The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2017, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by franciscoJimene View Post
Malate not Ang Moh friendly?
I cannot agree less, I am an Ang Moh, and I have spent days and days in Malate for work, and people were throwing girls at me honestly and ladies did the same.
(Of course, not for free.)
l.
There are new Japanese bars but others are expat friendly for any race.

Including LAC

But still Malate is a shit hole
Old 08-07-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Anyone going tonight? WeChat johnuess59

Also, Shoutout to those who can gain entry into the 2 club B's at BQ. Bring me in and i'll buy you a beer
Old 09-07-2017, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
justinlol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys very keen to go to Pinay pub but the one i know and always go is at TB... any fellow cheongster can share with me some nice and fun Pinay pub? Thank you so much.. can pm me...
Old 31-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 11
dopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdopplerlex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Bros,

I am not sure whether this place has been mentioned here before. Anyway, came across this pub a few months back. Went in and wow!!!! The girls were quite nice. Well, put it this way, there is a spectrum of girls for every taste different bros have.

It's wild. Guys getting blow jobs openly!!! Girls taking tops and G Stirngs off too!!! Getting pussies licked. It's like a scence from the classic movie Caligula!!! See link below. Go to 2hours 7mins onwards

https://www.filmlinks4u.is/caligula-...ch-online.html

Ok maybe not sooo full on but you get the idea!

Reminds me of the good old days in Cuppage, Paramount and Duxton. LD is reasonably priced Based on market rate these days. And believe me by the first drink, they are all over you like a pitbull on a poodle... Their tongue is down your throat! By the 2nd drink, your dick is out and by the 3rd one, it's in their mouth.!!
Please be advised chemistry plays a big role.

The one I had was a little fuck puppet who gave one of the best BJs I have ever had. CIM and she swallowed!!!

The irony is that they have a VIP room. If what I have experienced in the pub floor was the above activities, then fuck knows what they do in the room. Cost of the room is reasonable compared to other Pinoy bars too.

I want really protect this place and will be super strict with bros I share with. After all, such a place is rare in Singapore now.

Hence I have not given much hints as to where and prices they offer.

I will use the following criteria. You don't have to meet all of them but I will have to gauge...

Apologies to those who don't qualify. I want to be really careful.

1) Reputation / Power
2) FR contribution
3) Year you joined

Cheers.
Bro appreciate if you could share location!
Old 01-09-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
No offence but P Burgos girls can be snobbish too, especially when it's me who is fugly.

I stick to Plan B or Bottoms, not much as hello ln other place other than from door host.
heyo! high five brother.

Plan B and Bottoms for me too.

I wonder if Tracy is still working at Bottoms. Tracy is one of the mamasan there.

Plan B also have a hot mamasan, i can't remember her name, but she's short but got relatively big tits. I've tried asking her out and get her number, but she refused... now sadly no chance to go Makati...

I've been lucky though, never been rejected by Burgoss girls.
Old 01-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 20
bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!bangstar is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madaboutmalays View Post
Hi bros,

Sorry if you guys are unable to get in...

I am just an average looking local guy, dark skin complexion.

No tatooes. Usually when I go, I wear jeans and T-Shirt.

Not sure how they profile customers to be honest.

Again apologies...
bro no worries. it's really depend on luck. i was able to get into one back in 2015 but when i came back to this thread to see, some people are rejected at the same club. I was lucky to get in. and at that time there was 1 other ang mo guy inside the pub with me. although when i left there were a few other singaporeans too. so i really guess it's dependent
Old 01-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangstar View Post
bro no worries. it's really depend on luck. i was able to get into one back in 2015 but when i came back to this thread to see, some people are rejected at the same club. I was lucky to get in. and at that time there was 1 other ang mo guy inside the pub with me. although when i left there were a few other singaporeans too. so i really guess it's dependent
Really depends on luck.

But it helps if you are a bit old, fat, non Chinese, have tattoos, look like ah beng.

They want to prevent potential policemen from entering.

So if to are a young, slim, tidy and obedient type of Chinese guy, very hard

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 01-09-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Anybody wants to go out tonight? Wechat Johnuess59
Old 05-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

This Thread will die off very soon...

I'M CIM KING
Old 06-09-2017, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Astro77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hows the scene at orchard towers?
Old 06-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro77 View Post
Hows the scene at orchard towers?
What scene?

The Girl bars are operating as usual, the no take out girl bars also doing OK, the freelance in Ipanema not many filipina now.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
What scene?

The Girl bars are operating as usual, the no take out girl bars also doing OK, the freelance in Ipanema not many filipina now.
Bro, which pub in O.T has good quality pinoy girls for tabao?

I'M CIM KING
Old 24-09-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Bro, which pub in O.T has good quality pinoy girls for tabao?
Tabao cheap? All bars need spend 300 on LD

Unless you into thrill of rub rub

I given up on OT.

Only choice, Ipanema free lance.

You looking for FL?
Old 24-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 16
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

I have never seen Filipinas at ipanema before.

The stock there are mostly vietamese.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 25-09-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halogen019 View Post
I have never seen Filipinas at ipanema before.

The stock there are mostly vietamese.
They are there..

I can smell them
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1