The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Faith

Thanks for the update. The story is nice, please continue.
Old 10-09-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ExTrench deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for ur next updates 😏
Old 10-09-2017, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
PityMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Loved this story as it is similar to Korean drama shows!😂
Old 10-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
BusHike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, do continue!
Old 11-09-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3012 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Faith came back about 45mins later. She changed the top and wore back the same tiny skirt as I introduced her to the staffs. Both chef did a second look at her and took a brief glance at me before retreating back to the kitchen.

The customers started to arrive and the lunch crowd was flowing in.

The staffs were busy and I gave Faith briefing as she also started to assist in the servings.

I took peeks at her long legs and perky butt that was accentuated by her tight little skirt. I could also see some of the regular male customers had more requests than usual.

Business was brisk and time passed quickly.

Soon lunch hour passed and the customers dwindled.

I got Faith besides me at the counter.

Me: I am going to entrust you with the cashier from today onwards.

Faith: why me?

Me: because you are the manager. So any shortfall, it's your responsibility.

I was glad she did not shrink her responsibilities.

During the lull period, I quickly showed her other stuffs, including the inventories and suppliers numbers as well.

The time passed again and the dinner crowd started flowing in.

Finally, after 12hours, at 10pm, we closed the shop.

The staffs left and only Faith and myself stayed behind. I showed her the closing of the system and exhausted, she sat down on the chair.

Faith: your restaurant made alot for 1 day. Business seemed good.

Me: not too bad.

Faith: what about my clothes tomorrow? money please....

I was stunned for a moment, unsure of what she meant.

Faith: to buy my clothes.

Me: do you have any of your own that you can wear first?

Faith: this is your restaurant.....

Me: ok, then buy it tomorrow..... but then I will pick you at 9am in the morning at your place....

Faith: I can make the purchase and then come here on my own.

Me: not here. We are to go to the supplier to get your measurements.

Faith: I can provide it to them.

Me: no. If you noticed, the uniforms of the staffs are all tailored.

She thought about it before replying.

Faith: fine. Then give me the address. I'll meet you there.

Me: I stay near your place. So we'll go together.

Faith: are you trying to court me? let me tell you first, you are not my type.

Me: You are not mine as well. So don't worry.

Faith: are you done talking? I am tired and want to head home.

Me: let me drive you back.

Faith: I can find my way home.

Me: I already told you that I stayed near your place. Come. Let's go.

With that, after she changed back to her clothes, I ushered her to my car and send her back. She did not protest and promptly fell asleep. I took the opportunity to scrutinize her.

Her long flawless legs, her beautiful features, her long hair, were all beautiful and sexy to me. Only thing was her attitude but I was sure I would make her mine sooner or later.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 11-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Friday

I arrived at the carpark under her block at 845am. She was already there waiting for me, dressed again the same as yesterday. Apparently, she had used one of her own blouse.

Me: Good morning....

Faith: morning.... where is the supplier?

Me: genting lane....

She did not reply and fell asleep again promptly. Traffic was heavy and by the time we arrived, it was already 945am.

Normally, I would just direct my staff to come here on their own. He was recommended by a friend previously and because his price was cheap, I had continued to use him.

The location was just a small shop on the 2nd story of the building. There were no windows to the shop and just a small wooden door protected it. I rang the doorbell.

The tailor, Mr Wang was not around today and the woman who is in her 50s, introduced herself as his wife.

She took Faith's measurement right in front of me as there was no changing room available. The reception was the work area and the measurement area. It was also the fitting area.

34-24-34, I knew that it was the perfect modelling figure as I had dated a few previously. I was not surprised as she could fit into a catwalk any day.

We headed back to the office at 1045am.

It was another busy day and I sent her back after work. Again, she fell asleep and I did not have any chance to get to know her better.

Over the weekend, because we provided breakfast, the restaurant opened earlier and again I picked her to and fro work. Again she slept in the car during the journey.

Although we did not speak much, with that, I gathered that most probably she did not have a boyfriend currently.

Monday was an off day for the restaurant as we only operate 6 days week.

The remaining of the week remained the same, except that she went to the office on her own and I send her back each night. Every night, she slept during the journey and every night, she was just dressed in shorts and Tshirt.

----------------------------------------

Next Saturday

That morning, she did not took my car to work as I had to run some errands. I went to the restaurant after I completed my stuffs.

The staffs had also noticed that I was appearing in the restaurant since Faith started work and the chefs apparently had stopped ogling after her.

As usual she stayed back with me as the shop closed. I was closing the cashier and she went to change.

She came out and I looked up at her.

She was wearing a navy blue tight cotton dress. The material was literally wrapped around her body and the skirt was short and tight.

She had touched up her make up.

Faith: Tsk. what are you looking at?

Me: did you wear that this morning?!

Faith: Is that a problem?

Me: Nothing.

She put her hands on her hips and stood at the counter.

Faith: I have deduced that you do not have a social life.

She threw the question at me and I did not know how to reply her and just look at her blankly.

Faith: So, since you do not have a life, I am asking you now if you want to join me for a drink now.

Me: now? tonight?

Faith: yes. Are you coming? If not then I will go alone. If so, then you'll pay for the drink.

Me: but.... my dressing.....

I was not too worried about paying for the drink but was more concerned about my dressing.

I was dressed in shirt and pants as I was not expecting to be going out. She gave me the once over.

Faith: Are you coming or not?

I knew this was an opportunity not to be missed.

Me: yes.... but can I change first?

Faith: back to your place? Don't tell me you are going back to Jurong?

Me: yup.

Faith: no.....it's too far.... bye bye then....

Me: ok...ok.... I'll just grab something at Mustafa then.

Faith: are you ready?

Me: let's go.....

We headed to Mustafa and I grabbed something quickly. She decided that she wanted to head to the club that I first saw her.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 11-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 7
angryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyangryface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I not angry when I read your story .
Old 11-09-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Moorthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks!
Old 11-09-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Eredivisie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!!
Old 11-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Samster

Throughout the time that I had known her, I knew that she was not easy to get along.

She was curt and domineering in many ways but her looks overcame all of those. The only time she was less bashful towards me was in the restaurant where the other staffs were around.

When we were at the club, we were shown a table.

Faith: we are just here to enjoy the music. Don't think of anything else.

Me: I am not.....

The place was crowded on a Saturday night and I looked around, spotted those guys again.

Faith saw them as well.

Faith: Tsk. Idiots. Spoiling my night again.

Subconsciously, she sat closer to me. When they saw us and nudged each other in our direction.

Me: you may want to try to come even closer.

Faith: Don't you think about it.

Me: Well, it's up to you.

She took a side ways glance at them and made her decision.

She adjusted her stool in front of me until both our stool touched.

Then she sat backwards, pushing her butt right into my groin and lean her back fully into me. Next she pull my hands around her waist and put them on her tummy.

I could smell her perfume and instantly my dick start to stir.

She felt it getting hard and I could feel the tension in her body

Turning her head slightly and maintaining a smiling face, she spoke to me. But her voice was harsh and did not match her smiling and relaxed demeanor.

Faith: tsk. You better get that thing down. I don't like it poking into me.

Me: It's a natural reaction. I can't help it.

Faith: TSK! I'll cut it off....

Me: you can move away if you prefer....

Although the 3 guys were still looking in our direction, she adjusted a little, moving her butt away from me. I started to let go of her waist but her hand found mine and she pulled it back into the original position.

Taking the opportunity, I pulled her back towards me, pushing her butt back against my already erected dick.

Her body did not move away but she turned her head back to face me again. In this position, my legs were opened wide and her body sideways to mine.

Our face were few inches from each other. Her mouth was smiling but I could see the fire in her eyes.

Faith: you better stop that.

I took over her shoulders and saw them squeezing their way towards us. Perhaps in the dim lightings, they had managed to see the unnatural and awkwardness of the situation between us.

Me: I see that they are coming over. 5 of them....

Before I could speak further, her hand slipped up my neck and she pulled me down towards her.

Her luscious lips locked onto mine and she started to kiss me.

Initially I was shocked for a very brief moment but as her soft lips massage against mine, from the corner of my eyes, I saw that the 5 looked unsure about their decision and stopped in their tracks. They stood there and looked at us, before deciding that Faith was not worth the effort and turned away, heading to another part of the club to look for better targets.

Because Faith was back facing them, she did not know the situation.

With the situation of the unwanted confrontation passed, I relaxed and started to stick my tongue into her mouth. She clenched her teeth, preventing me access.

I raised my eyebrows and pretended to look behind her. She saw my expressions and relented. My tongue suddenly found hers and with a little prompting, her tongue responded.

My hands were on her waist but I started to slide it upwards along her tummy.

I took it slow and when she did not resist, my hands continued to move upwards, deliberately brushing my arm against her breasts before moving up to her neck.

I looked at her. Her eyes were closed and she had since relaxed.

I knew where to probe. Not too forceful, slow sensual movement. My hand found her erogenous zone around her neck and I used my finger tip to lightly glide across it. Her body became rigid and relaxed again as she responded to my physical stimulation.

Gently, I played with the outer part of her ears, massaging and applying light touch on some of those pressure points.

I could feel the goosebumps appearing around her neck.

Her left hand moved up my torso and rested on my chest while her right arm went up to my face, pulling me closer.

The alcohol had played some part in it and our frenching became natural.

Suddenly I felt a jerk from her. Someone bump into her and she opened her eyes, suddenly regaining her senses. She became rigid again.

I looked into her eyes and she moved her eyebrows and her eyes indicating me to look behind her.

I knew that the time was up and without showing any reluctance, I pulled away from her. Momentarily, she gasped for air before composing herself.

Me: they are not coming over any more....

She did not need to but she turned subtlety in the direction which I was looking. The guys were totally not interested in us and were now minding their own business.

She let out a sigh of relief.

Faith: good. I can enjoy my night then.

She did not move away from me as she took a drink. Our legs were still in contact with each other.

Me: why did you want to come here?

Faith: I like the songs and atmosphere. And I didn't expect to see them here again.

She took another sip.

Me: go easy on that. You still need to work tomorrow.

Faith: you are the boss. So if you are drunk as well, then I have an excuse. Here. Drink.

She passed me my glass.

The rest of the night went without any more incident.

The more we drank, the more we got touchy with each other. Initially only our legs were touching. Then her hand was on my thigh and my hand was on her waist. By the end of the night, we were back in the initial position where she was leaning against me.

At 1.30am, I decided that it was time to leave. Because we had drank quite a fair bit, we took a taxi back.

In the taxi, she slept on my shoulders throughout the journey to her place.

Old 11-09-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Arriving at the destination, I paid the taxi and was intending to send her back to her place.

Supporting her shoulders and with her leaning heavily against me, I half supported her to the lift.

In the lift, my finger stopped at pressing the button.

Me: Faith, which level do you stay?

Faith: mmm.... you.... know.....

Me: what? No. I don't.

I forgot the floor and even the unit number.

She turned and look at me with her half closed eyes.

Suddenly she laughed and walked out of the lift without my support.

Me: hey... where are you going?

Faith: heeehheee.... to ...ttttooo.... your.... place....

She turned around and walked away unsteadily in her heels. I went out of the lift towards her, afraid that she would fall and hurt herself.

Suddenly she pulled her tight skirt up to her waist, exposing herself. I could see the black T strap of her tiny GString that was not offering any protection to both her fair butt cheeks.

I looked around and at this time of the night, fortunately there were no one around.

When I turned back to her, she was bending down and had removed her heels. She stood up again with her heels in her hands but did not remember to pull her skirt back down again.

I quickly went forward to her and pulled her skirt down.

Faith: hic....wwwwhattttt are you ..... doinggggg?

She took a step away from me and pointed unsteadily at me.

Me: come.... let me bring you home.

Faith: no.... I... don't want to go home.... I....I want to go see your house......

I knew she was drunk and in her state, there is no point trying to reason things with her.

I reached out for her bag, intending to search for her IC and getting her address from it, but she pulled away from me.

She started to walk towards the stairs leading to the main road. I caught up with her and held her arm.

Me: Faith...... let me bring you home....

Faith: Noooooo!.....

she pushed me away and descended the stairs.

Me: ok.... ok.....
Faith: heee... hic....heee...let's go.... hic.....

Holding onto her again so that she did not venture onto the road, I flagged a cab to my place. Once again in the cab, she slept on my shoulder and I wondered if I should had made a re-route back to her place.

Occasionally she would open her sleepy eyes and looked around before falling back on my shoulder asleep again.

Old 11-09-2017, 04:04 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

Wah !... got Jake grab backside cameo.

Support !!!

Please continue
Old 11-09-2017, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Hillager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryface View Post
I not angry when I read your story .
Looks like we are the same .
Old 11-09-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
DaRoughy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Building a campfire.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:41 AM
Samster

The journey was short and it was only 10mins as we entered the compound of my condo. The guard at security counter nodded as the gate opened and allowed us to pass through.

Supporting her, I brought her back to my place.

It was a balancing act as I fumbled with my keys as well as supporting Faith.

Finally, I got the door opened and helped her to the sofa before going into the room to wash up and change.

I was planning to get her a glass of warm water as I came out to the living room.

I got a surprise when I found that Faith was not on the sofa. Looking around my house, I spotted her on the balcony leaning against the railing. I walked over and stood besides her.

Faith: nice place you got. How much did you bought it for?

She did not sound drunk.

Me: are you ok? do you want some water?

Faith: I guessed it should be about 1.2mil. right?

Me: close.

Faith: you bought it on your own or through family?

Me: errrmm... through my own....

I was confused about her line of question. Suddenly, she turned and put her hands around my neck, looking straight in my eyes.

Faith: you like me, don't you?

Me: har?

Faith: I know.... the chef told me.

Me: errm....

Faith: I think you are a nice guy....

Before I could answer, she leaned forward and kissed me on my lips. Her hands did not left my neck and the full length of her body pressed against mine. I could feel the softness of her breasts pushing against my chest.

This was an actual kiss that she initiate and my mind shut off. Instantly, my body react. My hands went around her waist, pulling her towards me.

For the first time in many years, my heart pounded against my chest. It was a long time since I felt such excitement with a girl. It was like my first love again.

I slid my palm upwards along the curve of her back towards her shoulders.

I was surprised that I could not feel her bra strap. Perhaps she was wearing Nubra, I did not know as I did not felt her back for her bra earlier.

My hand move slowly back to her side and she did not resist. I took this as an encouragement as I continued sliding across her laterally, moving slowly upwards until my fingers were at the side of her breast and thumbs below it. I paused and as the intensity from her tongue did not let up, I slowly slid my hand forward and cupped her breasts.

Obviously she was not wearing a bra as I could feel the softness of her boobs under the fabric. Only the fabric of her blouse separated us. Her nipples were already hard and was protruding out from the taut dress.

I could not remember seeing her pokies earlier in the evening or even in the cab. She must have removed it when I was bathing.

Her eyes were closed as we continued frenching.

The night breeze was blowing slightly as we stood there on the balcony. We could not see the neighbours house and there was no other building in front of us and only the dark Jurong lake beckons.

Of course, if there were anyone jogging in the park and if they looked up, they could probably see us. But based on my assumptions, they would only see our dark silhouettes.

Knowing that we were safe from peeping toms, my hands went back to her waist.

Slowly, I lifted her skirt upwards. As the material was tight, I could only lift the dress slowly, inching it upwards, trying not to be too obvious. I realized that it was more difficult than it seemed when she lifted it earlier under her block.

She did not resisted but allowed me to continue.

I managed to lift the hem of her skirt above her perky butt. I moved my hands to her butt cheeks. Her butt was tight and perky, and her skin was flawlessly smooth.

I grabbed both her cheeks and pulled her towards me, letting her feel my erected manhood.

She pushed forward against my body almost causing me to fall backwards but I held my stance.

My hands moved towards her crack, looking for the T-strap to her GString that I had seen earlier. To my surprised, I could not find it.

My fingers moved lower down her butt. I could only feel her bare skin.

Continuing South, my hands went underneath her. THere was no fabric. The only thing I felt was the stickiness of her love juice around the indented area between her thighs.

Knowing that she was already wet only encouraged me. Instead of withdrawing my fingers, I bended down a little and with the direction of my hand on her butt, I sticked my finger into her crack.

Faith: mmmppppgghhhffffhh.....

She moaned as I probed my finger into her pussy. She adjusted herself, now pushing her butt backwards towards my finger to give me better entry.

I pushed my finger deeper into her vagina from an uncomfortable position, feeling the ridges in her.

In the meantime, she pulled down my shorts and leaving it around my ankles, exposing my erected manhood. Expertly, she used the tip of her finger to circle around my dickhead, rubbing my precum around my helmet and sending electric shots up my body.

Slowly we disengaged from each other and she took the opportunity to pull off her clothes.

I took the opportunity and look at her slim and tight body. Her fair porcelain body looked as if it was absorbing the surrounding lights and illuminating her. She was not clean shaven but her pubes were neatly trimmed, like a well mowed lawn.

She showed her flexibility as she lifted her right leg and put in on the outdoor chair that was sitting on my balcony. Her pussy was well uncovered and she used a finger and touched herself, before bringing up her hand and showing me the glistering wetness on it.

Faith: I am wet... you want to fuck me?

I nodded dumbly.

Faith: Wear this...

From nowhere, she showed me a condom. Without pausing, she tore the foil and put her leg down from the chair. She pulled me towards her and our mouths locked again. This time, she took the initiative as her hand wrapped around my dick. I felt her expertly putting on the raincoat for me and led me towards her hole.

She led my engorged head and rubbed it up and down her slit, her face showing signs of pleasure.

When she was satisfied, She placed my dick at the entrance of her vagina and slowly lowered herself into me.

I felt her labia slowly opened up as my helmet slowly penetrated her. She was tight as the sides of her vagina gripped tightly against my foreskin as it was pulled back by her lips. Fortunately her pussy was wet enough as the remaining of my member entered her smoothly.

Her inner warmth engulf my member and with her fluid flowing out, I entered her noisily.

Faith: niceee.... ummphhfff...

She did not seemed bothered about our nudity as I started to ploughed into her noisily in our standing embrace.

*sloushhhh..... slouussshhh*

The sound of my dick entering her love canal was giving out consistent noises.

Faith: ummm.... so good.... faster..... so big.....

She encouraged me with soft moans as I fucked her. Her tunnel was tight and it took me only less than 5mins before I ejaculated into the raincoat that I was wearing.

I felt embarrassed as this had not happened before and my dick started to shrink even as I was pulling it out from her.

She felt it but fortunately she did not say anything and just gave me a kissed on the lips before walking back towards the house. She stopped just at the entrance of the balcony before turning back and looked at me.

Faith: I am going to bathe..... what are you waiting for....

After that, she just winked and smiled, before turning back to the house. I looked at her back view and followed her like a faithful dog back.

That night, we had another 5 rounds, and fortunately, I lasted much longer than the first.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1