The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: massage at bedok area

Quote:
Originally Posted by promster_12 View Post
Bro,can tell me which new block is that? i live near bedok interchange,would like to try^^

Aiyo if you stay at Bedok you should know where got new blocks of flats at interchange right? Should be this year than build ok one.
Old 03-10-2008, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zestyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah23 View Post
yes, it is near a carpark for buses and lorries. but it is not the 511 or 509 one. it is a different one. it is near sheng siong. not sure whether anyone has hear it. but yeah. it is a cool place.
Hi,Bro.

Can you please pm me the TN shop's name @ Blk 509 & Blk 510?

I went this afternoon & I think I have gone into the wrong shop b'cos I was only given clean massage,nothing else.

Bro,I would really like to try the TN @ Blk 509 & Blk 510.I'll write FR after I have tried.Thanks.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sorry ppl the TN near bedok interchange new flats is a foot reflex shop not TN so dun need to ask me where already. Today walk past again to have a better look than found out.
Old 07-10-2008, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

Any kind bros can direct me to the TN, i went down but cannot find the location....

Thank you!
Old 08-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 20
impreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of lightimpreza69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
Hi bros,

Any kind bros can direct me to the TN, i went down but cannot find the location....

Thank you!
Sorry guys,

I found the place thru TNP. It was silly of me to ask. Thank you!
Old 08-10-2008, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5497 / Power: 18
JoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond reputeJoySeeker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by impreza69 View Post
Sorry guys,

I found the place thru TNP. It was silly of me to ask. Thank you!
hi bro...try liao can post FR txs

Do not upz me unless I upz u first, please.
waiting list too long.

U:ShittyAss, tiger2, greatbody, chikobai, carmeo88GTOKING, andyktookara,Evilhawk,Allanooi,suaveguy28,RedJacke t,hao
Old 08-10-2008, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ric33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple Update:

could not get the FL that one bro here provided....sms and called her 3 times but she is always busy......so went down to Bedok.

Found SxxSxxxx..... and went in. ONly 1 gal around (shoulder length hair, quite small frame) and she quoted 30/hr.

Once in the "room" nearer the door, partitioned by curtains....stripped to birthday suit. She collected 30 bucks first and that quite put me off....but wtf...my sperms are almost oozing out since receiving a fl contact (jia jia liang teh) from one bro here and cannot book her....so laid there she carried on the massage.

Massage was w/o oil and only rub and press....a bit disappointed. Next partition, one bro was having a gd time as I can hear the heavy moaning of the massage gal......and my little brudder started to rise.

My gal, named Ah Qiong, I think quoted 80 for HJ and 100 for FJ....I asked for for 2 shots how much and she said 150, I bargained till 120.

She stripped and revealed A-boobs. I sat on the massage bed and face outside and I could see the outer room with 2 more gals outside. She kneeled down and gave me BJ. BJ was good suction and long and deep...that made up for the poor massage.. I lifted up my legs and pressed against the wall-partitioned and she kneeled higher and continued the BJ.....I came in ard 5-7 minutes with her mouth still covering my dickie. How nice it would be if it is BBBJ.

Next, she cleaned up and continued to massage my balls and groin......

Then the second rd SOP.

RTF: only if to try xiao feng.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
addictedtonitro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all,

finally found some time away from oc and venture to bedok to try my luck at the place... found it with out much difficulty... it's near sengsong side... not 51x area...

when i was there, saw the place where they put the sign 'females only'. so i walk further down and saw a hairdressing salon with a prc inside. the only one office desk and one sofa is visible...

hiong hiong walk in ask how much the massage... was quite $30 for one hour. ask what time last order and she said 11pm.. she's quite cute... about 25 like that... legs quite slim and nice. ok loh... on for 1hr first lah...

lead me inside, theres 3 cubicle. quite clean lah... not bad... got another cubicle occupied by another bro... can hear their conversation but it doesn't bother me... when in and strip to BD suit... then she came in and ask me why singaporean like to strip one... i say singapore hot mah!!! haha...

anyway, she start msg from the back... not very good... slightly better than piano playing... but ok lah, as i'm not there for proper msg one...

then i automatic turn around and lay on my back, exposing my hot rod... she then sense that what i'm here for and tickle my balls... quite shiok..

then we tcss while she tickling rambutan... she say there no business... sometimes 1 day only one customer... sometimes, dun have... say she wanted to work somewhere else... ask me got other place to intro her... i say i consumer only, not in the business...

then i ask her to strip and she obliged without much fuss... boobs a+ only, nips brown... i'm ok lah... not too fussy as long as natural... then i ask her for fj, she say menses... nabeh, i dun believe so i went south and investigate loh... wah, really got big handyplast there leh... want to finger also cannot... so she carry on pcc for me while i molest her loh...

she used 2 hands on the rod... not that my rod is big, but she say cover the entire thing got better sensation... she'd quite right, but i ask her to msg my balls while pcc as i like that feeling... she agreed and start msging balls, at the same time, tickle asshole... quite soong...

after about 15mins, i sense that it's erupting, so i ask her to quicken the pace... finally exploded... soong...

clean up, paid and left....

she mentioned that she willing to do other stuff... as in more than hj if there's a chance... so i ask her how much she wans for a fj.. she say $80 loh... not a bad deal for quite a nice looking lady... ask me to help her to advertise... i say i dunno how to do it... but will ask bros from here to help...

she say fj cannot do there, so i presume must book hotel loh... she gave me her number, ask me to call her if got opportunity to earn more... i never try yet, so i also not sure... please dun flood my pm as i'm not in the business... i'll update you guys after i try lah... if really interested, can drop by the shop and neg with her yourself loh... better this way....

name: yuan yuan (round round)
looks: 7/10
body: slim
boobs: a+
attitude: 8/10
hj: 8/10 (willing to accomodate_
damage: 30msg / 50 hj / 10tips
rtf: if got time

anyway, it's near a 24hr convenience store (numbers), carpark is by erp, near trailer park one...

hope this helps...

thanks...
Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 16
pewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpewpew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

saw 1 shop with 2 girls on tuesday near the market beside (23535xx) at 53+ ... was about to go recee than saw a bro in beri smart shirt go in makes me u-turn...

Will check again if tonight no program from ktv...
Old 09-10-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Bro.. This is my very first post.. i have been SBF but never have the courage and time to write but i thot i should start contributing. lol. Please up some point to me as encouragement if you can. Thank!

Sigh.. have been walking around blk 509 - 510 but cannot find S** S**** leh.. Anyway, i went into P*****x instead. I asked for quick shower since i was sweating like dog looking for S** S****

I was served by a chio gal name Coco. She was wearing black sexy flare skirt. She asked me if i've been there before. i said no and she said she is also new. Just arrived yesterday wor... lol... but i tot i heard her name somewhere from SBF already. Anyway.. i played along. Honestly, she gives not bad massage and not just piano type. She started to massage my back by standing in front of me and put my hand to the front. Of course, i mai tu liao and stroke her leg and butt. She ge siow said very ticklish but allow me to roam freely after i persisted subtly. After a while, her horn came out and popped the GQ. She pretend pretend dunno how much and i say just go on market rate at S$50 for HJ. She cleaned her hand and start hj me. She didn't rush and allow me to autoroam bottom and up and suck her neh neh.. She is 36C cup and good body too. She is 26 from Cheng Du. After a while, i seated up and began to hug and suck her neh neh even more.. wow.. feels so good. She let out some groan. After about 10min i shot my round. She laid me down and clean me slowly. She continue to slowly message me for another 20 mins.

I asked her if she know Jua Gen as i never try that before. She didn't answer me but took my dick and "teach" me about accupunture point around the groin. I got aroused after a while, then she asked if i want another round. This time she gave me discount saying i'm her only customer today wor. Since she is so nice and have some gf feel, i said ok. She put some oil and HJ me again while i room her pussy. Her face display pleasure but don't real or not. lol. Anyway, i came and she clean me very well and took me to shower room. She keep hugging me and kiss me while i was dressing up. She even gave me her mobile no.

Name: Coco
Look: She look sweet for her age.
Body: Nice body. 36C cup
Service: No rush and girl friend feel. She keep hugging me and kiss me while i was dressing up. She even gave me her no.
Damage: 38 (1hr message)+40(1st round)+40(2nd round)+10(tip)
RTF: I think i will unless i find better one such as XF from S** S****. Any bro want to PM me the exact place. sigh... lol
Old 10-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 17
addictedtonitro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetCaress69 View Post
Hi all Bro.. This is my very first post.. i have been SBF but never have the courage and time to write but i thot i should start contributing. lol. Please up some point to me as encouragement if you can. Thank!

Sigh.. have been walking around blk 509 - 510 but cannot find S** S**** leh.. Anyway, i went into P*****x instead. I asked for quick shower since i was sweating like dog looking for S** S****

I was served by a chio gal name Coco. She was wearing black sexy flare skirt. She asked me if i've been there before. i said no and she said she is also new. Just arrived yesterday wor... lol... but i tot i heard her name somewhere from SBF already. Anyway.. i played along. Honestly, she gives not bad massage and not just piano type. She started to massage my back by standing in front of me and put my hand to the front. Of course, i mai tu liao and stroke her leg and butt. She ge siow said very ticklish but allow me to roam freely after i persisted subtly. After a while, her horn came out and popped the GQ. She pretend pretend dunno how much and i say just go on market rate at S$50 for HJ. She cleaned her hand and start hj me. She didn't rush and allow me to autoroam bottom and up and suck her neh neh.. She is 36C cup and good body too. She is 26 from Cheng Du. After a while, i seated up and began to hug and suck her neh neh even more.. wow.. feels so good. She let out some groan. After about 10min i shot my round. She laid me down and clean me slowly. She continue to slowly message me for another 20 mins.

I asked her if she know Jua Gen as i never try that before. She didn't answer me but took my dick and "teach" me about accupunture point around the groin. I got aroused after a while, then she asked if i want another round. This time she gave me discount saying i'm her only customer today wor. Since she is so nice and have some gf feel, i said ok. She put some oil and HJ me again while i room her pussy. Her face display pleasure but don't real or not. lol. Anyway, i came and she clean me very well and took me to shower room. She keep hugging me and kiss me while i was dressing up. She even gave me her mobile no.

Name: Coco
Look: She look sweet for her age.
Body: Nice body. 36C cup
Service: No rush and girl friend feel. She keep hugging me and kiss me while i was dressing up. She even gave me her no.
Damage: 38 (1hr message)+40(1st round)+40(2nd round)+10(tip)
RTF: I think i will unless i find better one such as XF from S** S****. Any bro want to PM me the exact place. sigh... lol
it's not at 50*-51*... it's at 53* bro...

care to pm me the joint that you found?

thanks man....
Old 11-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
SweetCaress69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro addictedtonitro,

i have replied your pm.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lol, I know why bro always go to the wrong TN and cant find XF coz there 2 blk near the Supermarket.

within these 2 block there atleast 4 TN. 2 TN per block if i count properly.

If u read my msg, I already give obvious clue. now i give some more:

It important to know which carpark u park. The carpark where XF TN is have makan place who owner have a farm. lol.

Another Clue:

Each block have a different 24hr convenient Store. so which 1? the clue is

Once u know which blk. so which TN when the 2 there in that blk. Pretty obvious if u are TN Cheongster. 1 so high class, the other so low class.

And also pls PM me if michelle is back. Cheers.
Old 11-10-2008, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, if happen to find the place coz of my clue, pls show pity on n up me. My pathetic 2 pt cost me always ask for FL no cannot get. lol.

ownself like crime solver trying to guess where the TN, Who the FL.

Sigh. me pathetic.
Old 11-10-2008, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
ohayoo007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please pm me the directions. Need a good rub down for sometime liao and I stay in the esat. Thanks.

Ohayoo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1