The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-05-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 16
Takumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTakumi_racer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
Any bro tried xiao wan zi? Look pretty and cute

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiao-wan-zi-massage/
I have tried her from sgbeautycastles, service not bad.

http://sgbeautycastles.org/xiao-wan-zi-massage-hj-bj/
Old 17-05-2018, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

any fr on this lady?

https://ltdsg.com/qiqi/
Old 17-05-2018, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyMonster View Post
Haha, the hatred is on me la bro. Stepped on the tail of the wrong ML and her legion of fans all voice their disapproval lor.

Wiser bros will know that one normal MR will not get hammered this badly one. Anyway, chin chye la, points..not $$
Yeah...loser hide behind keyboard and zap 300~400+ points from me. He thinks everyone here will be put off by their zapping.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:05 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I got a slot w Dragon Gal this evening.
Service wise to each his own, so wont comment much.

11/10 for that devilish S shape body...first time see such wonderful body.

However, a few points I would like to hilight.

1. Shower alone.....ok....no big deal. was given a small towel though.
2. Found out no kissing is allowed...not even her nipples nor any other parts of her body. a slight dampener here.
3. Not fully nude....she was wearing a sexy thong which she refused to remove.

Maybe it is just me, i find not much chemistry w her...hence my stay in her room was like 40min...include shower.

But it was what she told me that irks me a bit. I actually book a timing w her yesterday at her request. She replied she would slot me in.

Although I only got to go up to her place after 20 mins pass the schedule time, she actually told me she didnt confirm the timing. I was lucky coz one customer didnt turn up.

Told her wtf.....so what you expect the customer to do??? wait for her command then go at her convenient time? If im unlucky, I might end up only allowed to go up after 2-3 hrs after the scheduled time....
think i very free to wait for her???

she was kind of piss off when i asked what she meant by "confirm timing", in which she had no answer.

try at your own risk....imho....i dont think her service is damn fantastic....especially she is priced at 110.
Thanks for the honest FR. I guess it gets to her head when she become popular and start treating patron like dirt.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
Nowadays this thread very sensitive, good or bad or for nothing also will kanna zap. Few days back I posted a ML link to a bro asking for the ML also got zapped for nothing by ppl who dun even dare to put name. Not that I really care, just find it amusing
See how free they are...has already exceed the maximum lines...lol

Old 17-05-2018, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I see you might have start off on the wrong footing bro. Hence the unpleasant experience.

She does get a bit crazy at times. A tough horse to tame. Agreed on the small towel and that weird arrangement timing. She
need to be assured that you are arriving cause she gets flown airplane at times. I learnt this from her casual chats the last visit.
We all know this is not a good excuse for such practices. If other has fly her aeroplane , then the more she shouldn't do the same to the customer.
Old 17-05-2018, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Facef View Post
Thanks but I am referring to her now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Is she prettier than Laura? From pictures, seems to be but after reading yr comment, seems skeptical..
I posted my FR on Bao Er recently here.

If I have to compare her from back 2 years to now, she hasn't changed much in terms of looks. I don't think she has gained weight, still same height and looks I feel.

Can't really compare to Laura who had not good massage skills but made up for it with high GFE and wildness lol. Bao Er is great for serious massage and bf. I think both are quite hard working and service oriented. Both won't ask why you take so long to cum or their boobs are tired from all the titty wank lol.

If I want fun and JG - Laura. If I need a good hard massage - Bao Er. If I need to bury my face in 2 big boobs - both will do

Get her location from her directly...
Old 17-05-2018, 05:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
We all know this is not a good excuse for such practices. If other has fly her aeroplane , then the more she shouldn't do the same to the customer.
Yeah. Wasn't pointing out that that was an excuse. It is cause and effect, if have too many cases of aeroplanes, it leads to her habit of confirming the customer arriving before the stated time. Factual statement.

Anyway again, not knowing the whole story and not defending her but just pointing out a cause and effect thing. I also said I do not agree with the strange time management she has. Improved from beginning though with recording of the appointments down everyday, does see her effort lah, to put in a fair word here.

At least her replies are considered still quite timely in my opinion. Generally, I cannot tahan those that reply after days of messaging when there is no need to reply at all.

Last edited by Blu3; 17-05-2018 at 05:56 AM.
Old 17-05-2018, 06:12 AM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Managed to try Tianniu after some time trying to get a slot.
Guess most of the reviews so far have been accurate, and personally she gives a "snake" feeling to her, the way she slithers up her body to you... hahaha that's in a good way though.
Her teasing is no joke, realized that as I age I cannot tahan those ants crawling over my body hahaha... might be arousing for many bros but for me it's a mini torture.
All good worth a try but maybe not for big boobs lover (but for her frame I think the size is fine and pretty).
Also, maybe because I'm not a regular the chemistry is not there. Can still feel transactional and commercial at certain points and can feel the distance and silence with her. There are some MLs whom I can click with on the first visit but not with her. It works differently with different people so not gonna blame her for that.
Enjoy bros while she is still here.
Hehe. A little bit to comment on the transactional and commercial feel. Mentioned before that she is quite like Huan Huan in terms of the experience, so same in that aspect as well. In my opinion, I do not dislike her business like attitude which guarantees consistency in her service.

I do respect her professionalism in this consistency which is why I go back quite a few times. My preference is to that then most of the time, over the top fake GFE that could be too overly sweet. And yes, I click with most MLs first time as well.

She is kind of the slow to warm up kind I realized. Once familiar, she can be quite friendly. Well, just guam me I guess. Shall miss her once she is off our shores. Shall have one less good ML to rtm to.
Old 17-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatthefuk View Post
any fr on this lady?

https://ltdsg.com/qiqi/
She looks like 42 in 2nd photo. If u are into milf, then no harm going
Old 17-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Hi bros, any big boobs syt with c cup and above and provides nice HJ ?
Old 17-05-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 14
PRCbonker is one of the Best!PRCbonker is one of the Best!PRCbonker is one of the Best!

I notice u sibei jihong, like to defend your favorite ml when others write something negative, Laura is one of them and when others say she is fat, you will jump out to defend saying its just meaty but in actual fact she is fat and now she is gone then this Dragon gal , come on lah, don't be so jihong lah, you are just another customer to them, don't think that you are really someone special to them except maybe more jihong then others, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I got a slot w Dragon Gal this evening.
Service wise to each his own, so wont comment much.

11/10 for that devilish S shape body...first time see such wonderful body.

However, a few points I would like to hilight.

1. Shower alone.....ok....no big deal. was given a small towel though.
2. Found out no kissing is allowed...not even her nipples nor any other parts of her body. a slight dampener here.
3. Not fully nude....she was wearing a sexy thong which she refused to remove.

Maybe it is just me, i find not much chemistry w her...hence my stay in her room was like 40min...include shower.

But it was what she told me that irks me a bit. I actually book a timing w her yesterday at her request. She replied she would slot me in.

Although I only got to go up to her place after 20 mins pass the schedule time, she actually told me she didnt confirm the timing. I was lucky coz one customer didnt turn up.

Told her wtf.....so what you expect the customer to do??? wait for her command then go at her convenient time? If im unlucky, I might end up only allowed to go up after 2-3 hrs after the scheduled
time....think i very free to wait for her???

she was kind of piss off when i asked what she meant by "confirm timing", in which she had no answer.

try at your own risk....imho....i dont think her service is damn fantastic....especially she is priced at 110.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I see you might have start off on the wrong footing bro. Hence the unpleasant experience.

She does get a bit crazy at times. A tough horse to tame. Agreed on the small towel and that weird arrangement timing. She
need to be assured that you are arriving cause she gets flown airplane at times. I learnt this from her casual chats the last visit.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRCbonker View Post
I notice u sibei jihong, like to defend your favorite ml when others write something negative, Laura is one of them and when others say she is fat, you will jump out to defend saying its just meaty but in actual fact she is fat and now she is gone then this Dragon gal , come on lah, don't be so jihong lah, you are just another customer to them, don't think that you are really someone special to them except maybe more jihong then others, lol
Well if you want to read it that way, then so be it. Just stating my opinions. Firstly, Laura it is not just me, there are others that point out exageration. This one, if you read proper, I am just stating some statements n opinions. Well bro Special Spawner did put in a good word last time and out of fairness.

So here is my opinion. Nothing right and nothing wrong.

The only thing I can see if that to be judged superficially based on comments. Well that is your choice too. It can only say so much.

I am quite comfortable in fact if I do not write anything for your info. Writing in this forum honestly doesn't really t into their good books so much, it is only a false impression that we create to make ourselves feel good. Hehe.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.net/ruby-massage/
Any FR for this ML? Looks pretty n fair.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
See how free they are...has already exceed the maximum lines...lol

( Click to show/hide )
wtf. how're we supposed to take this forum seriously if okt are allowed to do this shit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1