The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-10-2006, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze
Things made me grow from a 'Sensitive New Age Guy' to a 'Insensitive New Age Bad Guy'. I know this is not right whenever I think in-depth. I know I need to change. But my environment have not convinced me true love existed. Some guys have dozens of GFs, while a 'loser' like me is struggling to find a women I love...
i know how it feels... sometimes i feel life's quite unfair, my every step seems to harder than people
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 20-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki
Hmmm, sometimes i feel empty too. Whether alone or with others... Even now also very empty lei... The feeling of something amiss.... Hmmm... How come huh? Hungry? keke... Don't think too much lah... Everyone will feel lonely one...]
I remember one report based on sex and psychology says that men and women who reached their sexual climax doesn't means that they are really sexually satisfied. Maybe it's true. Most times I will shoot my load, but doesn't mean that it has fulfil the sexual urge. Haizz... a young lady like you don't think too much also. If hungry, just eat and sleep lor. For a old man like me, too much to worry about liao... Career, money, dick functionality...and true love?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by natsuki
心爱的人 is Hokkien song is it? I prefer canto pop.
Haha...心爱的人= True Love. Not hokkien song lah. Hope u find your true love soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinrenhe
i know how it feels... sometimes i feel life's quite unfair, my every step seems to harder than people
Work hard bro. Life can never be fair. If a bimbo like Paris Hilton can be born with a silver spoon, how fair can the world be? We can fall a thousand of times. But we must pick ourselves up eventually. Just a two cents worth comment from another loser.
Old 20-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

hello threadstarter ...

well, we share the same sentiment. alrite.. but fret not! its really not the end of the world!!

of cos, sometimes seeing other couple and you alone .. like very uncomfortable. asking yourself .. why you alone and people like lovey-dovey ..

ITS ALRITE .. really .. just think that probably that guy is lucky .. and probably, his time came first .. everybody has a chance but its just that his came first. SO you just wait for your turn.

and while waiting for you turn .. dont forget to upgrade yourself .. basic grooming .. change to contact .. change hairstyle .. change the way you talk .. the way you behave .. the way you conduct yourself ...

dont worry if you're in NS or studying .. cos .. your life will ONLY START after NS, for us .. spore man .. *sad to say*

no money is an excuse ..

just ask yourself which girl would want a guy who dont groom .. who always dress sloppy .. grumpy and dont have at least some money???

this is a reality world .. no money = no date = hard to find girl.

I, personally like the old hokkien ah beng quote .. "will come means will come" but of cos, in the meanwhile upgrade yourself .. dont stand there and do nth.

cos if she really comes .. ask yourself .. are you really that READY to go all out? and have a "fight" with all those male outside? and what are your chances???

i, myself have made these mistakes before .. so now, i'm preparing myself .. i try to upgrade myself .. bit by bit .. cos i no $ ... kekekeke..

anyway .. dont always reprimand yourself .. its just that you dont have a chance to perform yet!! if it comes grab it!!

remember ... the 1st failure maybe a learning experience .. 2nd failure maybe a mistake ... dont repeat it .. BUT A 3rd time .. something must be wrong with you .. CHANGE!!!!

just my 5cents worth.
Old 20-10-2006, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 19
vandervaart is a Helpful and Caring Samstervandervaart is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'm immensely guilty when it comes to relationships. I don't know what is love seriously, is it merely having a best friend who's female, only that you can do things to her which you won't, to a male buddy.

I have a friend, who's really good looking, rich and nice, but somehow, he's still single till now. People have suspected he's gay, but obviously he's not, he just plainly replies, "I can spend my free time playing my PS2, go to the gym or sleep, why would i go out with a girl? That's the reason why i'm tons richer and scoring better in school than you guys. Hell, i can wank myself." So hsi theory is that love is merely a "commercial activity"......
Old 21-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Samster (C)

My Reputation: Points: 1497 / Power: 19
natsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud ofnatsuki has much to be proud of

Aiyah, whatever it is. Why bother so much? The more u gian, the more disappointed u will become mah... 顺其自然 better...

Anyway, everyone's defination of 'LOVE' is different in a way or another.
Old 21-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
curiosityz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think 顺其自然 is still the best...
Old 21-10-2006, 02:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sillyboyboy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiosityz
i think ???? is still the best...

I no longer ask for a decent ger.. just one that likes me and her me.

education and background also not important.

even looks, soso also can.

thing is everything is temporal so can get one that is oki, important is that she is true about it. Then can liaos.

Got alot of gers the perspective is so .. different. They value things that I no longer value. My threshold has dropped so much in the last few years. People are so shallow.

I realise you are too nice to a ger, she take you for granted and treat you like an idiot. Not so nice then for some f**king reason she stick to you like glue.

So my advice. Lower the priority you have for women. Think about what you want to do with your life, carve out a nice career. and things will fall into place. Worst come to worse, you can buy the body, there will always be pros. Best case scenario, you find someone along the way that both mutually want to live with.

Sometimes you get the suck hand. Don't make do. Make the best you can of it.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
ya, even when i am in a room full of pplm , singing KTV, i will feel empty, and i sometimes dun cum wif a $80 or $40 FL, cos its too empty, no gf feeling, the fantasy is not ther4e, and cumming rely largly on the mindset, and not how hard she stroke ur dick, or pump how hard, which the Prositute fail to understand.
pardon me if i am wrong but r u born in 1982?life is too short for u to be living in such a pessimistic way of life bro.pm me,join our outings and soon we will be taking u out of that circle.pm me at ur own risk hor.
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3001 / Power: 23
Shuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond reputeShuang_Jie_Gun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by giggz83

remember ... the 1st failure maybe a learning experience .. 2nd failure maybe a mistake ... dont repeat it .. BUT A 3rd time .. something must be wrong with you .. CHANGE!!!!

just my 5cents worth.
power la this statement bro,this is what happened to me during my KC days.hahaha~~
If I do forget to, pls drop me a reminder PM.
Thank you all for your kind understanding.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 21
john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!john99 is one of the Best!

I read all these pessimism here so here are my few words. I hope there still is, otherwise marriages will break up at the slightest adversities. Life is never easy and we constantly seek to improve our careers and earning power. Why not apply this rule to your relationships and marriages??

We spend almost all our waking hours doing battle with bosses, competitors, clients, bitchy and jealous colleagues and very little time nurturing our folks at home taking them for granted.

Guys, whether you are handsome or not, rich or poor, there will always be someone for you but don't expect the lady to fit all yr criteria , after all do you fit all her expectations.

I still believe you can be romantic but also be practical about who you want to spent the rest of yr life with.
Old 21-10-2006, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 20
jinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjinrenhe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Buddism teaches that the root of all misery is attachment....

How true.... i'm so miserable cos of my attachment to the gals who couldn't care less about me

I'm going to practice non-attachment.... Wu Wo
反正我本来就是一个人旅行
Old 22-10-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

buttie jin.. i thought last time u got play cards one? i mean your avatar!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 22-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 342 / Power: 23
Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!Deztruct is one of the Best!

my frds n colleagues always tot tat i got no problem dating gers but in reality tats not the case...everynite i chose to work late bcoz other than workin..i got no place to go after work..on weekends, i juz stay hm n sleep

well its a fact tat i get along with the gers but i really juz a gd frd to them..the sort who be there for them when they need it..the category of nice but not my type of guys...

for the past 1 year or so...i was in love with an attached ger..she was already attached before i noe her..when i got to noe her beta..i slowly fall in love with her..it was not somethin like i woke up 1 day n i realise i like her..its juz a gradual sort of thing..during weekdays, we wld sms n email each other..when she wan to go down to get something, i wld go down with her (we work in building beside each other)..the sweetest thing in the mornin is when i wake up and saw her sms..tellin she finally got up her bus or she miss her bus again n hv to take cab to ofc..but come weekends, we wld stop contacting each other as she wld b with her bf..a few times, i saw her n her bf together..we wld juz smile n walk past each other..even after such thing, i wld pretend nothin is wrong n continue to talk to her the next workin day..i feel so bad inside but then again..i dun even hv the rite to feel jealous..after all i m not her bf

my frds told me tat if i really like her..i shld tell her n let her made the decision to be with me or her bf..but i din wan to do tat..her bf is innocent and i dun ever wan to put her in a difficult situation when she hv to choose..so all the while, i juz continue to be her best frd..to forget her..i tried likin other gers also but it failed..tried to quarrel with her but then she wld stand there n say nothin..after i finish ranting..she wld juz ask gently wat happen to make me react like tat..tried to ignore her email n sms..but in the end..she wld juz keep smsin me n tell me tat she is upset tat i ignored her..so i still gave in to her

i noe tat i am being stupid for continuing on..but at the end of the day i tell myself..the decision is made by myself..even if the consequences is tat i wld b hurt ultimately..i still willl accept it..everythin little thing i do for her..i juz wan her to be happy..she need not reciprocate my feelings..mayb this is not true love..i juz being stubborn to hold on to this relationship but at least everythin i did for her is unconditional
Old 22-10-2006, 01:09 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
devilnight69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by playboy82
Anyone here share the same thoughts as me? Is this the meaning of life?

ya, bro playboy 82, it's sound familiar to me, we are in the same boat.
Old 22-10-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 18
playboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayboy82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilnight69
ya, bro playboy 82, it's sound familiar to me, we are in the same boat.
ya, i bet a lot of ppl are also the same boat as us, and the truth is, i am not fat or short, and with basic looks... but jus have no luck with love.. Think if there are past life,, then i must be a very wildful playboy so to result in this life, cannot get the gal i want.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1