The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: She banks she banks

Nice story, camping here for more.
Old 17-09-2017, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Another supporter here, more please.
Old 17-09-2017, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
Samye is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSamye is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I know she like singing, darts, mahjong so luckily for me singing is my forte. I go and train darts and became not bad of a player. Waiting for that opportunity.

Everytime in the team group chat everyone will try to prove their worth and wits by replying fast and Long. I will keep quiet and just read them.

Then came a night she texted me she say "save me, colleague A is here and is very touchy" it was around 1130pm. I just got ready to zzz but nothing stops a superhero from saving people right?

I got dressed and drove to the pub. I saw a crazy colleague A behaving crazily. That guy is obviously on drugs and is acting drunk. He was trying to kiss Felicia and touch her legs.

Felicia got highlights in her hair, usually she wear lacy and tight tops and short skirt. She got tattoos at her back. Not the art kind but green and red kind. Slightly Tan, 36E boobs which looks firm and declious to suck and squeeze whole day. Her pussy? 2 daughters Liao don't know still tight or not.

I told A to go and I will take care of her and told him I saw some police car nearby. Upon hearing that, he jumped into a cab and sped off, leaving me alone with felicia

Last edited by Samye; 17-09-2017 at 09:06 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Support this nice story and look forward to more.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
ravindrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support!!
Old 17-09-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting, please share more.
Old 17-09-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samye View Post
Slightly Tan, 36E boobs which looks firm and declious to suck and squeeze whole day. Her pussy? 2 daughters Liao don't know still tight or not.

I told A to go and I will take care of her and told him I saw some police car nearby. Upon hearing that, he jumped into a cab and sped off, leaving me alone with felicia
Thks TS for coming back wif another short instalment ...Getting more & more exciting !! ...Just given him my 11 cherries as promised earlier...upzz his points from 26 to 37 ! ...Plzz continue yr story asap, bro !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 17-09-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
loginlogout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 17-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1296 / Power: 16
uslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud ofuslover has much to be proud of

support TS! more!
Old 17-09-2017, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
gogodown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1 more supporter!
Old 17-09-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
picochet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

We were both relieved that A is gone.

Felicia thank me for coming to her rescue and she told me she was shocked that A behaved in such a way. I told her A is always thinking he is attractive and a charmer but his style is totally different from what we like. He is more charming to batam and Bintan girls.

We laughed.

We order another tower and started playing some card games. She thought me how to play thai Barcarat and we played bluff. While playing we were enjoying each other company. To be honest my goal is to be there for her and I just want to make sure nothing happen to her.

We chat up and she told me she divorced 3 months ago and want me to keep it a secret and of course she know people in the bank might come and woo her if she is single. She begin telling me more. Which branch manager like her, which guy in the branch keep texting her, which banker she don't like and trying to remove. It is really interesting to know what's up there.

We drink and sit closer and closer to each other.

In my mind I am thinking... sibei song lor rich people can really pamper themselves with spa, facials and expensive treatments to maintain their body.

This was I realised she look like the socialite Jamie Chua! The skin was so smooth and almost flawless for a woman her age. I am a sucker for smooth and quality skin. To me the quality of skin is important. The meat I taste got to be kobe beef quality.

Last edited by Samye; 17-09-2017 at 09:07 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

If you love my story please support support by upping my points. It gives me motivation to go on and on.

Thank you.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samye View Post
If you love my story please support support by upping my points. It gives me motivation to go on and on.

Thank you.
+8 for your nice story. Please continue.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1