The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2017, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zachky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
tip off AV?

Hi guys.. M Totally angry... Is it a good idea to tip off AV on a particular shop? freaking ripoff... went to find a place whom a bro shared wif me... but sadly dat shop is no longer dere(i venture abit late i guess)... so just google for nearest massage and got 'happening n.... h... massage' ..when to check it out and dat too no longer dere... lan lan just look for somewhere near dis area and found dis place...
went up and pay for entrance fees... no shorts to wear and wooden door wifout windows - means shd be happening... ML comes in and i was abit excited... looks like B+ or C since shes quite short... just after 30 min of average massage , she pop e question bj wif b2b or full service... opt for bj and when she took off e erything, freaking boobs are just A cup... yes .. A cup or B- if there is such size... she's wearing pushup.. as she did e bj, found out full service is just $20 difference... so in order for me not to lose out, tinking of just putting $20 will get to f her up... she asked me to get on top and e next thing is i cant touch any parts of her body.. even her boobs.. cant even lick it... fucken Cb.. so its just dat movement only... when everthing is done, told her full service means everything .. minimum shd at least get to fondle and play ard wif her nehneh... told her will just pay her $20 less than it supposed to be and she die2 dun agree laughing tinking dat im not serious... FML... then told her dat i still have few mins of an hour left...
die2 must make used of e remaining time...
sorry for e long story but do let me noe if tipoff is a good idea
Old 22-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: tip off AV?

Bro I think you should report MP first. Then find out who are school principal is and then the teacher... complain to them that she is not behaving. If can get the parents even better. I hope that helps... if all fail, check with your MP for next course of action. If not go Yishun ask for president also can.
Old 22-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachky View Post
Hi guys.. M Totally angry... Is it a good idea to tip off AV on a particular shop? freaking ripoff... went to find a place whom a bro shared wif me... but sadly dat shop is no longer dere(i venture abit late i guess)... so just google for nearest massage and got 'happening n.... h... massage' ..when to check it out and dat too no longer dere... lan lan just look for somewhere near dis area and found dis place...
went up and pay for entrance fees... no shorts to wear and wooden door wifout windows - means shd be happening... ML comes in and i was abit excited... looks like B+ or C since shes quite short... just after 30 min of average massage , she pop e question bj wif b2b or full service... opt for bj and when she took off e erything, freaking boobs are just A cup... yes .. A cup or B- if there is such size... she's wearing pushup.. as she did e bj, found out full service is just $20 difference... so in order for me not to lose out, tinking of just putting $20 will get to f her up... she asked me to get on top and e next thing is i cant touch any parts of her body.. even her boobs.. cant even lick it... fucken Cb.. so its just dat movement only... when everthing is done, told her full service means everything .. minimum shd at least get to fondle and play ard wif her nehneh... told her will just pay her $20 less than it supposed to be and she die2 dun agree laughing tinking dat im not serious... FML... then told her dat i still have few mins of an hour left...
die2 must make used of e remaining time...
sorry for e long story but do let me noe if tipoff is a good idea

Unless you wish to selfishly cause a huge sweep in that area and cause some bros here to lose their playgrounds just because you got chopped the carrot, then by all means.

If not, just advice us on what/where/how you got ripped off, and who was it so that other bros will not get 'ripped off' as well. That's how the community is here, and i dont think any of us here got the 'Tipping off' culture.
Old 22-09-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

TS some time when we chiong to New places it depend on your luck...but if you happen to get 1 ml like what you mentioned than too bad...but that does not mean all the ml in that place is the same fark type service like her.. is like when you go to those clean spa if you lucky the ml provide hj but not all... can you blame her being born just a A cup.... maybe there's some good gem inside you never know... if confirm all the ml in that place is giving fark type service and carrot bros here than so be it ..you can alert A V....if not just move on...if you alert AV..you going to kill another bros play ground...
Old 23-09-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

If just once I will say try another one or Two times on other ml... if the whole joint is all same pattern then pass it... nowadays too many crook joints le so not surprising going to one or two bad one... my own experience I will give a joint three time chances if go three times all cannot make it I will never return.. but then again sometimes that one time is so bad that you cannot make yourself go for the second visit le
Old 23-09-2017, 01:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Yea, there might be a favorite of some bros there. Tipping off will take out all the MLs there, good and bad. That is why FRs are important in the respective threads. No need too much juicy details, just simple discreet good or bad and dmg would suffice I feel. The bad MLs won't survive long anyway if their names are smelly, people just need to know who are they
Old 23-09-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 9
milfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermilfhunter28 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Haha got deducted points for purposely talking cock. So tense ah bro? Next time leave your nick la... i pass you some NTUC vouchers. Since our rep points can't change for anything else. Hope the NTUC vouchers will make your day!
Old 23-09-2017, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 11
palvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond reputepalvin has a reputation beyond repute

TS, no need to go to such extend la. If ML service poor, write FR here, warn all the bros. I'm sure your FR will also be read by the ML boss. So the ML boss if smart enough will know what to do.

I heard of cases where that ML causes alot of complaints from customers until her own boss send her back, cancel her work permit.

So bro TS, don't need to do to such extend. It will make yourself look bad. Just avoid that MP and warn all bros.
Old 24-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah bro,

if ML suck FK service , exposed them here and who knows AV might be reading them as well.

If ML restrict you from doing the norm, might as well PCC that will save alot of $$$
Old 24-09-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Maybe email them? Lol!
Old 24-09-2017, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Yah bro,

if ML suck FK service , exposed them here and who knows AV might be reading them as well.

If ML restrict you from doing the norm, might as well PCC that will save alot of $$$
Av in action ,liang seah st
Old 24-09-2017, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 18
lifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of lightlifeisfun is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quraisy View Post
Yah bro,

If a joint provides good services , it will not be raided ?
Old 25-09-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Bad svc cus complain, good svc competitor complain.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays go cheong new spas hoping for specials is really heng suay wan. Mostly the new bosses were workers formerly from other spas.
Old 25-09-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Nowadays go cheong new spas hoping for specials is really heng suay wan. Mostly the new bosses were workers formerly from other spas.
come across 2 places both ex ml now boss still provide massage and hj... some of their gals also doing it but closed 1 eye... down side is their ml looks including both of them nothing to shout about..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1