The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
yes I stick to one. divorce is in interim judgement state now. no official breakup with 1st gf but we kind of let it fades off
@Korean, so you not going to China any more in this case right. I thought you said you want to go China to live with her ?
Old 25-08-2016, 06:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
@Korean, so you not going to China any more in this case right. I thought you said you want to go China to live with her ?
Yes I'm going to china next year as am currently waiting for final judgement of divorce and settle some stuffs first.
Old 26-08-2016, 01:16 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Im in a long term relationship with my current gf of nearly 4 years. However, she's raised to be conservative and will only have sex after marriage. We only went as far as kissing and never engaged in anything sexual (bj or hj) in our four years together. Although I find it difficult to control my sexual urges but i never visited MLs of FLs (fear of diseases)

Then i met an old malay friend who became my first fb about a year ago, and got to know her chinese friend in the process. At first, it felt like I'm cheating on my gf but i convinced myself that i wasn't as i had no feelings for them. We were only using each other's bodies to satisfy our sexual urges with no emotions and both my fbs understood the situation. Don't get me wrong, i loved my gf and still do with our relationship going strong, but since she can't satisfy my desires, this arrangement was necessary for me.

I guess having a girlfriend and an fb at the same time is based on personal conscience. I also prefer having long term fbs as the risk of diseases are lower and we get to experiment more without feeling embarrassed. Plus get to enjoy fucking without condom as they are both on the pill
bro, you have my envy.

2fbs 1 Malay 1 Chinese who are on pill and you get hot sex from both of them? you are living the dream....
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 26-08-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8790 / Power: 11
ShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond reputeShaTauKokDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes I'm going to china next year as am currently waiting for final judgement of divorce and settle some stuffs first.
So when will be the judgement day?
Old 26-08-2016, 12:22 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
Soon

Waitinh for this day for so many years, finally
Old 27-08-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6196 / Power: 14
Botakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaTauKokDog View Post
Upz you back my 4 points.
Old 28-08-2016, 12:19 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
6th years anniversary! not easy n congrat bro! wise words too bro
yes. went for a nice lunch buffet in a hotel.

went for a movie, then she asked for some romantic time together.

Was surprised and honestly not expecting it nor was in a horny mood, but I obliged.

seems she was particularly horny on her birthday so we had a good time. Sometimes you take what you can get. Normal days the sex is very sparse and ordinary.

The willingness to put effort in sex seems to be more psychological and emotional then a issue of physical ability.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 28-08-2016, 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yes. went for a nice lunch buffet in a hotel.

went for a movie, then she asked for some romantic time together.

Was surprised and honestly not expecting it nor was in a horny mood, but I obliged.

seems she was particularly horny on her birthday so we had a good time. Sometimes you take what you can get. Normal days the sex is very sparse and ordinary.

The willingness to put effort in sex seems to be more psychological and emotional then a issue of physical ability.
nice! woman is emotion creature, mood plays a big part in their sexual needs
Old 30-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro, you have my envy.

2fbs 1 Malay 1 Chinese who are on pill and you get hot sex from both of them? you are living the dream....
Indeed. Living the dream!
Old 31-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by porscheclub View Post
Indeed. Living the dream!
The sex was great at first but after a year its getting a little stale. However dont dare to lose them as once lost really hard to find replacement in our conservative society
Old 01-09-2016, 12:54 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
The sex was great at first but after a year its getting a little stale. However dont dare to lose them as once lost really hard to find replacement in our conservative society
I feel you bro, mine FB now turn GF, sex turned stale and conditional after 2 years? after that was kinda downhill with occasional sparks of passion once in a very blue moon. It's more based on her emotions now

before that was just 2 bunnies doing it whenever wherever, bjs when the car was moving, doing it at the hotel and on the way back driving her home, horny again and doing again. did it to one point I was chaffing a lot hahaha...

good old days, relish them...
Old 04-09-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
Share a simple one.

My very last FB.
She was the best friend of my previous FB. Hung out together as friends. Me and my previous FB had an agreement, to only have one FB (each other). We both have respective spouses. This is to ensure that we maximize our availability. One day, I realized that she had three FBs. So that was the end, and we ended on a drinking night where we peacefully parted ways. At the smoking area, I was pretty high and smoking with her BFF. There she was, high and said she always wanted a FB as well, as she was single and did not intend to get married. Off we went and that day started our fucking life... Her availability was incredible as she was single. Every time I need a FB, she will be available. I try my best to be available as well.
Then came a time where it started to get too frequent, almost daily. To save room cost, we did it in the car most of the time at the famous WWII site or at her place when no one was around, haha. But after around three months, I was taking a heavy toll on my marriage... and it all ended.

FB is for fuck... The few minutes or hours together will be passionate, as if we were a couple for life, loving each other forever. But once it ends, we part ways that day as if we were good friends. In the presence of others, we pretend to be ordinary and no one suspected a thing. But, it cannot be too frequent (daily is out, once a month, or once a week max), and we should not ask any questions about each other's life... it should just be contained within sex topics... new sex positions, how to prolong, how to orgasm, etc...

mistress is different altogether. I stay away at all cost for that.

a few years have past and I have yet to find an attractive FB to match again... one who stand by the rules of just passionate sex and no love afterwards.... hope I will be lucky soon.. any interested FB, please PM me...
dude! lucky guy!
Old 04-09-2016, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

i used to have many fbs. it was great experiementing with different sex partners.
it was actually costlier than using FL.
because u dont have to buy dinner and be romantic to FL.....

but i still prefer FB than FL because there is more passion, the fb will genuinely like sex to be a fb.

i used some websites and apps to find FB..
u guys that are now married, how to get a fb safetly to release the sex? lol
Old 08-09-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5458 / Power: 10
Lokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond reputeLokmachaudog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
i used to have many fbs. it was great experiementing with different sex partners.

but i still prefer FB than FL because there is more passion, the fb will genuinely like sex to be a fb.

Wow.....your sex drive is so high! Really envy young man! Can pump like a rabbit!
Old 12-09-2016, 02:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tarsus2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post

So you think you can introduce a fb to a married man?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1