The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2017, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Solidlaa is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by blah23 View Post
i know there has been a lot of threads reagarding massage parlour at bedok but 2 night ago when i ventured around bedok area, i managed to come upon a TN. At first i was not very sure about the TN but after i managed to pluck up my courage and ventured inside into the TN. I was greeted by 2 massuers at that point of time. one is around 30+ the other is around 20 mid+. i immediately called the 20 mid+ to come and serve me. i was then ushered into a room and strip to my bathing suit. The decor of the room is plain simple with just a few curtains covering you from the walkway. and it is not very sound proof as i managed to overhear some moaning sounds from the next "cubicle" after a while, i was greeted by the earlier younger PRC massuer named Xiao Feng. did not ask the age. Throughout the whole massage, she was very nice and kept asking whether the massage was hard enough. And boy, was the massage great. She really put in effort and it is not those piano playing type. after about 40-45 mins, she asked me to turn over and continued massaging the front. really putting in effort. after another 10 mins of the front massage with an occasional touching of my didi, she popped the GQ. i opted for HJ and was quoted a total of 70 bucks inclusive of entrance fee. So she proceeded to the next room to take some oil for the HJ. After she returned, she stripped off ALL her clothes and proceeded to caress my didi gently. After a while, she applied some oil on didi and on her own thighs. which left me wondering why, then i asked her, she reply, wo yao yong na li pang ni an mo ma. she then proceeded to put my which by now is standing strong and proud didi onto both her thighs near her pussy area. she began rubbing that area and boy was it SHIOK! i cum off in a while and dressed and left the room. after paying at the counter, i noticed another PRC massuer of mid 20 sitting on the outside reading some magazines. looks quite pretty from my view.

So this is the FR i am providing,

FR on Xiao Feng
Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (boobs about b- cup but a handful already!)
Massage: 8/10 ( back really aches and that eases some of my pain)
HJ: 9/10 ( one of the most innovative ways of HJ that i know of)
FJ: never ask perhaps they dont not do. bros can go and try to ask and let me know again
Damage: 30 + 40 for HJ total 70
RTF: yes i would like to try the other PRC

those bros would like to find out the location can kindly up some of my points and pm me for the details. thanks.
Bro can share?
Old 11-09-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 13
ManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManofTomorrow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: massage at bedok area

hi i never try massage at Bedok before.. but any kind hearted bro can recommand me good massage with power teaser.. No GQ is ok but power teaser more shiok.. thanks
Old 11-09-2017, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 8
Fingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to beholdFingerbitch is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidlaa View Post
Bro can share?
Wa this post is like don't know how many donkey years back, maybe the place oso no more le. 😂
Old 13-09-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Makan at the well known hawker centre. Walked around and saw few spa. Choose the one facing the road. Asked for 90 minutes. Was just assigned the next available ml. Was asked whether want p massage, said no. No hard sell. That is good. Massage is good. Sufficient strength. Some teasing. May return to massage if around there for another makan session.
Old 24-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

There is a massage place near the bedok 24 hr Ntuc.
Anyone tried there?
Old 24-09-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 7
Chewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to allChewwsy is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Anyone tried there?
Tired once, very clean massage, quite ex though.
Old 27-09-2017, 09:38 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
NgGanPoh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi bro can share contact? Thanks!
Old 19-10-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Anyone tried there?
Got butt Massage. Can go try.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1