The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Better take the undesirable and all the stupidity to other web forum.
Damn it.
I already said, the drug is illegal in thailand. That means that if you try it and get caught, good luck to you. When i said i tried it once, it is my own personal experience and i'm just sharing it with people here. It is anybody's choice if they want to take it.

I took it once and I know I'm not addicted to this shit because the effect is just too overbearing for me. People here should be well aware of the risk factor if they take drugs either in Singapore or overseas. So instead of being a troll ass, do something more constructive.

I repeat, i'm just sharing my experience on how the effect of how drugs works, and it is somebody choice and decision if they want to take it. That all.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 16
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Just want to remind you of a drug case about 5 years ago, I think, where a Singaporean couple took drugs in Malaysia while clubbing. A few days later they returned though the causeway but were detained and had their urine tested. It turned positive for drugs. They were tried and went to jail.

Remember that traces of the drugs will still be in your body for several days or longer and can be detected via urine test.
Old 11-10-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
sex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to beholdsex maniac is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Just want to remind you of a drug case about 5 years ago, I think, where a Singaporean couple took drugs in Malaysia while clubbing. A few days later they returned though the causeway but were detained and had their urine tested. It turned positive for drugs. They were tried and went to jail.

Remember that traces of the drugs will still be in your body for several days or longer and can be detected via urine test.
yes such cases do happen if you are very sway...
Old 12-10-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post

Nowadays, they can use a person hair follicle to detect drugs for a period of 90 days. No joke 3 miths after using drugs still can be caught.
Say NO to drugs.
Wanna to get high, drink more alcohol.

Q:
What is hair drug screening?
A hair screen is an examination that uses a small sample of hair to identify specific drugs used by the person being tested. A hair follicle drug test measures the drug molecules and their specific metabolites that are produced only after the drug has been processed by the human body. After the drug is processed, trace amounts of its metabolites are inserted into hair follicle by the bloodstream.
Q:
What time period does a standard hair follicle test cover?
A standard hair follicle screen covers a period of approximately 90 days, but is susceptible to time variation depending on the growth rate of your hair. The hair sample is cut as close to the scalp as possible and the most recent 3.9cm (or 1.5 inches) are tested. It is possible to go back even further than 90 days since the time period is limited only by the length of the hair sample, but is standardized to a 90 day history.
Q:
What type of drugs can be detected in a standard hair test?
Cocaine (Cocaine & Benzoylecgonine), Marijuana, Opiates (Codeine, Morphine & 6-Monacteyl Morphine), Methamphetamine (Methamphetamine/Amphetamine & Ecstasy), and Phencyclidine (PCP). These five drug classes are mandated for testing by the Federal Government.
Q:
How fast does head hair grow?
Hair collected at the crown of the head grows on the average of approximately 1.3 cm (or 1/2 inch) per month. This growth rate varies among people by approximately + .2 cm per month which can create a possible time variation of up to +1 week per month.
Q:
Can body hair be drug tested like hair from the head?
Body hair can be drug tested just as hair from the head. The growth rates for body are considerably slower than the hair from your head. Most body hair is replaced in about one year. It is challenging to precisely represent the time period of a standard screen with body hair so substances may be detected in body hair for up to 1 year after the substance left the blood stream.
Q:
How much hair is needed?
A standard screen with GC/MS confirmation requires 40+ milligrams of hair or approximately 50 - 70 strands that are up to 3.9cm (or 1.5 inches) in length. The thickness and pigment color of different types of head hair (thick black vs. thinning gray) is the basis of this variation.
Q:
What if I am almost bald or have no hair?
Hair can be collected from several head and/or body locations (excluding pubic areas) and combined to obtain the required amount of hair. In the rare case where no hair is collectable, complete urine/adulteration testing may be utilized.
Q:
How effective is hair follicle testing in detecting drug usage?
In comparison to a urinalysis drug test, cocaine, PCP, opiates, and methamphetamine have proven hair analysis far more effective than urine testing in identifying low-level drug use over an extended period of time since these are normally out of the bloodstream in within 3-7 days (see drug detection times). The detection of marijuana is currently less sensitive than the other drugs in identifying low level drug users, but is considered approximately equal to urinalysis in identifying marijuana users. The detection period for hair is limited only by the length of the hair sample and is approximately 90 days for a standard screen.
Q:
How do drugs get into hair?
After a substance is ingested, whether orally, smoked, snorted, or injected, metabolites are produced as the drug is processed by the human body. As these drugs and metabolites circulate in the blood stream, they enter and nourish the hair follicle and are then inserted into the hair strand.

Old 12-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 15
Garbage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGarbage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Vesper Cocktail Bar & Restaurant

Very chill place.

Nice cocktails, and they serve food too.
Old 21-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage View Post
Vesper Cocktail Bar & Restaurant

Very chill place.

Nice cocktails, and they serve food too.
Thanks for the recommendation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1