The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
picochet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Yup. So I guess people are only interested in "upz" stories.

In which case I might as well end the thread ... haha
What is "upz" stories?
Old 24-09-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Ok here goes. I guess those who enjoy will enjoy, and those who are not interested, well, don't read, I guess.

I had not seen S for almost a fortnight, so I must admit I was looking forward eagerly to meeting her again. I found myself becoming really impatient as the time drew near.

I actually gave quite a bit of thought on whether I could try something new with her, somethings we hadn't tried before, but at the same time bearing in mind some of the bros' suggestions not to force anything. Finally she messaged to say she was approaching, and I hurriedly went to get a room ...

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 24-09-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
CaoKuang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, pls continue.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 24-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Finally S came into the room. This time she smelt really nice. Apparently she had come from home, instead of from lessons. She declined to shower this time too, and I wondered if it was to prevent me from stripping. Hmm.

As I slowly stripped her, I realized S had been a bit behind in her shaving routine, and she was starting to become bushy again. I guess it must have been her recent exams or assignments, probably the same reason she didn't contact me too.

I eagerly teased her body, especially her breasts, and yes, she was still as sensitive as before. I asked her to strip me too, hoping she wouldn't say no. Luckily she didn't decline !

As we carried on, I again asked her to shower, for the skin to skin sensations feel better after a fresh shower and surprisingly, S actually agreed to.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 24-09-2017, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Capitol958 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, do you have any sample pic of how S look like?
Old 24-09-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capitol958 View Post
TS, do you have any sample pic of how S look like?
Wouldn't that disclose her identity? Even if it's a "look-alike" pic, it'll probably be too risky to her.

Old 24-09-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

After the shower, we once again huddled under the sheets. It felt so good to once again be able to hug her closely, tightly against me.

I asked S to lie on top of me for a change, and she gamely obliged. I asked her to dry hump me, and to grind me for a start. She looked a bit worried, so I covered myself below the waist with the bedsheet. Reassured, S started moving her hips against my groin. Strangely, for a novice, she seemed quite adept at the motion. When I asked her, she gave a little grin and said that it can't be that difficult to imagine what needs to be done. Hmm. maybe it's because she's pretty well educated and has good science background.

As she lay on top of me and continued grinding me, I started playing with her again. Her clitoris felt really engorged, swollen and sensitive to my teases. As I played with her, S collapsed on top of me. She asked for a pause and we switched positions with her lying down. As I sat up to play with her again, I could literally feel her whole body twitch, and her legs kicking and jerking. I made a mental note to myself not to get injured by her if she lost control and kicked me ...

Old 24-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

I again asked her to grind me and this time I removed the bed sheets, saying I felt really hot under the sheets. I was really expecting her to decline without the sheets, but to my real surprise she carried on. It felt really exciting for her to be grinding onto my little brother, similar to what they do in Jap soaplands. However the friction from the action felt a little bit uncomfortable for me. It also took some effort from me not to attempt to penetrate her, yet I was wondering if I got her excited enough, would she be willing to try it. I made a note to myself to bring a condom next time round, juuuuust in case ...

My teasing her and rubbing of her swollen clitoris really brought her intense pleasure, as her moanings got louder and louder. At one point she even exclaimed "fuck!" and admitted she was getting way too loud. Hearing that statement with her sweet voice was strangely satisfying.

Old 24-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

I also explored kissing S around her neck, ears and face, and again she groaned with pleasure. Each time I did so, she would grip my body really tightly with her legs. I honestly wonder if by being on top of me, kissing her neck and trying to grind me at the same time, would I actually penetrate her, and what she would do if that happened. Really intriguing thought.

We ended the session after almost two and a half hours, and will probably meet again next week.

Old 25-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

For the next meet, i'm thinking of getting some kind of lubricant, so that when S grinds me, it will not feel so uncomfortable. I'm not too familiar where to get something like that though, so if any bros have ideas, please let me know.

Also if anyone has any insights on whether they think S is game enough to try penetration, based on her reactions, let me know what you think. If any bros have any suggestions how I can ease into that situation, also let me know, for I think if I ask her outright, she will most likely say no, and then I can't proceed.

Old 25-09-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

very nice story and updates, keep them coming ts. support!
Old 25-09-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
AlanHansen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, support!!
Old 25-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Sompsan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 26-09-2017, 06:49 AM
Samster

OMG !!!!

S said yes, she would consider doing it !!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1