The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
leofoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: massage at bedok area

bro can tell me where is the location of the bedok massage? thx ill up u if i can.
Old 10-08-2008, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blah23 View Post
i know there has been a lot of threads reagarding massage parlour at bedok but 2 night ago when i ventured around bedok area, i managed to come upon a TN. At first i was not very sure about the TN but after i managed to pluck up my courage and ventured inside into the TN. I was greeted by 2 massuers at that point of time. one is around 30+ the other is around 20 mid+. i immediately called the 20 mid+ to come and serve me. i was then ushered into a room and strip to my bathing suit. The decor of the room is plain simple with just a few curtains covering you from the walkway. and it is not very sound proof as i managed to overhear some moaning sounds from the next "cubicle" after a while, i was greeted by the earlier younger PRC massuer named Xiao Feng. did not ask the age. Throughout the whole massage, she was very nice and kept asking whether the massage was hard enough. And boy, was the massage great. She really put in effort and it is not those piano playing type. after about 40-45 mins, she asked me to turn over and continued massaging the front. really putting in effort. after another 10 mins of the front massage with an occasional touching of my didi, she popped the GQ. i opted for HJ and was quoted a total of 70 bucks inclusive of entrance fee. So she proceeded to the next room to take some oil for the HJ. After she returned, she stripped off ALL her clothes and proceeded to caress my didi gently. After a while, she applied some oil on didi and on her own thighs. which left me wondering why, then i asked her, she reply, wo yao yong na li pang ni an mo ma. she then proceeded to put my which by now is standing strong and proud didi onto both her thighs near her pussy area. she began rubbing that area and boy was it SHIOK! i cum off in a while and dressed and left the room. after paying at the counter, i noticed another PRC massuer of mid 20 sitting on the outside reading some magazines. looks quite pretty from my view.

So this is the FR i am providing,

FR on Xiao Feng
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (boobs about b- cup but a handful already!)
Massage: 8/10 ( back really aches and that eases some of my pain)
HJ: 9/10 ( one of the most innovative ways of HJ that i know of)
FJ: never ask perhaps they dont not do. bros can go and try to ask and let me know again
Damage: 30 + 40 for HJ total 70
RTF: yes i would like to try the other PRC

those bros would like to find out the location can kindly up some of my points and pm me for the details. thanks.
Tis is spanish master$@?&
Or grip is i use to call
I always ask karen to
Do for me.
Yumi hc .apollo hotel got all these
Prc r jus learning
Hc hv this grip many
Yrs ago. But i will
Give a try on xiao fang
Old 16-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
Argon22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank bro blah23 for the direction to the TN centre. That block was a very lengthy block. I started searching in the opposite direction, almost giving up but managed to get there.
In there, Xiao Feng was busy, and just tried Xiao Mi. No regret, her massage is quite forceful and at least very thorough doing my back (not so much when I turned around). She has a pleasant look and slim good body. I opted for HJ (since no bbbj, I don't like bj). She didn't strip but good enuf exposing her burst. Wah, it was quite a handful, maybe 32 or 33 B I supposed.
Look 7.5/10 friendly looking
boob 32-33 B cup, real and very tender.. I think I asserted quite a bit of pressure when I came. she didn't compliant.
height 1.62 around
Massage 6/10
environment: not much privacy, adjacent bed parted by cloth/curtain. Another guy came next to me just when I was done... some excitment too.
GF 7/10
rtf: maybe, got a list not yet clear
damage: 70 + 10 (she initially asked for 30 + 50 HJ, I rmbTS quote 70, so she agree. but I feel good so gave her 80 in total)
Overall quite an experience, and fun.
Cheers, argon22
Old 16-08-2008, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 18
Argon22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi TS bro blah23,
Your PM is full. Do post to the forum so that I can up your point. Thanks for the direction to the massage centre at Bedok.
Cheers, argon22
Old 16-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: massage at bedok area

Bro Blah23

Your PM full.

May I have the contact and location please?

Thks!

Cheers!!
Old 17-08-2008, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 19
guyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to beholdguyplatinum is a splendid one to behold

Hi TS, please PM me the location of this. Thank you vely much.
Old 17-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
newman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Blah23, can PM the contacts, will be in Bedok next week for job. Hope to visit this site. Thnks in adv.
Old 18-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy13a13y13lue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro Blah23, you inbox full liao, care to pm me the location?
Old 18-08-2008, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
miketan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM location also...thanx
Old 19-08-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -253 / Power: 0
ultrashiok ultrashiok ultrashiok

Think TS is too busy for MIA liao.

Tks to the bro who has shared.
Old 20-08-2008, 07:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
theris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can any bros pm me address? thanks
Old 23-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 19
nissansunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Afternoon a 2.4km jog on thurs (preparation for IPPT), my entire body was aching so decided to go for a solid tn. With the hints (near sheng Siong) from bros out there, I decided to take half day leave yest afternoon to try my luck and guess what, i found this place without great difficulty

Went into the shop and was entertained by this lao chio (Xiao Fang - got a very good complexion and I think she's at her late 30's). She showed me to the cubicle (3 cubicles separated by only curtains and one more right at the back, near the washroom) and ask who I wanted for tn. At that time, there is only one SYT (mid 20) sitting in the waiting area but didn't got a chance to have a thorough look at her so I told that Xiao Fang that I want her to tn for me.

After stripped down to my bd suit, i told her that if the tn is good then i will go for 1.5 hrs session. She said ok and then started the tn. During the initial session, we seldom talk as her massage was really fantastic (solid) until i nearly fall asleep! However, when she asked me to turnover and massage my chest, i bro started to malikita as i was looking at her boobs (at least a B+). I think she realised it an asked me whether I want to go for the JG. Of course I said ok and she proceed. THe feeling is really fantastic as she dont rush and take her time... but unfortunately, i bro da-bu-rate tahan and fired off in less than 10 mins

After cleaning out the mess, guess what, she continue to massage for another 10 mins until the 1.5 hrs session was up. Wow, it has been very long time since I got this type of service!

Through the conversation, she told me that she is from Sichuan and is in Singapore for quite a few years and she now seldem do massage as she is looking after the shop (lady boss?). She asked me to try other girls as their massage skills are not bad too. Nonetheless, I will definately go back to the place to try other girls (3 - 4).

Name: Xiao Fang
Look: 6-7/10
Massge: 8-9/10 (on apr or even better than the famous one in Thomson)
Boob: B+
Autoroam: Didn't try. Will try next time round
Atitude: 8/10
Damage: $100 in Total [$54 for 1.5hrs ($38 per hr) + $46 for JG] and I think is worth!
RTF: Definately!

P/S: I noticed there is one more tn around that vicinity but that tn is too close for comfort (near the roadside where there are a lot of human traffic, unlike this tn which is located at a very discrete location. Hopefully this tn can last a bit long till I tried all the girls!
Old 23-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zestyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI,Bros.

I'm living in the east & wondering if any bros here have tried this place @ Blk 122,Bedok North Ave 3.Name is "B** Y** Beauty & N*** Services" (near to a row of staircases).Just recced this shop & saw 1 PRC inside (about 30s+ but seems very chio,maybe a MILF) in jeans & the other seems local (maybe early to mid 20s) wearing a yellow spaghetti strap top.

Any bros here have tried the place & can give some insights/FRs about the services that they provide,any "special" 'cos I'm very interested.

Appreciate if bros can help.
Old 23-08-2008, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
defman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nissansunny,

If the TN you mention along the road is the one i saw the other time, the door of that TN has a sign that read "Females only" leh . . . .

Inside got 2 girls, one chubby (not good looking) and the other slim one (quite chio) but both shd be in their 30s . .

I knock on the door before thinking of trying and then can post FR here but the chio one pointed her finger at the sign . . bo bian . . LL . . .

you care to confirm . . heh
Old 23-08-2008, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
qundo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro blah23

I've tried to pm you for the location

But it's seems that your inbox is full.

Could you kindly please PM me the location?

Thanks...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1