The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Steven Lim gor gor

Stevie is really bold to take on someone bigger.

The slyvester Sim is the worse shit.

I paid good price for The tickets to see steven Lim whack him but he did not turn up
Old 24-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Steven Lim gor gor

I pity Pradip Subramaniam family for their losses... may he rest in peace
Old 24-09-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ya rest in peace.

He got called into this crazy fight and without proper training and safety team
Old 24-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If Slyvester Sim didn't withdraw, the bigger guy would not had pass away.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samye View Post
Stevie is really bold to take on someone bigger.

The slyvester Sim is the worse shit.

I paid good price for The tickets to see steven Lim whack him but he did not turn up
bobian.... once you stepped into the ring. anything can happen.
Old 25-09-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
bobian.... once you stepped into the ring. anything can happen.
Indeed.

Respect given to Steven lim for taking on a bigger guy and to his opponent for stepping up at last minute notice.

Cant blame Sylvester as he is worried about his insurance coverage and his commitments to his family.

The worst part was the organizer for pushing this bout despite the fact that it was not feasible to go on. All for the sake of money.

Hope the family is able to sue the organizer to get some compensation back and rest in peace for his opponent.
Old 25-09-2017, 05:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zgheng View Post
Indeed.

Hope the family is able to sue the organizer to get some compensation back and rest in peace for his opponent.
SUE???? What the fuck for??? The organisers did not do anything wrong it was that Ah Neh who put his hand up to fight. Nobody forced him into it.

The problem with fuckers like you is you have learned from the PAP that SUE is the solution to everything.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-09-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 11
hayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhayabusa2407 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really never appreciate this Steven Lim guy. However respect must be given to him for challenging a guy who is so much stronger than him.

Unfortunately incidents happen in the ring. RIP.
Old 25-09-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Sadly this is one death that could have been avoided .

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Old 25-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulianLuther View Post
Sadly this is one death that could have been avoided .
Actually didn't expect the big guy will lose to steve

Anyway thanks. Ups you BONUS 10 first. Remain 39 base on Q lists

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 25-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

sylvester sim has been training for months for this fight.... so only the last day realized insurance coverage not sufficient? who is he smoking?

As good as saying Im planning for my year end trip then on the eve, i have yet to booked my flight ticket
Old 25-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Give some respect for the deceased. No one foresee this happening, n he is in his prime as well. Underlying heart conditions will not be known to anyone, unless throughly checked.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 25-09-2017, 10:40 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Unexpected death... But anything goes in the ring
Old 25-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

To put the record straight, at that point in time (of the match):

Steven Lim was of age 40 with a weight of 95.5 kg
VS
Pradip Subramanian was of age 32 with a weight of 99 kg

Of course the late Mr. Pradip was taller and appeared to be bigger but if it is an actual match (this being an exhibition match) they will still be in the same weight category.

So Steven Lim did not fight a bigger man, credit should be given when it is due but in this case I don't see what is so respectful of Steven Lim's willingness to fight?
Old 25-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9350 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayabusa2407 View Post
Really never appreciate this Steven Lim guy. However respect must be given to him for challenging a guy who is so much stronger than him.

Unfortunately incidents happen in the ring. RIP.
he is a siao rang. a joker no doubt. but what happens isn't his fault.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1