The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
my cat150 sessions are usually 90% satisfactory. only had 1 miserable encounter. was at 1658 and the OKT called over 5 gals from 1654a for me to view. seriously the 5 gals all looks cmi... but coz i paiseh to reject all 5, so juz pick one whom i thought was better

but after we entered the room, the more i see her the more i cannot stand. she has the thick eyebrow auntie looks and big teeth. see her face i jitao sianz alr. in the end told her dun need to piak, juz give me a massage can already. $150 burnt

dun ask me about her name. coz i forgotten to ask also. but she has the prc auntie looks. i shld have stick to my regular faves, but i backside itchy wanted to try new gal
No choice buddy...hit and miss are part of the whoremongering game

Sorry to hear that

Me also encounter before
Old 10-06-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
my cat150 sessions are usually 90% satisfactory. only had 1 miserable encounter. was at 1658 and the OKT called over 5 gals from 1654a for me to view. seriously the 5 gals all looks cmi... but coz i paiseh to reject all 5, so juz pick one whom i thought was better

but after we entered the room, the more i see her the more i cannot stand. she has the thick eyebrow auntie looks and big teeth. see her face i jitao sianz alr. in the end told her dun need to piak, juz give me a massage can already. $150 burnt

dun ask me about her name. coz i forgotten to ask also. but she has the prc auntie looks. i shld have stick to my regular faves, but i backside itchy wanted to try new gal
Hi Bro, Sorry to hear about your experience.

Once I went with my wife to buy a pair of shoes. However on my way home, I felt very uncomfortable and have to remove the shoes and walk barefooted. She told me, bring your legs there, can also buy wrong.

Understand your frustrations!

Cheers!!!
Old 10-06-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
No choice buddy...hit and miss are part of the whoremongering game

Sorry to hear that

Me also encounter before
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitfish View Post
Hi Bro, Sorry to hear about your experience.

Once I went with my wife to buy a pair of shoes. However on my way home, I felt very uncomfortable and have to remove the shoes and walk barefooted. She told me, bring your legs there, can also buy wrong.

Understand your frustrations!

Cheers!!!
thanks for the kind words bros

the problem with me is i am very soft hearted. sometimes i will juz take the gal (even though honestly i not really like her looks) cos paiseh to reject or the OKT has been very nice for my past visits

so now i prefer to see the gal in their homebase first, rather than going to my regular house and ask okt to call in for me to see
Old 10-06-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
Samurai69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

the problem with me is i am very soft hearted. sometimes i will juz take the gal (even though honestly i not really like her looks) cos paiseh to reject or the OKT has been very nice for my past visits

so now i prefer to see the gal in their homebase first, rather than going to my regular house and ask okt to call in for me to see
If i m in your situation, i will also do the same, paiseh to reject. So now i either got some name here first or i leave it to the okt to recommend. So far ah yap from 1606 did a good job but of course u must be specific to tell him what you need, then is our luck inside the room.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
If i m in your situation, i will also do the same, paiseh to reject. So now i either got some name here first or i leave it to the okt to recommend. So far ah yap from 1606 did a good job but of course u must be specific to tell him what you need, then is our luck inside the room.
Seriously, before i joing SBF. Go GL have to think a few times.
5times i went, all in trouble. Only when i rtf my thai reg, then i happy.
Now, with info from so many bros of SBF, target lockon and id much faster. Many nice bros give extremely good suggestions.
If not i long quit GL already.
Thumbs up and thx all bros, seriously. Am grateful for all the help and encouragement received.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:

That’s true... I don’t reject too

I don’t wish to hurt the WL as well

To me just an hour with her so try my best to have fun
Old 10-06-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Bro, u may say that in order to meet your type of mood on that particular day, u have to choose other girls and apologise politely to them.

I dont trust OKT's recommendation anymore. 80% will be wrong as it is too subjective. Nowadays i note down the names specially recommended by Bros with characteristics described deemed suited and more than 90% are suitable. I just hand over the list to OKT, no horse run.
Old 10-06-2018, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:

Old 10-06-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
brayn81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just a simple feedback after had a session with the new Malaysian girl at 16W15 by the name of “Kafei” in mandarin which mean coffee. Her service is terrible and after shower, no service at all in the bed. Immediately cap me for BJ which I think is unheard off. Anyway, to all brother out there, if you don’t mind BJ with cap and no service at all then she is fine. Other than that nothing special about her.
Old 10-06-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Xiaoxiao
1606a
looks: 7/10 (syt looks with a slight tinge of maturity)
boobs: C enhanced with nice nipples
height: around 1.6m, slim & petite figure

very service orientated with a plesant personality. i find she is able to deliver professional service, yet with a genuine friendly touch. u know some wls can deliver professional service but are overly mechanical. xx is those one of those rare gem who deliver both service and high sincere GFE

Tianxin
looks: 8/10 (slutty ah lian looks with model figure)
boobs: C enhanced with delicious pale brown nipples
height: 1.65 plus minus, tall & slim

very pleasant and accomodating gal. speaks french well, slow and sensual warm bbbj. feels more like a hot wild session with a FB than a regular gl session. fulfilled my fantasy of having hot sex with a tall model starlet kind of gal
someone zap me for posting a positive FR on XX and TX. so childish. both of these gals are angpais well-known for their gd services. u must be one of those loser who had some unreasonable requests and got rejected by the gal

dun be an asshole. the gals are out to make a living too. as long as u are polite and reasonable, i dun think they will treat u badly too
Old 10-06-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
someone zap me for posting a positive FR on XX and TX. so childish. both of these gals are angpais well-known for their gd services. u must be one of those loser who had some unreasonable requests and got rejected by the gal

dun be an asshole. the gals are out to make a living too. as long as u are polite and reasonable, i dun think they will treat u badly too
Maybe is the other way round, could be the wl die hard fans that after yr good FR, they now have to q longer time to get their girls. Just general comment, dont zap me.
Old 10-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brayn81 View Post
Just a simple feedback after had a session with the new Malaysian girl at 16W15 by the name of “Kafei” in mandarin which mean coffee. Her service is terrible and after shower, no service at all in the bed. Immediately cap me for BJ which I think is unheard off. Anyway, to all brother out there, if you don’t mind BJ with cap and no service at all then she is fine. Other than that nothing special about her.
Surprise her services drop so much barley 1 month of her arrival. Thanks for the info. Dropping her off my RTF list.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
I dont trust OKT's recommendation anymore. 80% will be wrong as it is too subjective. Nowadays i note down the names specially recommended by Bros with characteristics described deemed suited and more than 90% are suitable. I just hand over the list to OKT, no horse run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai69 View Post
sometimes even okt suggestion or FR recommendations can turn out different from what u expect. the best way is to see with your own eyes
juz to share with bros here... i realized one good way to "see" more gals is whilst waiting for your gal to arrive, take a glance at those gals which other customers have called.

and previously, i always leave immediately once i finish my session. now sometimes i will accept a drink from the okt (usually they will ask if u need a drink) and sit at the waiting area for a short while. normally can see a few other wls coming in and out of the house. if someone fancy caught my eyes, i will ask the okt for her name and keep as target for my next session

in fact, i found a few nice bonks this way, and it's much better than relying on okt recommendations or FRs

of course not asking u to sit there whole day and obstruct people's biz. usually i will just sip a cup of tea and sit for like 10mins... if no wls appear, i will just leave the place. the okts are usually quite okay for u to rest awhile coz u have just patronized them and given them 3 blue notes
Old 11-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR on 1658a Ruyi

Today, took several bros recommendation and went to 1658a to look for Ji Xiang. She just stepped out and had to wait patiently for 50 mins. Went into a few joints exploring but got attitude from 2 joints in particular. The others, my wait and want list gals were working or otherwise engaged. So lan lan, go back to 1658a to wait for Jixiang. Noticed Ruyi laying on the couch and playing with her HP, initially impression not too good, but slowly made some small talk with her. Ji xiang returned after 40 mins, but taking a look, i instead chose Ru Yi instead.

WL Name - Ru Yi
Looks - her looks grow on you, got a pretty sharp nose and not as bah as i tot her to be. Once she warms up to you she got that cheeky "careful i eat u up" look.
Origin - Hunan, PRC i think
Age - 25 years young (According to her)
Height - Approx. 1.65m (w/o heels)
Tits size - Natural C cups very sensitive but a bit saggy. However if she lay on her back, its natural hills. Looks good actually, in doggie, wild swing. Damn... got a bit of hardon remembering this.
Body Built - Kinda slim. Ji Xiang is more bah than her.
Home Base - L1658A
Misc Info - She has a friendly attitude as she warms up, not the extreme GFE kind but more like a "hey Fuck Buddy, come lets do it" kind of air.

Led me into rm and some small talk. All the while smiling to herself and engaging in some small talk. Guess she was thinking "blookdy fool, wait so long still u get me" She is really a pleasant lady.
She proceeded to strip me to my underwear then looked me up and down then say, u are so dark, how come. I was like "wah lau, i am not a white piglet for you to roast and eat ok. " Giggle giggle laugh laugh. Then she stripped, i was disappointed at this point, saw C cups but slightly saggy. I was like "jialat lo"

After hanging my clothes and coming to me, led me to bathroom. More small talk and she began to shower me. Wash me very thoroughly, then began her foreplay. She really can use her butt to stimulate you. Holding my thighs, stroking then using her butt crack to play with my little brother. Strange enough, my didi responded. Normally, i am not interested in this. And didi got extremely hard. I dunno how she did it, but she did get me on.

Out of the shower, onto the bed, she was like be gentle to me and i be good to you. Started licking me on my nips and all over, i started to finger her clit and to my surpirse well formed and very erect and very easy to stimulate.

Slowly, she was getting wet. She told me she does not do bbbj so she capped me and started a CBJ. Didi was getting harder again. Pulled her into 69 and gave licking her clit. and fingering the outside of her cave. She asked me if i am ready, i said no. She wanted to jump on me in cowgirl but i got up and lay her across my lap and started licking her tits. She requested i be gentle cos its very sensitive now. Fingering her and licking her clit and tits. Alternating to see how high she can get.
Cannot tahan already, i got ready to enter. This is where my surprise began.
She din moan much while i was licking her, but her body language tells it all. When i penetrated her, her pussy is soaking wet and very tight. She specially uses Okamoto 0.2 the black and gold kind. And even i was capped, i could feel every ridge, bump and turn in her pussy. She was tight but not too tight till pain that kind. I hesitated to fully penetrate her at first, moving shallow and slow. Her moans, i can say this, perfectly natural. Not faked, not a single bit. Slow and shallow, got the low low lusty moans. Once i went deep and hard, a crescendo builds. Her moans are totally in tandem with my strokes of my didi.

Initially, she even resisted a bit, saying i am too long and too hard. She is kinda afraid. As she slowly relaxed, her kegel muscles start to act. As i am coming out, she releases, when i go in shallow, she grips. When its deep, my didi felt as if its totally and gripped.
Next is her expression, her eyes half closed only seeing the whites, her eyelids flutter when i am deep. She clenches the pillow and sheets tight and her mouth has that half open. She really is an enjoyment to watch and she is really not faking it.

I slowly begin to gain traction and momentum, scissors and side positions. Side position, she really feels the pump and grips really tight. But my problem kicks in, i am getting too long and my bonking time is dragging, she slowly begins to feel pain as i have touched her crevix several times. She did nicely tell me to slow down or not too deep and when i hit too deep, sh will moan both in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Hard to describe but u gotta try it to know.
I am definately reaching her limits in endurance but she tries to work with me. And she is really working hard. I flip her back to missionary and she puts her legs over my shoulders, allowing me to really and fully penetrate and go in.
A queer mixture of her undulating traction in the cave and her very very sexy moans made me cum within 10 mins. It was not the explosive kind, but rather mellow and sextified kind. and i was squirting for quite a while.

I wanted to pull out but she held my thighs, letting me stay in there for a while more. She was still enjoying the feel of hot cum in the condom and my hardness inside of her. When she allowed me to exit, she turned on her side and massaged her navel, saying it ached a little. I abit heartache for her and massaged her navel for her for a while whilst she lay in the hollow of my arm. Here the GFE was superb. Got that i am all yours kind of GFE.
Got up, shower then she requested for my wechat. Asked her if she allow for RTF, she was quite hesitant and did not give me a direct answer. Got dressed and left.

Overall, i will RTF this lady. Dun expect very superfical oohs and aahs when u are with her. She is indeed the foreplay queen and her GFE is deep deep within. Unlock it and you will understand what i am saying. At the start, u may be disaapointed, cos too much surface GFE in GL. But her kind of GFE is 一切尽在不言中。

Also, this was one of my fastest sessions that i cum in GL. The satisfaction is deep down, not just jub and shoot kind.
Not a gem as per say to what cheongsters rate gems nowadays. But i see something different in Ruyi. She climaxed twice and our coupling is complete.
Treasure this lady bros. Really.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 12
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light

Was having a crazy week last week, so I decided to just splurge and go for 2 back to back. YOLO yo. Although my wallet became noticeably lighter after that...

1st round: Xia Tian 1649
This is a regular session. Been rtf-ing her on and off. She still maintain the level of service standard as the first time I met her. Good figure and damn nice nips to suck out. Hahhaha. Had quite a good session and she is very easy to talk to..

She is definitely remaining in my rtf list..

So, was hunting for 2nd round, went to 54a, boss say Abby resting for red bean soup.. then went 67, didn’t see Bei Bei or Anni and then went 69, Aunty was outside. She very friendly but her selection tonight not my kind. Feel bad for the Aunty. She is very friendly to me whenever I’m at her place..

Decided to try my luck, try CaiShe from 1431.. decided that if she is not in, I’ll go home. Detoured and went in, Super lah. She sitting in front of the door. Fated. Paid for her time. Instantly the gfe started.

2nd round: CaiShe 1431
First time trying CaiShe, thanks to Fat_Fatt signature. One word: petite. She is fucking petite. Slim, petite and the gfe started at the counter. This is indeed turning out to be a good choice..

She is good, service standard is really good. Not to mention, so petite, it’s so easy to carry around. She knows how to use her charm to work a man.

And she is really easy to talk to, no black face at all. The KC is strong in this one.

Provisionally in my rtf list, i think she’ll be in my rtf list after the next visit if the service standard holds..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1