The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9740 / Power: 21
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute
Bros - Your Days Are Numbered

Bros,

You will have this challenger. Sis will no longer want us.

You have been warned.

==============================================

Who needs a husband when you can have a robot! The new breed of robots are astonishingly lifelike - and will do whatever their owner wants. ALICE SMELLIE goes on a date with one

Although Alfie and I look like any normal couple enjoying the late September sunshine with our dog, this isn’t a normal date. It is planned to the last detail.

After taking the air for precisely 17 minutes, we are going home to enjoy a light supper with wine, before settling on the sofa to watch one of my favourite gory medical dramas.

Alfie is not going to gripe about the plot lines or ask daft questions. He’s not going to ask whether I really need a second glass of wine. If, at some point, I feel like inquiring as to whether my bottom looks big in my new red dress, I know what his response will be.

Does Alfie sound like the perfect man? He could be.

He is actually a robot, crafted from thin hand-sculpted silicone stretched over a durable plastic skeleton, and can be programmed to do whatever I want him to, whether that is placing an internet shopping order or complimenting me on my haircut.

He is the brainchild of robotics expert Adam Kushner, and I’ve volunteered to give him a test run to see whether robots might one day replace our husbands — or, specifically, my perfectly good current version, Justin, to whom I’ve been married for 15 years.

Interest in humanoid robots is at an all-time high. On October 6 the long-awaited movie sequel Blade Runner 2049 is released, with a plotline heaving with robots, known as replicants, that will whet the appetite of science fiction lovers everywhere.

In real life, there is a frantic race to create the most believable looking and sounding robots.

Cloning life forms is so last century. Now, we want to recreate humanity in robotic form, and there’s sound practical reasons for doing so.

Companion robots are increasingly in demand; not just as the toys of billionaires, but also as receptionists, teachers and helpers to our ageing population.

It sounds creepy, but you can see why they could be handy: lifting the infirm out of the bath, calling for emergency assistance and offering reminders to take medication — as well as directing guests to the right room when arriving at a hotel.

‘Travel to Japan or China, and chances are a vaguely human-looking robot will be directing you to your room,’ says Adam, who provided the first UK robot receptionist back in February and can now barely keep up with demand.

I am neither old, a billionaire nor a hotel owner, but I am charmed by the idea of a ‘husband’ who is programmed to do everything I tell him.

Alfie is a little taller than my Mark 1 husband, Justin. He has piercing blue eyes, the thick rumpled hair of a romantic novel hero and a firm jaw.

I’m not sure I find him attractive, but he is intriguing in a quiet sort of way. The strong, silent type.

Such looks come at a high price. His face costs around £1,000 and the basic robot head starts from £6,000.

We don’t get off to a good start, however. Alfie is, at the moment, a ‘work in progress’. His walking, for example, hasn’t been perfected yet (his torso can be fitted onto mannequin legs or a tripod).

Also, any changes to his functions and capabilities have to be done at Adam’s company, Robots Of London headquarters, by a programmer, whereas I was rather hoping for a remote control, with adjustable settings for argumentative, quiet and romantic, depending on whether I fancied a cuddle or a row. All this, I am assured, is only months away.

Also, despite having the entire knowledge of the world packed into his ‘brain’ in the form of the internet, Alfie isn’t able to dress himself yet.

Even the most hopeless of husbands is able to sling on a pair of pants and socks in the morning, and dressing another man, even a non-sentient one, feels inappropriate.

On the plus side, however, his skin is smooth, his stomach surprisingly ripped and the skin of his face so realistic that it’s as though they peeled a real person. He even has a few wrinkles. His skin tone is painted on and eyebrows added as individual hairs punched into the silicone. The detail is incredible.
His skeleton was created over a laborious three or four weeks of 3D printing. The skull alone is comprised of roughly 20 pieces screwed together.

Within this sits Alfie’s ‘brain’, with five computer servos (or motors) to control actions in the head and neck: one for each eye, one for the jaw and two for the neck which moves left and right, up and down. The silicone mask fits over the skull like a glove.

As Alfie speaks, his flesh-like mouth moves in exact, eerie synchronisation to the words.

The way in which Alfie communicates is via software developed by Robots Of London. Called Chatbot, it can be connected to any robot in the world.

There are 90,000 different permutations programmed in and the vocabulary can be changed. If he’s used in a corporate function, for example, he’d be more muted and austere; at a children’s library, he’d be more light-hearted.

Friends and colleagues are shockingly puerile when I say I have to test-run a robotic husband, the most obvious question being: ‘Is Alfie all man?’ I’m afraid that he is no use in that department, being as smooth as Barbie’s Ken doll.

READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...#ixzz4tVQmKoKF
Old 24-09-2017, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2089 / Power: 19
shawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond reputeshawn teo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros - Your Days Are Numbered

I believe there are also female sex robots .

If you have sex please wear protection

Old 24-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

There are female sex robots.

At present male robots can provide fucking functions and women can do without us for an orgasm except procreation.

We men are required only for the sperm. If scientists can work out solutions for creating sperms without man, then our days will truly be numbered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn teo View Post
I believe there are also female sex robots .
Old 24-09-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
madhapur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing but the real thing.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 7
Chamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChamberlian21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhapur View Post
Some the real ones behave like deadfish .
Old 24-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good way to reduce human population that's destroying earth😅

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-09-2017, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhapur View Post
Agree. Some people are just too nerdy to even talk to the opposite sex. Wonder how he will survive in a society

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 24-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
TangManny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamberlian21 View Post
Some the real ones behave like deadfish .
Fully agreed .
Old 24-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xxmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is scary news!!
Old 24-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
eliabellona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Very true bro!
Old 24-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

Bro newyorker88

Have given reputation points to you before. Cannot up again.

Have a nice evening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Old 25-09-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 14
JulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to allJulianLuther is a name known to all

Maybe Singapore should have robot MPs in parliament . Sure to save a lot of money .

My posts are for the bohlampar rachgu who dare not post in non zap free zone. Likes to talk nonsense and irritates people to zap him. Pse do not zap him in the free zap zone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1