The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I like your conservative ratings and from this list, I can tell you rated biaomei the highest overall. She's in my top 20 list too. Way to go bro.
Ya.. Out of the 3, I like Biao Mei the most. Will definitely RTF her when time allows.
Old 16-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Ya.. Out of the 3, I like Biao Mei the most. Will definitely RTF her when time allows.
Hi five bro! Do check through my top 20 list in the ranking thread. You may find more good stuff there
Old 16-10-2012, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Short FRs on 3 WLs I tried recently

1) ET from W06

2) Lisa from 2058

3) Biao Mei from W06
Bro, thanks for the FRs.

But you missed out the cup size leh
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 16-10-2012, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 745 / Power: 13
Stabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to beholdStabil0 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Do check through my top 20 list in the ranking thread. You may find more good stuff there
Bro BG, paisay, can I know where is your top 20 list ?
Stabil0 is skinny
Stabil0 is hated by all bcos she plays politics in office
Stabil0 tried to seduce Boss's son but not successful
Old 16-10-2012, 02:59 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

As mentioned by me in the yi tiao long thread, there's a hot two-day-old babe called Han Han at 0819.

Tried her today.

KNNCCB! Sibei song!

This girl is pretty, tanned like diao chan and with b-cup boobs. Her look and demeanor somehow remind me of diao chan. You guys try and tell me if you agree.

Lookswise: 8 lah. Suits my desire for tanned smooth syt.

Not bad skills for a noob on the rubber mat, slide up and down and gave me a good catbath plus AR, then turn around, a few licks and then bbj...

Service: 7 this girl sucks hard, I had to inspect my body for teethmarks cos too fierce, and when she suck my balls I scared she rip one out of my ball sac. She obliged to gimme two ars, one in the bath and one on the bed. It was deep n good with her tongue.

Boobs: 6.5 b cups but look very nice on her frame and enough to suck and play

FJ: 8 nabei, when I go into her she gasped and her eyes roll backwards, as I fuck her faster and faster, she scream, "oh bao bei! Ding Dao le!!!! Ni hao Meng! Hao shen ah!" then she gripped my buttocks hard and pulled me deep in her as her legs went high in the air... Fierce.

Overall for a noob, I got to give this girl 7.5.

rtf? She's worthy to be inserted into my top 20, most certainly will come back to her.

Very fresh and willing to learn plus enthusiastic personality. Hot body man...
Old 16-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah sounds like the horny kind of babe who enjoys sex. Will try her soon!
Old 16-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stabil0 View Post
Bro, thanks for the FRs.

But you missed out the cup size leh
LOL.. sorry, I'm not good at estimating Cup size. A+ to B at best for the 3 of them.
Old 16-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
Wah sounds like the horny kind of babe who enjoys sex. Will try her soon!
Ya. I saw han han 0819 yesterday on her first day of work. She was called over to wh1612 Yi tiao long.

One look I know I must whack this babe hard. And mission accomplished today.

Three pats on the back for myself... Must whack while still fresh...

Mai kin jiak, tan zheh mata lia...
Old 16-10-2012, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

WL - CANDY
Origin - Sichuan, however lived, studied n worked in Guangdong most of her life, therefore she speaks Cantonese too.
Age - mid 20s
Height - approx 1.57m
House : L18H03

Looks: 8.5/10 Nice expressive eyes that engages you. Nice features with slightly oval face, Long tinted dark golden brown hair with wavy ends, Fair with beautiful skin, She looks very sweet, demure, a bit of OL looks. She has this "hu ya aka tiger teeth" which i find very endearing, reminds me of those Jap pop stars from the 80s.

Body: 7/10 She has slim body shape, although not very curvy, legs n thighs were slim n free of stretch marks or cellulite. Her body isn't very bah bah, but it does not feel tight n firm. It feels soft, supple which is nice to knead n caress also.

Tits: 7/10 Natural B+ sized with 50 cent sized areolas light brown nips. They were very soft n nice to knead n caress. They were also a little bit saggy but not too saggy to the point that would put me off.

Shower: 9/10 Very very good, frenched whilst having a shower, soaped me thoroughly with her own creamy shower foam, did the "rubba rubba" soap routine with very solid soapy boob massage. Used her legs, her pussy, her boobs to rubbed me all over.. shiokado..!

Cat-Bath: Nil. Told her i don't really enjoy being Catbath these days. Although i could tell she is quite proficient in this area when she attempted to.

French: 8/10 Willing frencher. her style is a bit slow n sensuous.

BBBJ: 9/10 Very good, with lots of variations, deep throat, good suction power, She also licked n sucked my balls, planted her tongue on my perineum n applied gentle pressure using her tongue.

FJ: 8.5/10 tight and moist pussy. We did Cowgal, Doggie, Missionary, folded deck chair, n Scissors. She liked the scissors position where she gyrates her pelvis n asked me to caress/fondled her tits whilst she went about doing that. It didn't take her long to reach orgasm in this position n i fired off too seeing her enjoying herself so much.

GFE: 9.5/10 Fantastic GFE. Hugged n kissed, hugged n kissed perpetually throughout the entire session. She is chatty, naughty, fun loving n so accommodating.

Attitude and other remarks: 9/10 Fantastic attitude, so obliging, so sweet n at times so demure. At first glance, looks like a Pussycat. However in the room, she transforms from a Pussycat to a Tiger (with teeth to match) She has previous experience in Foshan Saunas.

RTF: Yes, surely! Thanks to Bros Omnia, Charger, Joker88, Ct12343 for their inputs n feedback.

Cheers
Old 17-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
GALANT8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ya. I saw han han 0819 yesterday on her first day of work. She was called over to wh1612 Yi tiao long.

One look I know I must whack this babe hard. And mission accomplished today.

Three pats on the back for myself... Must whack while still fresh...

Mai kin jiak, tan zheh mata lia...
Bro BG,
Is she tall? I like tall gals, pls adv tks
Old 17-10-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GALANT8 View Post
Bro BG,
Is she tall? I like tall gals, pls adv tks
About 1.6 I think but nice and slim. I love the way she got me to lie down then she take out my pants and underwear for me. After the deed is done, she put on my socks and shoes for me, adjust my shirt and hug me before I go.

Strong gfe I must say... I like!
Old 17-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

went down to the house last night and was greeted with two new babes on their first working day. beibei and sammy. wanted to look for bingbing but many old birds from this house is on code red. yan yan and fei fei threw in yellow card this morning. a pity that yan yan is not service oriented enough despite repeated advices and the two sisters decided to leave our shores already.

back to new girls topic, sammy is a syt with small built and used to work in KTV and is fresh to this scene (with this, i reckon that she will be easily wet but maybe to trade off with some service). awaiting bros' FR on this syt.

beibei is a whooping hot lady with nice facial features. heard from the OKT that she has 6 years of dongguan experience under her panties and i have verified with her some of the sauna names that she worked in. standing at 1.65m and perfect boobs, beautiful pussy with nice neat lips, she clocked her BBBJ duration surpassing many that i have tried, including lele. the BBBJ was amazingly comfortable and skilful. she got extremely wet (despite the fact she is so seasoned in this field) that she took out a piece of tissue to wipe away her juice. i watched in shock as the FJ could have been so much more fun with her dripping warm juice.

many of you may wonder, how good is this bei bei? well, i shall present a black and white fact. i was her ninth customer when i visited in the evening, on her first day of work with little or no reputation! OKT shared with me that she was pushed to other houses in the noon and based on good customer reviews, they repeatedly called her out for the rest of the day. that nuff said. bros, feel free to testify my claims and looking forward for some rep points from extremely satisfied bros.
Old 17-10-2012, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by haizdie View Post
went down to the house last night and was greeted with two new babes on their first working day. beibei and sammy. wanted to look for bingbing but many old birds from this house is on code red. yan yan and fei fei threw in yellow card this morning. a pity that yan yan is not service oriented enough despite repeated advices and the two sisters decided to leave our shores already.

back to new girls topic, sammy is a syt with small built and used to work in KTV and is fresh to this scene (with this, i reckon that she will be easily wet but maybe to trade off with some service). awaiting bros' FR on this syt.

beibei is a whooping hot lady with nice facial features. heard from the OKT that she has 6 years of dongguan experience under her panties and i have verified with her some of the sauna names that she worked in. standing at 1.65m and perfect boobs, beautiful pussy with nice neat lips, she clocked her BBBJ duration surpassing many that i have tried, including lele. the BBBJ was amazingly comfortable and skilful. she got extremely wet (despite the fact she is so seasoned in this field) that she took out a piece of tissue to wipe away her juice. i watched in shock as the FJ could have been so much more fun with her dripping warm juice.

many of you may wonder, how good is this bei bei? well, i shall present a black and white fact. i was her ninth customer when i visited in the evening, on her first day of work with little or no reputation! OKT shared with me that she was pushed to other houses in the noon and based on good customer reviews, they repeatedly called her out for the rest of the day. that nuff said. bros, feel free to testify my claims and looking forward for some rep points from extremely satisfied bros.
forgot to enter the house in this thread as i copy paste from original post. the house is 1809. enjoy bonking!
Old 18-10-2012, 01:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Han Han

From HeNan

3 days old Girl in 0819
165cm
Pretty, nice eyes and nose. Slight dimples. Sweet looking.
No tattoos, no navel piercing
Tan and smooth skin
Pussy hairy, slightly protruding clit, sibei horny
Around 33 b cups. Slim, and nice meaty ass
Prior experience in dongguan KTV.

Standards of grading from Ideal/Excellent/Very Good/Good/Fair/Poor

Shower bbbj - Excellent
Shower rabba - Very Good
Shower French - NA
Bed catbath - Excellent
Bed French - NA
Bed ass rimming - Ideal
Bed bbbj - Ideal
Bed painting her pussy - Very Good
Bed fuck - Ideal
Moaning - Excellent
Gfe - Excellent
Rtf - Yea!

This new horny babe loves to fuck, and she bites when she is high. So brudders beware
Old 18-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
L18 H03 - GaGa over Lady

LADY
HSE: L18 H03
OKT: Ah Huat / Soon Kiang
PHONE: 6749-9902
HSE GALS [5]: Candy, Ke Ke, Lady, Na Na, Xiao La Jiao

Kam Sia to bros keewee, unfit & dbhh.

[I apologize for the long-winded FR but Lady does so much in the session and goes all out to please that I tried to recall as much detail as possible to give you an idea the type of full-on service she provides. It would be a disservice to her not to give you as much detail as possible.]

When I first saw Lady I was waiting to RTF another gal. She was wearing a red, plaid micro-mini skirt which barely covered her ass, with a buttoned up white blouse and a blue blazer. It was like she just stepped out of a Jap AV porno shoot for a primary school gang-bang. It was too late to change my choice so I made a mental not to see her on my next trip.

GL GAL
Lady has very good facial features. My friend said she looks Japanese but I felt she looked more Taiwanese-style; a blend of Jap, American and Chinese. Her face is narrow and angular. Slim upper lip but full bottom lip. Eyes are double, eye-lid and wears fake lashes. She wears tinted contacts ala BMW. White skin and good facial complexion.

She is abt 158cm with heel, weighs around 45kg. A curvacious gal, with enhanced B-cups, small aerolas and tiny pink nipples. Ass is rounded with meat. Pale white skin with no tattoos. Bush is bushy and in need of a trim. Her right leg has some fresh scars, like she wiped out on her bike.

ROOM SERVICE
While I waited for Lady, the 2 guys sitting next to me were hanging back just to catch a glimpse of her in her French Maid outfit. In the room Lady is not overly chatty but more a girl of action. When the door shuts, she walks right up and throws her arms around you then plants a wet, french kiss. Friendly and she knows what she is doing; she helped my strip down to nothing. In the shower, she offers a full-range of services. She starts with a soap of your entire body then a hard back press, up and down the spine. She pressed so hard, I nearly fell out of the shower! She will even poke your asshole with her finger. Some sucking of nipples and a great BBBJ.

On the bed; Lady is a dynamo of activity that all you have to do is lay back and let her do her thing. She starts you on your back; a tit massage, some pussy grinding on your legs. A very good catbath for your entire back-side. A hard sucking of the butt cheeks, licks for the calves and back. The AR is very aggressive and well-done. I tried to stop her from it but she kept persisting so I relented. Her style is unique.....Then she will ask you to get on all fours to continue the AR and a cock massage.

After this it was turn over for a full frontal service. She starts by sitting on your groin then trapping cock between her legs (not in her pussy) and gently gyrates her hips. Damn shiok man! Never had this service before. Then its a full on catbath, some frenching involved, active hands. Her BBBJ is a good old fashioned suck with some deep throat. Not alot of hand or finger stimulation just suck and suck. We even did a 69, and shes a horny gal but doesn't allow herself to enjoy too much....When you are good and hard she will lay on top of you and grind her pussy on your cock ala the retired Joanne (2831a).

Her FJ style is to start by sitting and bouncing; or grinding on your cock. She even offered a unique cowgirl, where she will lean back and arch her back so you can see a close up view of your cock sliding in her pussy. Then she leaned forward and kissed me, aggressively. I broke away momentarily and kneeled upright on the bed to look at her. She laid there, legs spread-eagle in the air, pussy lips opened by her fingers and she was masturbating. That face, that delicious, exotic dish shot a CFM-look at me that hit me like a red flag to a bull. I entered her and we were fucking but I only lasted in missionary as we frenched and fucked all the way.

RECOMMENDATION
If you have ever fantasized abt dropping a cream-pie on Maria Ozawa, Saori Hara or any of your favorite Jap AV stars then Lady could be your chance to fulfill a fantasy. She has the unique, exotic looks and decent body but her high-caliber service standard will keep the punters coming back.

If you are a lazy fucker and like to lay back while the gal does all the work or if you fantasize abt Jap AV stars, then Lady could fulfill 2 needs with 1 session. She is gaining a strong reputation for her quality service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread