The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2015, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bingbong19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Dating or marrying older women 6 to 10 years above

Hi any one has any experience ,and care to share your stories both successful and non successful. Ladies who dated youger men of a certain age gap can comment too

Last edited by Bingbong19; 02-11-2015 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 402 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: dating or marrying older women 6 to 10 years above

i dated a loaded milf 6 years older than me.

she drove a Porsche to fetch me. we dine at hotel restaurant $200 plus meal, she insisted on paying.

she looking to settle down, but i dun see myself marrying such a much older woman, so we parted shortly after
Old 02-11-2015, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 19
5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of

dating ok ,but marriage is no no for me, most of the people i know who marry woman 10 years older than them lacks motherly love

life might be good for the first few years, but wont be good in the later years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingbong19 View Post
Hi any one has any experience ,and care to share your stories both successful and non successful. Ladies who dated youger men of a certain age gap can comment too

(★★★★★ General).
Old 02-11-2015, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
redwings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5 STAR GENERAL View Post
dating ok ,but marriage is no no for me, most of the people i know who marry woman 10 years older than them lacks motherly love

life might be good for the first few years, but wont be good in the later years.
Keen to elaborate and share?
Old 02-11-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1824 / Power: 14
ChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant futureChinaAngel has a brilliant future

For me no issues , As long as we share the same interests. There is chemistry between us. Provided she had no kid.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
KhunnTey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried dating a lady few years older than me, super career minded, earning $6 to $7K a month, very independent and strong willed. really felt the stress and broken up after many quarrels. we went out only 2 to 3 times a month, HOW to date like that??
Old 02-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

I know of a friend who married a MILF who is 5 years older than him. He said that sex with her was good. She is not those shy type and is willing to dress provocatively. She goes to public pool with him in mini bikini and when they were overseas, she goes topless in the seaside. Many adventures such as going for vacation in adult resort, gave him photos of herself in nude, took good care of his needs - allow cum in mouth, ass fucked, etc.. He wanted to try her in swinging club and she also ok. When they went to Cambodia, the wife allow hubby to try another woman to have MFF together.

In everything, she is accommodating towards him. However, she is not the rich type that can pay for $200 meal. I think my friend earn about $4.5K a month with 13th bonus and the lady makes about $12k per month with about 4 to 5 months bonus. She has a HDB flat which she shares with him.

I think after they courted for a few years, both got married and stay happily married. Not sure about 10 years age gap, 5 years seem ok.
Old 02-11-2015, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I know of a friend who married a MILF who is 5 years older than him. He said that sex with her was good. She is not those shy type and is willing to dress provocatively. She goes to public pool with him in mini bikini and when they were overseas, she goes topless in the seaside. Many adventures such as going for vacation in adult resort, gave him photos of herself in nude, took good care of his needs - allow cum in mouth, ass fucked, etc.. He wanted to try her in swinging club and she also ok. When they went to Cambodia, the wife allow hubby to try another woman to have MFF together.

In everything, she is accommodating towards him. However, she is not the rich type that can pay for $200 meal. I think my friend earn about $4.5K a month with 13th bonus and the lady makes about $12k per month with about 4 to 5 months bonus. She has a HDB flat which she shares with him.

I think after they courted for a few years, both got married and stay happily married. Not sure about 10 years age gap, 5 years seem ok.
wah! such lucky guy... such woman where to find?
Old 02-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
lostbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
i dated a loaded milf 6 years older than me.

she drove a Porsche to fetch me. we dine at hotel restaurant $200 plus meal, she insisted on paying.

she looking to settle down, but i dun see myself marrying such a much older woman, so we parted shortly after
Is she is a mid forties
Working in town area??? If she is the one....indeed nice lady.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 19
5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of5 STAR GENERAL has much to be proud of

my friend is in his mid 40s still sexually active, his wife is in her mid 50s.
already no more "water" , you get what i mean?
sex is not all in a relationship but it is part of it. Also woman usually "age much" faster, so now he see the wife also sian liao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwings View Post
Keen to elaborate and share?

(★★★★★ General).
Old 02-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
I agreed with the Bro who mentioned the early years will be good but later might not. The fact is women can still look ravish before 45 if they really take good care but above 45.....frankly unless you are born with the gift ...even the breast winkles up
Old 02-11-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

For me dating a older women is not an issue.In fact most of the older women I dated b4 are more exprerince in sex alsoBut marrying for me probably not,and now not avalible also coz married leow lah.
Old 02-11-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 19
asian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to beholdasian sex king is a splendid one to behold

i agree, dating ok, marry is a big NO , reason very simply woman get more noiser and more grumpy as they aged.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asian sex king View Post
i agree, dating ok, marry is a big NO , reason very simply woman get more noiser and more grumpy as they aged.
Guys are getting more nagging now too
Old 02-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Samster

Matured ladies mostly are more horny...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1