The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-09-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 15
DKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to allDKSB is a name known to all
Anybody tried this spa before

https://www.facebook.com/longzhidusp...01029756947154

Got full service?
Old 24-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 8
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Re: Anybody tried this spa before

Ts go try n fr here better?
Old 24-09-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 330 / Power: 7
Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!Massagelover84 is one of the Best!

i try before got small and medium as for final dish nv ask cause the girl that massage me not really my taste =_= sibei ugly
Old 24-09-2017, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Unitedasone is Cool - loads of Potential

Interested also. AnQi looks pretty. Anyone got any fr?
Old 24-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
latpj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKSB View Post
tried the place once.. no full service, only offered hj.. but massage is great, quite legit..
Old 24-09-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unitedasone View Post
Interested also. AnQi looks pretty. Anyone got any fr?
Yeah bro, AnQi swee swee, in fact all not bad looking la, how does this spa manage to get all these swee & young zhabo as masseuse sia..?
Old 24-09-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Nothing unusual la..... price a bit high
Old 24-09-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 12
hammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhammy1942 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro. Kudos to all of you for opening talking about this place. No wonder all the playground disappearing and most hamster not sharing. Now sharing is killing. Please be discreet. Protect all the gems.
Old 24-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

I heard rangoon road last time got raid, same shop?
Old 24-09-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Anybody tried this spa before

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
Bro. Kudos to all of you for opening talking about this place. No wonder all the playground disappearing and most hamster not sharing. Now sharing is killing. Please be discreet. Protect all the gems.
Yes raid is like lightling strike , fast and sharp.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammy1942 View Post
It’s probably deliberate sabotage, usually competitors or someone who is not happy with the place for one reason or another. Besides, many samsters here have several or more clone accounts for that purpose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1