The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Foreskin pains. Circumcise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

I usually put on condom myself without pulling the skin back.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?
I don't hurt but it s pretty tight till my dick is also purple red.

Do you face the problem of premature ejaculation?
Old 23-04-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blurtoad000 View Post
better to get it remove for hygenie reason
I would agree with this too as over the long term in my personal opinion circumcision is a good idea
Old 02-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 22
EllyxxxMichel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEllyxxxMichel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In my opinion to circumcise is actually the best way and will solve your problem instantly
Old 03-05-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I very rarely pull back my foreskin because it hurts so fucking much. And even when I pull it back, I think the skin around the base is too tight, making my dick purple red.

Anyone else got this problem? How do you solve it? Is the only way to surgical circumcise?
I do not disagree with the other folks that have replied, but are you sure that this description you made is really a problem and the only problem that you want to solve? Why I say so is because our Asian penises are naturally not the same length as Westerners´, it is also not rare having foreskin that is tight and hurts when you pull it back. There are always some Westerners that have foreskins that are like tee shirt sleeves that can be rolled up and down at will. It is not always the case in Asian races.

I still remember when I was in Secondary One and the Ministry of Health came by and asked us to strip and pull our foreskin back before the missies, everybody had the same challenge i.e. it is not easy pulling the foreskin back with our dry hands. Maybe a suggestion is that you ask your mother if she had the same problem with your dad´s foreskin, it could be genetic. In my case it helps when I am aroused because when I am aroused and the penis is slightly wet with secretion, let us say you are trying to wash the underside of the foreskin, when you see a pretty girl and are keen on jerking off already, the skin rolls back itself more naturally. When it does, usually you can see all the filth that can accumulate since God knows when, just use some soap and water and rinse it, and a soft cloth can help too.

If it is too psychologically traumatic doing all this by oneself, chances are sooner or later you need an assistant of the opposite gender.

Last edited by linrx; 03-05-2017 at 06:06 PM. Reason: grammar check
Old 10-05-2017, 03:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Dude, go get a circumcision. I did it and wish I've done it earlier. If you wear condoms (and you should), the inner foreskin and glans of the circumcised dick is always exposed and gets maximum stimulation.

And your phimosis will never trouble you again, and will also never "return" since there's no foreskin. It's also more hygienic and girls actually like a nice clean dick.
Old 13-05-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sparky58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I had the same problem, actually still have it but to a lesser extent now. As with some of the other bros that have posted, I just made sure to stretch it as much as possible, in the shower or during wanking. It does help to stretch the foreskin over time.
Old 15-05-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 21
longlongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuylonglongFlo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Want quickly? Then to the doctor, no - then in the shower)
Old 18-05-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro

try stretching out your foreskin everyday when u bathe
it is a slow process.

if not can go cut it.
the circumcision thread here has lots of info.
i read alot of info before i went for it..
Old 19-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 16
stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

i have similar issue, my tip of the foreskin have those tiny white pearls like and when i'm erected i could feel the my glans went numb after sometime :/ So i assume i have to let it go erect and pull up and down a few times in the shower? Do you guys dry your penis before before pulling your foreskin back?
Old 24-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluez85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
i have similar issue, my tip of the foreskin have those tiny white pearls like and when i'm erected i could feel the my glans went numb after sometime :/ So i assume i have to let it go erect and pull up and down a few times in the shower? Do you guys dry your penis before before pulling your foreskin back?
hello
tiny white pearls?? u mean penile papules? they normally happen on the head though..
glans going numb is not a good sign. is ur foreskin too tight and restricting blood flow to the head?
when i still had my foreskin, i could pull back when it was wet
Old 24-05-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

circumcision would probably be the best option. My son had the same problem before and he was advised to circumcise by the doctor. He has since done so and its better now.
Old 24-05-2017, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 12
cosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samstercosmex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milf5554 View Post
That's the best option
What happen to all your milfs ar? Haven't Gain enough Rep to piak them all gone Liao
Old 25-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

stubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to allstubbornboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluez85 View Post
hello
tiny white pearls?? u mean penile papules? they normally happen on the head though..
glans going numb is not a good sign. is ur foreskin too tight and restricting blood flow to the head?
when i still had my foreskin, i could pull back when it was wet
I'm not sure what are those to be honest but they are not on the glans. My tip or end of the my foreskin is the one that is causing issue. I could pull my foreskin back when erected but it will be tucked below the glans but when i get more excited (become harder or bigger) (example using a onahole) will feel tight on the shaft as the tip of my foreskin is restricting blood = glans numbing. I can still cum but i don't think what i'm experiencing is normal.
Old 25-05-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
circumcision would probably be the best option. My son had the same problem before and he was advised to circumcise by the doctor. He has since done so and its better now.
I'm in my early to mid twenties though, how hard and how long does the process works? I generally would avoid circumcision but if last resort then i'll do it. Are neighbour gps able to find out what's wrong with me? Or should i go polyclinic to seek urologist?
Old 25-05-2017, 07:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubbornboi View Post
I'm in my early to mid twenties though, how hard and how long does the process works? I generally would avoid circumcision but if last resort then i'll do it. Are neighbour gps able to find out what's wrong with me? Or should i go polyclinic to seek urologist?
i think its best if you visit a urologist
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1