The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
New Gem at not popular playground

Got recommended a new contact at my old playground which i used to go but have stopped as the previous MLs has left so no longer go there.

One of the ML contacted me and said they have a new SYT there so went down and try. Today is only her 3rd day here and she is very very new to this line but her massage skills is quite ok i must say, a lot of strength.

I won't elaborate the services she renders but those interested can just PM me and i let you know from there, what i can say is it's below market rate.

I will be very strict in giving out contacts and only to senior bros, even so i won't give out too many contacts at once as i do not want to overwhelm her as she is very new to our country.

Sorry to newbies, no contacts for you as there are recently too many people out to destroy playgrounds and i need to screen through each person who asks for contacts.

SYT ML
Looks - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
Body - 7/10 (A bit of baby fat)
Services - if you get contact from me then i will let you know

Last edited by Barracuda; 04-10-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: New Gem at not popular playground

5 lucky bros got contacts, i will hold on giving out contacts for a while and see how the response from the ML before i decide to give out more, bros please take good care of her. Watch this space
Old 24-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
NgGanPoh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro can share?
Old 24-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barracuda View Post
5 lucky bros got contacts, i will hold on giving out contacts for a while and see how the response from the ML before i decide to give out more, bros please take good care of her. Watch this space
Bro, waiting for my turn in the next batch? Thanks

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 25-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

I am in tge q too
Old 25-09-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

I got even more PMs from bros, i have yet to screen yet.

Sorry bros, please wait a bit and be patient as i do not want to overwhelm and scare her as she is very new. I will give out the contacts in batches
Old 25-09-2017, 08:28 AM
Samster (M)

Ken1242 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro.
Can share her contact.
Thank
Old 25-09-2017, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold

Bro can share contact? Thanks.
Old 25-09-2017, 09:06 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

TS, u got mail in your pm box ..
Old 25-09-2017, 08:56 PM
Samster

Another batch of contacts will be given out by end of this week. First come first serve basis bros.
Old 25-09-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 10
AstonLee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am waiting to try
Old 25-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 263 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro

Quote:
Got recommended a new contact at my old playground which i used to go but have stopped as the previous MLs has left so no longer go there.

One of the ML contacted me and said they have a new SYT there so went down and try. Today is only her 3rd day here and she is very very new to this line but her massage skills is quite ok i must say, a lot of strength.

I won't elaborate the services she renders but those interested can just PM me and i let you know from there, what i can say is it's below market rate.

I will be very strict in giving out contacts and only to senior bros, even so i won't give out too many contacts at once as i do not want to overwhelm her as she is very new to our country.

Sorry to newbies, no contacts for you as there are recently too many people out to destroy playgrounds and i need to screen through each person who asks for contacts.

SYT ML
Looks - 7/10
Massage - 8/10
Body - 7/10 (A bit of baby fat)
Services - if you get contact from me then i will let you know
Old 25-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Another batch of contacts will be given out by end of this week. First come first serve basis bros.
In the Q

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 27-09-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Another batch of contacts sent out to 6 more bros, the rest please be patient. Thanks all
Old 27-09-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster (B)

NgGanPoh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1