The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xxmetal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Tks for sharing jialat stories.
Old 23-09-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
Had dinner for the Hungry Ghost Festival from my company 2 weeks back. Was drunk after which & when woke up next morning, saw the pantry Indian auntie who was almost 20 yrs older than me was sucking on me. Got a fright of my life, I almost jump up of the bed with a really dry throat & headache.

Look around I was at a decent Fragrance Hotel room. Both of us were completely nude. I asked her with my dry throat what happened & she told me I was the one who tackle her after the dinner ended & we both went to book the room for a night.

I was so shock I could not remember what happened. She told me we had sex twice without protection. I almost cried after hearing until she requested me to have another round. I apologised to her and tumbled to pick up my clothes and wash up before begging her not to tell anyone. She's a widowed by the way but an really regret what we done but worst still as I cannot remembered what happened

Rush out of room after putting back my clothes and apologies to her again. Seeing her wrinkle body really disgusted me. Nowadays trying my best to avoid her whenever at work. Good thing she did not mentioned a thing about our night together.
A lesson learned never get drunk again especially 7 mths
Old 23-09-2017, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
kawasaky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickopath View Post
Had dinner for the Hungry Ghost Festival from my company 2 weeks back. Was drunk after which & when woke up next morning, saw the pantry Indian auntie who was almost 20 yrs older than me was sucking on me. Got a fright of my life, I almost jump up of the bed with a really dry throat & headache.

Look around I was at a decent Fragrance Hotel room. Both of us were completely nude. I asked her with my dry throat what happened & she told me I was the one who tackle her after the dinner ended & we both went to book the room for a night.

I was so shock I could not remember what happened. She told me we had sex twice without protection. I almost cried after hearing until she requested me to have another round. I apologised to her and tumbled to pick up my clothes and wash up before begging her not to tell anyone. She's a widowed by the way but an really regret what we done but worst still as I cannot remembered what happened

Rush out of room after putting back my clothes and apologies to her again. Seeing her wrinkle body really disgusted me. Nowadays trying my best to avoid her whenever at work. Good thing she did not mentioned a thing about our night together.
This is jialat ttm.
Old 24-09-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
MichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMichaelCarrick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Very true.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

jialat plus scary..
Old 24-09-2017, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 7
pious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpious2none is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quite a few yeas back when my Gf went partying and came back late. I was sleeping over at her place and has her keys.

So she came back rather tipsy ... she has menses so having sex was out. I cheekily ask if can BJ me... woah she went all out ... first time I gagged her max... No she didn't vomit ... she was Wild.

I shot my load in her mouth and gagging her... she took all in and swallowed it. She knew I was perhaps taking advantage of her and continue to suck me during ejaculation ..... I tried to stop her but she kept going ....suck me dry max...

THEN she lean over and my eyes was closed and catching my breath ....so I was not aware... she burp in my face purposely and said this is what your cum smells like....she then step off to shower giving another burp...

Not sure if this is jialat ... that time seem gross but now thinking back like very sexy leh...hahaha
Old 24-09-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
So many jialat stories, thanks for sharing...

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old 24-09-2017, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
RonnieWhelan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Agree with you.
Old 24-09-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 7
Troc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Share my sibeh jialat story.

Many years ago when AFF just launched in SG I hooked up with a few ladies. Was single then.

One of them I picked her up from mrt station & drove to a nice quiet spot. We started by chatting, holding hands, looking into each others eyes to get the buzz up.

She was a really horny babe. Shoulder length hair, a bit fleshy but not bad looking. Told me her ex broke up with her cos she wanted sex everyday. Hoseliao. We started kissing then frenching. Strange, her lips tasted super salty to the point it kinda turned me off so I avoided her mouth. Then we climbed into the back leather seats to continue the action. I went down on her and started to lick her down there. After a few licks I felt something in my mouth. It was a long stringy white blob. I didn't pay too much attention and just spat it out. Licked her till she was really wet then she begged me to please fuck her.

I did not use cap that time as she showed me she was on the pill. We did it missionary and I talked dirty into her ear and licked her ear. Nabuay licked a small piece of thing which I think is her ear wax! Gross! That time young so wasn't very picky so continued. We did it cowgirl then I finished in doggy. I shoot inside her. Then I used my cum and rubbed her clit till she came. Satisfied, I drove her home and thats when she told me.

Before she met me, she actually had sex with her colleague at his house. They did not use condom. Knn so thats why her mouth so salty, probably bbbj him & that white blob was probably his dried cum! When I thought back, I almost wanna puke!! Some girls can be so disgusting!

Sibeh jialat la! Please up my points if you feel its damn jialat! 😆😁😁
Really jialat! Thanks for sharing bro
Old 24-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Goodison2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post
Quite a few yeas back when my Gf went partying and came back late. I was sleeping over at her place and has her keys.

So she came back rather tipsy ... she has menses so having sex was out. I cheekily ask if can BJ me... woah she went all out ... first time I gagged her max... No she didn't vomit ... she was Wild.

I shot my load in her mouth and gagging her... she took all in and swallowed it. She knew I was perhaps taking advantage of her and continue to suck me during ejaculation ..... I tried to stop her but she kept going ....suck me dry max...

THEN she lean over and my eyes was closed and catching my breath ....so I was not aware... she burp in my face purposely and said this is what your cum smells like....she then step off to shower giving another burp...

Not sure if this is jialat ... that time seem gross but now thinking back like very sexy leh...hahaha
Quite jialat, thanks sharing
Old 24-09-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

really damm jialat..
Old 25-09-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
jialat! you really met a hungry ghost on that night...
More like processed by hungry (horny) ghost and did those things that you will never think of it if you were sober. over drinking sucks and it does cause damages in some ways.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

interesting .... becos i was banging this milf from office one time and she was begging me not to cum in her pusssy .... i asked her y and she said cos her husband will lick her ...... wah that got me off .... i fuck her everiday in office toilet for that whole week and cum once in her pussy and 2md shot in her mouth ... cos apparently her husband also like to french kiss her .... hahahhaaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Share my sibeh jialat story.

Many years ago when AFF just launched in SG I hooked up with a few ladies. Was single then.

One of them I picked her up from mrt station & drove to a nice quiet spot. We started by chatting, holding hands, looking into each others eyes to get the buzz up.

She was a really horny babe. Shoulder length hair, a bit fleshy but not bad looking. Told me her ex broke up with her cos she wanted sex everyday. Hoseliao. We started kissing then frenching. Strange, her lips tasted super salty to the point it kinda turned me off so I avoided her mouth. Then we climbed into the back leather seats to continue the action. I went down on her and started to lick her down there. After a few licks I felt something in my mouth. It was a long stringy white blob. I didn't pay too much attention and just spat it out. Licked her till she was really wet then she begged me to please fuck her.

I did not use cap that time as she showed me she was on the pill. We did it missionary and I talked dirty into her ear and licked her ear. Nabuay licked a small piece of thing which I think is her ear wax! Gross! That time young so wasn't very picky so continued. We did it cowgirl then I finished in doggy. I shoot inside her. Then I used my cum and rubbed her clit till she came. Satisfied, I drove her home and thats when she told me.

Before she met me, she actually had sex with her colleague at his house. They did not use condom. Knn so thats why her mouth so salty, probably bbbj him & that white blob was probably his dried cum! When I thought back, I almost wanna puke!! Some girls can be so disgusting!

Sibeh jialat la! Please up my points if you feel its damn jialat! 😆😁😁
Old 25-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Gachibowli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starstruck View Post

Very jialat milk you dry.
Old 25-09-2017, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
interesting .... becos i was banging this milf from office one time and she was begging me not to cum in her pusssy .... i asked her y and she said cos her husband will lick her ...... wah that got me off .... i fuck her everiday in office toilet for that whole week and cum once in her pussy and 2md shot in her mouth ... cos apparently her husband also like to french kiss her .... hahahhaaa
Hahaha very evil
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1