The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 24-09-2017, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
louy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
There seems be occasional drought and now, an increase in Mistresses again.

I thought I'll just share experiences. For a start, maybe my past experiences with Mistress June and Mistress Nikki.

Meeting them was a dream come true. I always crave for double doms because its unique. I have previously served Nikki back then when she was in the old stable. She remembered me when we met yet again. Mistress June isnt the prettiest Mistress around. Mature but thankfully, strict and commanding. My first few commands by her included foot worshipping and dog training. That got me in shape. Coupled by blindfold, bondage and CBT, that got me high whilst being in pain on a chair.

I also like the mini-games between them and the caning during the session. Not to bore you with the details, but I am glad to end it with finishing Mistress' golden shower.

Hope U liked my short sharing. I also look fwd to other reviews.

any link or contact details to share ?
Old 24-09-2017, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...ad-now/7768677

Anyone have any info on these two new dommes(age 21 and 25). Reminds me of Mistresss Eden and Chelsea, another pair of dommes in early twenties who post on backpage.

By the looks of it and the way they write, they are party sluts who want to be dommes as a way to make good money without actually doing sex work like the girls in FL Dome L. What would a 21 year old girl know about being a dominant anyway?

Can't stand girls like that, who think writing on a guy with a marker and then letting him lick your feet makes you a dominatrix.
Old 24-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
SGnick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi All,

Can consider me a sleeper - reading without posting. Anyway I just wanted to share and contribute now. After sessions with Eden and Mistress Su.

Both can be found on http://singapore.cracker.com/Domination/?layout=gallery

IMHO - Eden is young and pretty and like what most of you already suspect and know, licking her feet, kicking me, verbally and physically humiliating me. I did had some fun - made me fuck her heels lick it clean after that.

Today i had a session with Mistress Su - Costing a bit more but worth it (she is a SM queen from China) real humiliation, and with a suitcase full of equipment. I am those that likes to suffer to please the Queen, and i can really see that she is truely enjoying dishing out sensual pain - can see her smiles and laughs are real and not Fake. Had session of being tied up, worshipping, and i wanted to try sounding but unfortuantely too spent - ended up being trampled by her in her heels and saw the smile she had when she digged her heels into me.

So please support her and share if you enjoyed it as much as i did.
Old 24-09-2017, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post

Anyone have any info on these two new dommes(age 21 and 25). Reminds me of Mistresss Eden and Chelsea, another pair of dommes in early twenties who post on backpage.

By the looks of it and the way they write, they are party sluts who want to be dommes as a way to make good money without actually doing sex work like the girls in FL Dome L. What would a 21 year old girl know about being a dominant anyway?

Can't stand girls like that, who think writing on a guy with a marker and then letting him lick your feet makes you a dominatrix.
Quoted 500 never try looks chio though. Probably lick their feet or spit on u then scoop your cum into your mouth ask you eat. But nowadays a lot prc got sm service
Old 25-09-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by louy View Post
any link or contact details to share ?
You can contact Mistress June / Nikki on email at her website www.thaigoddessx.com they will be with you very soon so don't miss out . They are Thai and very professional
Old 25-09-2017, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Quoted 500 never try looks chio though. Probably lick their feet or spit on u then scoop your cum into your mouth ask you eat. But nowadays a lot prc got sm service
I don't understand why local girls would charge that much for things that you can get for a fraction of the cost from a PRC who does SM
Old 25-09-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
lancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylancerex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...%9C%A8/7411973

mistress su ? anyone know how much?
Old 25-09-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
I don't understand why local girls would charge that much for things that you can get for a fraction of the cost from a PRC who does SM
Yes bro now almost all PRC do sm lol in the past only aner and snow. The price also cheap like 150 not like 500. 500 can already get an ang moh
Old 25-09-2017, 09:59 PM
Samster

Anyone tried http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...indsey/7778487

Looks hot hope not ex anyone?
Old 25-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Anyone tried http://singapore.cracker.com/Dominat...indsey/7778487

Looks hot hope not ex anyone?
I thought you said you were quoted 500?
Old 25-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all, i am giving the local Mistresses a miss. They might have their fan base, but I guess I am not one of them. Preferring an experienced Mistress, i have also tried an older one who is currently here on our shore. (P/s She was previously here with her partner but not now). Wow - before the session, we decided on getting a safe word. Afterall, i was blndfolded and penetrated wildly the last time.

This time round, i asked for golden shower. My dream came on a buffet platter as I had 3 big rounds in addition to being trained as her dog.

Personally, looks is a plus factor. But having the experience to command the session in a power play scenario is the key to an enjoyable session.
Old 26-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
midlet2013 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgdiscreethunk View Post
Dear all, i am giving the local Mistresses a miss. They might have their fan base, but I guess I am not one of them. Preferring an experienced Mistress, i have also tried an older one who is currently here on our shore. (P/s She was previously here with her partner but not now). Wow - before the session, we decided on getting a safe word. Afterall, i was blndfolded and penetrated wildly the last time.

This time round, i asked for golden shower. My dream came on a buffet platter as I had 3 big rounds in addition to being trained as her dog.

Personally, looks is a plus factor. But having the experience to command the session in a power play scenario is the key to an enjoyable session.

Which Mistress are u referring to
Old 26-09-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
I thought you said you were quoted 500?
That was Eden. You mean this the same person?
Old 27-09-2017, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

It's supply and demand. There are some desperate guys who are willing to pay for anything, hence causing girls to think this is easy money.
Old 27-09-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 23
HC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC_LOVER is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
It's supply and demand. There are some desperate guys who are willing to pay for anything, hence causing girls to think this is easy money.
It's true that these so call local domme only can lick the feet, cannot touch and see anywhere of their body,
Verbal humiliation also no standard and cost $300 dollars an hour. Prefer to go for the PRC domme instead. Double domme only cost $300 and shiok until up to the sky. Eg like full time domme 雪儿 and 美琪 recently from chengdu
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1