The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Upset? Why should I? I’m stating factual here. If not hurt, why you asked Sam to ban me in thai forum? : So who got real hurts here.

War zone? So far didn’t meet any samsters otherwise my pic will be widely circulated around the forum. Like yours.

So how’s your charity cum sex trip tour at Vietnam? How’s your sex tour business? I just saw you got another clone created on Dec 2016. With your writing, so easy to notice. Want me to link it here.

Clones? I only have 88088, after you asked Sam to ban me because I hit your raw nerve by stating factual things, this nick was born.

Clone to chat with you? Actually there’s many others who not happy with you cause the way you reply. Hence this is why people start to find your fault.
waste time with a polemicist...all your gainsay...better enjoy and relax myself over the weekend...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 17
duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have no idea who anyone in this forum or thread is. I started reading this thread out of interest, and I notice Hurricane88 keeps popping up. Why do you keep contributing to this thread when you don't have a viet wife, don't intend to get one, and keeps dissuading people from getting one? It took me up to 1000 pages to suspect you might have vested interests in this thread. All your posts follow a similar pattern - ultimately asking people to follow you to Vietnam. Like this...

1) I'm sorry you were conned by a Viet girl.....feel so sad
2) you're not like me...I play many girls in Vietnam... but I don't get cheated
3) Come with me to Vietnam...I show you.....

Here newbies think you some kind of 'senior brother cum advisor'. Everyday so kind, so charitable, come here n dispense comforting 'advice' to young newbies who fell into KC traps. Like some kind of god of fortune showering wealth and prosperity upon us. You shower words of wisdom on all the newbies here. Maybe I should write in to SBF - confer on you title 'Minister for information on Vietnamese girls." Another few more years can promote to 'God of information on Vietnamese affairs." Befitting your status in this forum ?

So in reality you are just like us mere mortals - naïve, stupid idiots who need to make a living. So you are a bloody sex tour agent and this is your damn marketing tool and you 'advice' in order to solicit for business. How do the hell do you give people 'advice' when your intention is to earn their money??? Its like....

Bro Hurricane88: "Don't give the WLs money...come, give me instead.."

How the hell is this different from any other online scams ???

Nowadays sex tour agent also can talk like some kind of big shot ? What is the world coming to now ???

Last edited by duckking; 25-11-2017 at 08:09 PM.
Old 25-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Samster

duckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samsterduckking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No wonder all the HCM threads in this forum so screwed up ?

All the silly food advertisements ? Who are they ? Also tour agents ?

What's all the bickering about ? Tour agents vying for marketing share ? Like some kind of gangs fighting over turfs ??

That's what all the animosity is about ?
Old 25-11-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckking View Post
So in reality you are just like us mere mortals - naïve, stupid idiots who need to make a living. So you are a bloody sex tour agent and this is your damn marketing tool and you 'advice' in order to solicit for business. How do the hell do you give people 'advice' when your intention is to earn their money??? Its like....

Bro Hurricane88: "Don't give the WLs money...come, give me instead.."

How the hell is this different from any other online scams ???

Nowadays sex tour agent also can talk like some kind of big shot ? What is the world coming to now ???
What a "Loser! Bonehead!"...utter gibes is the best you can do...

anyway nothing but you just to soliloquize...

Old 25-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

I want to put on record, my apologies to Brother Singviet and other readers of this tread, who have come to this thread for the purpose of sharing and giving, as my posts have nothing to do with the thread topic at all.

I got angry because I don't like the way Hurricane88 put down WLs so disdainfully. Maybe its just his way of talking.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
hey yah...forgot to mention my famous quote...thanks for reminding me...

if you trust WL then pigs can climb trees...
..but then turns out he actually fighting with them for business....

So I have another quote:

If you can trust Hurricane88, pigs can fly

Or you prefer some more original ? How about 'Hurricane88: Wolf in Sheep's clothings'?

What the hell..

Last edited by duckking; 25-11-2017 at 08:51 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

If you are serious about a viet gal, talk to a guy who has married a viet wife. There are plentiful of them around. They will be ready to give good advice to you or anyone who is thinking of marrying a viet spouse.

I started this thread donkey years ago but has since ' withdrew' from it. I don't see the need for anyone to fight for the title of KING. The KING of Vietnam are the locals, not us .

I have personally married a Vietnamese lady 14 years ago. have 3 kids. my wife has been a Singaporean since 2009 and my kids doing well in school. I remember some years ago when I mentioned my twin gals doing well academically, some senior also gave me the `cold water' treatment. I am glad that my gals did well in PSLE last year. Eldest gal got 264 and second gal 254. Eldest in Raffles Girls Secondary School and younger in Singapore Chinese Girls School IP programme. My wife stick by me for the past 14 years, she went thru with me many ups and downs in life and career.

Talk to your friends who have viet spouse to learn more. Not everyone of them are bad.

Have a good weekend
Old 26-11-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post

I have personally married a Vietnamese lady 14 years ago. have 3 kids. my wife has been a Singaporean since 2009 and my kids doing well in school. I remember some years ago when I mentioned my twin gals doing well academically, some senior also gave me the `cold water' treatment. I am glad that my gals did well in PSLE last year. Eldest gal got 264 and second gal 254. Eldest in Raffles Girls Secondary School and younger in Singapore Chinese Girls School IP programme. My wife stick by me for the past 14 years, she went thru with me many ups and downs in life and career.

Have a good weekend
Congrats bro on your twins good results...

When I met you at D7 cafe, your twins were very young...

these trolls are just losers who broke rules and got banned....seeking to relieve their anger on me...whatever they are saying proved how stupid they are...virtually just bonehead...

Old 27-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 25
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:

If you can trust Hurricane88, pigs can fly
How about 'Hurricane88: Wolf in Sheep's clothings'?
Congratulations on getting power.

Peace gentlemen. Hurricane88 is Boss's Moderator for International Forum - not easy job.

Opinions/Experiences may / will often differ - that is why life is so interesting. No need to agree but please do respect each other.

Wishing all a nice day / week.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

Peace gentlemen. Hurricane88 is Boss's Moderator for International Forum - not easy job.

Opinions/Experiences may / will often differ - that is why life is so interesting. No need to agree but please do respect each other.

Thanks bro for your support...

Just a sore loser bonehead dun understand that as moderator I have to do my job...so long anyone infringe any rules I will censor...because if I dun censor then the Super Mod GreenTea will censor too...but as bonehead he cannot understand that....I proposed ban but up to boss Sam to ban based on merits...his original nick wasn't the only I proposed ban...

his arguments are flawed...anyway I dun need to report to him but only report to boss Sam...

Old 27-11-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Thank you, but I really don't care about all these power up and down stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post

Old 27-11-2017, 03:41 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 should not be a moderator in this forum. He should also not be advising any brothers here in this thread.

He has a conflict of interest.

And it shows.

Quote:
It is ok to learn and all these are lessons which are valuable in life...I think the best way to find Vn wife is to go to Vn...of course you need to invest time and money...

BTW, bro Namelo ask how old are you...if not convenient to post then PM me...can always advise you if you have any unsure scenarios if you want to pm me
Quote:
haha...i treat WL as such...gives me the service...no xnn...I just pay and you go off...dun do it in sinkie...only do in Vn...
Quote:
Never never trust a WL...xao nhieu nhieu forever...keep asking for $$$ and full of spare robert

Bro hayhay...dun regret...find a good decent gal in hcm...plenty of choices
Quote:
haha,,,agreed whole heartedly...wat are we waiting for....book your tix and fly there la
Quote:
you stay here and dun go Vn...how to woo???????????????????????????...:confus ed:

sorry you operate marriage agency here
Not promoting his business ?

I keep wondering why he keeps putting down marriages agencies. Oh ~~ fighting for business ~~

Quote:
alot of gers in the marriage agency are there to con sinkies...alot agreed to marry but right after getting deposit...disagree and break off wedding...because the gers either have their bf or married before as your story...this story was published in the newspapers...
Quote:
dun make hasty decisions

I dun like the idea of marriage agency here...in my opinion they dun have good brides...only keen to make money

best solution is to go to Vn and choose yourself
Old 27-11-2017, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not promoting his business ?

I keep wondering why he keeps putting down marriages agencies. Oh ~~ fighting for business ~~
hey loser bonehead...if you can prove anything you claimed about me promoting "my business"...I shall write in to boss to quit my moderator status...if you cannot prove within 3 days, please be a sore loser and dun come here to fart air...flipping prata dun work here...

I had given news articles about marriage agencies so my posts on marriage agencies are valid...I am not putting them down but rather quoting based on merits...

I knew your vile intentions when you started posting...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 27-11-2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old 27-11-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Part

deleted wrong post

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-11-2017, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hey loser bonehead...if you can prove anything you claimed about me promoting "my business"...I shall write in to boss to quit my moderator status...if you cannot prove within 3 days, please be a sore loser and dun come here to fart air...flipping prata dun work here...

I had given news articles about marriage agencies so my posts on marriage agencies are valid...I am not putting them down but rather quoting based on merits...

I knew your vile intentions when you started posting...
Bro

Try to calm down. Not worth to argue in SBF.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 27-11-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
We all knew the reasons why you want to be moderator. S
hey loser bonehead...just a soliloquize bonehead!!!

you mean I can request Sam to be moderator and he will appoint me...why dun you try request and see if boss Sam appoint you...what a bonehead...

go search your own and original nick history...what had you contributed anything useful to this forum...btw, I had not removed anything in the recent hcm thread except infringe advertising and those flaming profanities...also I had not posted anything in the current hcm thread...

samples of your posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Can we have more reports and less garbage please.

I want to feature this thread on twitter and I can't do that while the juveniles here are fighting over nothing.
Quote:
Why there's need to show proof? It's already proven, otherwise he won't removed the pic.

Your work all involving girls la, indirectly using them to make money, of course la can't remember. And so many working for you till you able to buy a condo for yourself.
He loves to fight as proven here...and boss has to come in to tell him off...https://sammyboyforum.com/showt...=660043&page=7

now he is well known to con and scam in Thai threads and business bad...so come here to stir trouble....

my last reply to you...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1