The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 16-10-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Yup she will.. not like lain.. cannot touch her and she wun touch u also..
So can touch mistress Lindsey also really?
Old 16-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
So can touch mistress Lindsey also really?
Her feet ba.. and she did hug me to take welfies..
Old 16-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantterrt View Post
I have this question.

Majority of men already know that In S'pore, if anyone have paid sex with any female that is below 18-years-old, the man will be mandatory sentenced to jail.

Then just curious, what if you paid money to a 17-year-old girl to lick her feet or play very mild SM but NO sex, then will the guy be sentenced to jail or not??

Or what if the guy respond to a local online ad(advertised by the girl herself)to lick the pussy of a 17-year-old girl but NO sex is involved, then will the guy be also mandatory sentenced to jail?!

Recently, I had seen an ad posted in local online forums which a 17-year-old s'porean girl advertised she can provide mild SM services or feet licking or pussy licking for money. But I did not try her and I rejected her after she wrote she is only 17-years-old in her private message sent to me.
I'll take the bait. I'm a dirty old man and would enjoy worshipping the feet of a young girl. Does anyone have the link or contact info? I see "cantterrt" is not able to receive private messages and doesn't have many posts. This leads me to believe it might be a fictitious account and/or question.
Old 16-10-2017, 08:49 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
ASWERllrERT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASWERllrERT View Post
I'm trying to look for an fetish ad posted in locanto by a woman.

I only know her username/nick in locanto.

Can someone tell me if we only know the username/nick of a poster in locanto, is it possible to find that poster's posted ad in locanto forum??!
Can someone share how to do this??!
Old 16-10-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank U FMCANE for replying to my post. I tend to agree with U too. Though many are silent readers, it will be great if wecan hear the occasional post. It doesnt have to be long. Similar to the concept of Tripadvisor, the varied comments add to the credibility of this thread and allows us to learn from one another.
Old 17-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nanako deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgman91 View Post
Just had a session with Mistress Lindsey an hour or so ago so let me share because I think she deserves a good review.

Anyway this was my first ever such session, have been lurking and have been contemplating a session with a local domme but didn't dare to take the plunge until now. Looks are a big factor for me because I think I'm pretty vanilla so I think the feeling of being dominated by a beautiful lady heightens the sensation a lot for me. So I decided to try this out after reading the positive reviews, especially about Mistress Lindsey's good looks.

Anyway so before the session we had a chat over email where I introduced myself and shared what were my fetishes and limits so that Mistress Lindsey could cater an appropriate session for me. It was professionally done and I appreciated that for my first experience.

When I arrived I was quite taken aback by her beauty - she reminded me of a girl that I had a huge crush on back in JC. She's quite petite but super cute and feisty, which is a huge turn on for me. Doesn't hurt that she is fit and has beautifully shaped and pedicured feet, which again heightened the experience for me.

I think I can say that as a newbie to this game, Mistress Lindsey is a fantastic domme to have a session with for guys like me who are more vanilla and to help ease us in. I had pretty much one of my most fulfilling (and messiest) completions ever at the end of the session.

As for the experienced players, I can't speak for how you guys will find Mistress Lindsey but to an untrained eye, she seemed to have a healthy selection of toys and ropes which could do some damage and provide some pleasure for you guys.

Please support but not to the extent that I can't get a spot when time and finances permit hahaha.
Glad you tried and enjoyed. I think she deserves the shout out for being very understanding in breaking a newbie into a new experience, golden shower for me in this case. And being a hottie helps a lot! immensely.
Old 17-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Just had a session with Mistress Lindsey an hour or so ago so let me share because I think she deserves a good review.

Anyway this was my first ever such session, have been lurking and have been contemplating a session with a local domme but didn't dare to take the plunge until now. Looks are a big factor for me because I think I'm pretty vanilla so I think the feeling of being dominated by a beautiful lady heightens the sensation a lot for me. So I decided to try this out after reading the positive reviews, especially about Mistress Lindsey's good looks.

Anyway so before the session we had a chat over email where I introduced myself and shared what were my fetishes and limits so that Mistress Lindsey could cater an appropriate session for me. It was professionally done and I appreciated that for my first experience.

When I arrived I was quite taken aback by her beauty - she reminded me of a girl that I had a huge crush on back in JC. She's quite petite but super cute and feisty, which is a huge turn on for me. Doesn't hurt that she is fit and has beautifully shaped and pedicured feet, which again heightened the experience for me.

I think I can say that as a newbie to this game, Mistress Lindsey is a fantastic domme to have a session with for guys like me who are more vanilla and to help ease us in. I had pretty much one of my most fulfilling (and messiest) completions ever at the end of the session.

As for the experienced players, I can't speak for how you guys will find Mistress Lindsey but to an untrained eye, she seemed to have a healthy selection of toys and ropes which could do some damage and provide some pleasure for you guys.

Please support but not to the extent that I can't get a spot when time and finances permit hahaha.

Good to know you enjoyed urself! i will also return when finances permit abit.. but she is really HOT..
Old 17-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanako View Post
Glad you tried and enjoyed. I think she deserves the shout out for being very understanding in breaking a newbie into a new experience, golden shower for me in this case. And being a hottie helps a lot! immensely.
What's her session rate?
Old 17-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro u mind sharing a bit of the detail what u did? and how did the session end?

Quote:

Old 17-10-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have info about Indian mistress Rita Fierce (http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...town/8037492)?

Edit: nvm it's a fake, images and video stolen from here: https://www.instagram.com/devershika/

Last edited by otherOne; 17-10-2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistress Yui (previously Ziva) is highly recommended

Her rates are on the high side, but you'll get your money's worth.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone joined this singaporegirlbondage.wordpress.com before? Was wondering if it was a fake/scam website as I try to find more info but all available info are from the site creator.
Old 19-10-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancerex View Post
bro u mind sharing a bit of the detail what u did? and how did the session end?
Bro.. u should be experienced enough to know.. hehehe.. go try.. Mistress Lindsey is really nice.. confirm worth every single cent u pay..
Old 19-10-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mcwoof00 View Post
Bro.. u should be experienced enough to know.. hehehe.. go try.. Mistress Lindsey is really nice.. confirm worth every single cent u pay..
What is her rate?
Old 20-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone have FR for Mistress Rin (http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...te-pet/8172197) aka missyrin on fetlife?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1