The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2008, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
joemarieg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: massage at bedok area

Bro,

Appreciate if can pm me the location.

Thanks
Old 17-09-2008, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ric33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if this is same one that TS stated.

Was at the carpark waiting as the ladies are not free....spotted two bros in a black car searching around also......maybe also searching for the fame XF.

This shop that I went is near but not next to a italian food shop. It is next to a barber and very close to a 24-hr convenient stall (stall name is in "numbers").

This shop was previously at another location along the same stretch of flats. Is this the one TS?

Anyway, went in and was directed to the last cubicle (cubicles separated by pull curtains).

Name: Yao from Liaoning
Boobs: A+
Body: a little tummy fats, nice ass
Massage: strong and good
HJ: sensual, allow autoroam and she was moaning when I fingered her through her shorts.
Damage: 36+50
RTF: maybe, for FJ with her and/or another lady.

Just for info: there is another TN at 50x or 5a0, signboard of place is green in colour and near to a 4D outlet. Check out that place also bros......one gal, young ard early 20s gives BBBJ. I RTF 3 times already. happy chioning.....
Old 18-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Smile Re: massage at bedok area

hi bro TS, was there yesterday afternoon around 6pm,found out the doors are locked,tried to knock a few times,but no reply..any raid going on yesterday? can bros advice? anyway,will go back there today to try my luck again..will update later..
Old 18-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
StevieG_8 is Cool - loads of Potential

Was there ytd from 4.50 to 5.50 leh. Business as usual ma.
Old 18-09-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
Liquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant futureLiquid@cid has a brilliant future
Smile Re: massage at bedok area

huh??? so suay meh,me..keke... try the back door also,it locked too..nevermind,will try my luck later...tks for your info,bro steve.
Old 19-09-2008, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ric33 View Post
Not sure if this is same one that TS stated.

Was at the carpark waiting as the ladies are not free....spotted two bros in a black car searching around also......maybe also searching for the fame XF......
Bro ric33, this not the TN TS mentioned. 1st the fee is $30. Other clues mention by TS and me is quite obvious. If really can't find, pls pm TS and not me.

Maybe next time you ask: is Xiao Feng there? if no, not the shop, if yes, bingo. but if happened that there a gal also cal Xiao Feng, quite go and buy 4D. lol.

Mi Xue is leaving tomorrow, me still thinking whether to go down tonight. Her big (.)(.), CFM face, wet pussy.....cant tahan.....

Maybe later I roamed around GL cant find any good catch. I go look for her.
Old 19-09-2008, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Akiraboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can PM me the location cos thinking of going there tonite??
Old 20-09-2008, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
Ekiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEkiman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanting to go last night before Mi Xue go back. but below is what happened.( pls dont zap coz this not relate to bedok thread. I hardly earn 1 pt recently. But at least it a FR)

Was eating at GL then 1 MILF approach me whether want massage @ $30. Then she said after massage if want FJ give another $30. Coz she MILF, i intend to ask her just BJ and HJ. Then I calculate, $30+$30 more cheaper than I go TN ($130). Then I said ok la. Ask me which hotel, I said 81. ($20).

Go up the room, she strip naked. Wow big shaggy melon. Ask me to lay down and start massaging my back. The massage was good from back to toe, nearly fall asleep.

Then she ask me to turn around. tempted by her melon, i start teasing her nipple, she cant tahan. She ask me want FJ, I say no just BJ and HJ. Since she naked, I start touching her pussy. wet man!!!! she cant tahan, start kissing my nipple, then capped me bj me. I keep fingering she cant tahan already wanting to rape me. lol. I told her just want HJ. Then she knn said if there the case dont touch her pussy and arouse her. Giving excuse then she dont like finger touching her there. germ etc...

Well she clever but i not stupid, dont they know H81 vending machine condom got 2 in a box!!!! so i put the condom into my finger and show her. hahaha she lan lan.

Ask her to laid down, her hand still HJ me, I lick her nipple and finger her. she cant tahan and moan so loud. keep asking me whether shooting or not. heheh I told her coming ( but actually still a long way coz i can tahan). Keep on finger her like japan av. hehhee after few minute see her cant tahan already, i finally shoot.

She wipe me and quickly go toilet and pee. hehehe. Then I join he in bathroom she bath me. go back the room n TCSS abit and pack up and go home.

I give her 30 for massage + 30 for HJ+ 10 tips. But later I calculate, i totally spend $90. KNN must well go Mi Xue there for HJ. Sigh......

Bro, if Mi Xue back pls pm me.

Name: Ah Mei
Boob: Big C but shaggy.
Massage: Good
HJ: Fantastic coz it like Japan AV. Too bad she never squirt.
RTF: forgot to get her no. but can easily locate her in Lor 21 if i want to try again.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
King12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

I think i know where is the area,

actually ya i agree its not near a italian eating place its beside a malay barber store

if ya facing the convient store its like 1 or 2 shop on you left
Old 20-09-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

Any bro need detail can pm me

but must up me wor
Old 30-09-2008, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

bro.
Need the address of the shop. thanks!
Old 30-09-2008, 01:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -90 / Power: 0
Jonas21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Well what I'm about to post is not about su*shi*e but another new TN at bedok which I had not yet try. Maybe going later to reccee. It is very near bedok interchange new flats. Passed by there with OC and saw it, saw a gal quite chio but dunno is it PRC or local. Any bros already tried it?
Old 30-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 21
promster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpromster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpromster_12 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas21 View Post
Well what I'm about to post is not about su*shi*e but another new TN at bedok which I had not yet try. Maybe going later to reccee. It is very near bedok interchange new flats. Passed by there with OC and saw it, saw a gal quite chio but dunno is it PRC or local. Any bros already tried it?
Bro,can tell me which new block is that? i live near bedok interchange,would like to try^^
Old 01-10-2008, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rbro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have been to one in bedok south, its quite nice. Decent massage but all mid 30 milf. One of them only worth the effort. I asked for her 2 times she very pleased and give very good service. Dont remember the name of the place now i will post it later. Went there today but it was closed dont know if raid or not.
Old 01-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Samster

Btw FYi ts i happen to saw another thread about "bright Sunlight"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1