ?
Old 10-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 21
sentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersentinel21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Ipoh Bus Terminal in KL

Thanks afx2222, really good info for my 1 mth stay here..

My email is [email protected].. Email me and we will arrange from there..

If Im not wrong, puduraya is closed already.. Its Bukit Jalil but I last heard it changed again..

Take the electric train to and fro is faster.. Abt 2 hrs can reach..
Old 14-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Samster (M)

felixt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amverton View Post
First time staying overnight in Ipoh, having dinner with colleagues. Decided to have some drinks and was recommended to R**z G****n. Wow, place was packed and limited sitting place. Ordered some drinks and PRC ladies come and sit. One young PRC that looks 18 caught the eye, after sitting for a while decided to go up to her room.

Normal SOP, wash up in the bathroom and then straight to action. Wow, even though she's petite, her boobs are at least B-cup and natural. Pinkish nipple and after tweaking a while, stand to attention. After BBBJ, it's my turn to sextify her - lick and suck on the nipples and then go down south, nice clean pussy. After that she cap me and ride me for a while. Man, with such solid boobs bobbing up and down it turns me on. Then it is missionary, sitting and doggie. But due to too much alcohol, little brother decided not to let go. Getting tired after 15 mins, decided for her to HJ while playing with her natural boobs.

Name: Yang Yang
Face: 7
Body: 9 - petite and solid body
Boobs: 9 - at least B-cup and on the petite body, man it's great
BBBJ: 6 - not enough sucking power, more of sucking on the head only
HJ: 6 - though I cum while HJ but it's due to her boobs and not her skill as it is just stroking up and down mechanically
FJ: 8 - pretty tight and natural moaning,unfortunately the beer took effect too early
RTF: Maybe

Damage: RM 150 1 shot
Bro..can pm me the contact number..soon i will at there working also..thanks..
Old 15-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yokeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i currently at excelsior ipoh until next week. may i know where i can find WL or within excelsior hotel?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1