The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
I've yet to encounter a very good viet girl in geylang. All so so. Even the one i like the most cannot make it. Lol.
Tell us your expectations lah.
Hope 1637 (or other hse) WL can read and learn.
I used to have one in 2038 viet, but her contract ends and I now feeling lost and empty.
Old 07-05-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Latest Vietnam House. 1637

My expectations not that high. Just know how to do a proper BJ and hardworking at FJ. My fav viet dont know how to do a bj and lazy at fj. So i just hug her and hear her very cute voice.

I also find viet girls to be very weird. Haha.
Old 07-05-2017, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
L16H37 G3

Looks 8.5 Very beautiful in my books! Good facial features
Body 7 for proportional. 5 coz short. 1.5m
Boobs B and a bit sag but still good
French zero
Pussy She tried to avoid me touch. Sadly.
CBJ Ok only.
FJ Tight pussy! Can grab me! Exploded in missionary, after cowgirl.
GFE commercial but later on warms up & cheerful.
RTF Maybe. The fuck is good coz pussy tight and also resembles a girl I failed to date out.
But the height and no-touch affects rating.
Imagine her face with G12's body...wow!
G3 is also my fav in this house. I call it the house of CBJ becos after RTF her several times also still never get BBBJ

She always give the SOP, start with cowgirl first then you get your turn to work. Quite procedural step by step and hardly any GFE until after you finish, then she'll warm up a bit.

I also find G9 quite attractive and is my other go-to in this house. You can try see if we have the same taste in viet
Old 07-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
G3 is also my fav in this house. I call it the house of CBJ becos after RTF her several times also still never get BBBJ

She always give the SOP, start with cowgirl first then you get your turn to work. Quite procedural step by step and hardly any GFE until after you finish, then she'll warm up a bit.

I also find G9 quite attractive and is my other go-to in this house. You can try see if we have the same taste in viet
But G3 not my fave leh. I said RTF maybe.
Objectively speaking, in terms of rating, I won't RTF. She too short, no GFE, too SOP.

But now I know, what its like to fuck the girl whom I failed to pursue 3 yrs ago!
I don't have to imagine fucking her, I can just fuck G3 while calling out her name!. LOL! Pervert!

As for G9, never seen b4, will FR to tell you if I bed her.
Old 08-05-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorres View Post
I can just fuck G3 while calling out her name!. LOL! Pervert!
lol!

Who cares what they think, you already pay to bonk them.
Old 17-05-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster (B)

I wanted to bonk a milf so i pick no 7. She definitely looks like one even though she said that she is only 27.

Looks 5/10
Books 7/10 Natural b cup
CBJ 5/10
FJ 5/10
RTF No
Old 18-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had session with girl 18
Looks 7/10
Boobs natural 7
Ass shapely 7
Cbj 6
FJ 6
Rtf no
No kissing lips, no kissing pussy.

Even though she is good figure and all, I didn't enjoy all that much. Felt a bit rushed. She is too focused on making me cum fast. Laughs and answers questions, but overall felt she just wanted to quickly get it done with. But she was much better than girl 12.

Session with girl 12

Looks 9/10 tall and sexy very fair
Boobs 9
Ass shapely and nice 9
Cbj did not get didn't ask.
FJ 4/10 really not enjoyable. She was not into it. Frowning face. Complaining not this not that.
Rtf never

Sex with girl 12 is Like sex with a beautiful flower vase. No emotion or feeling from her side. She doesn't seem to like her job but just into it for the lure of money.

I am finding Thai girls much more sincere and into it. Viet girls seem to be not really customer oriented. They don't even pretend to be enjoying their work. Only attraction is their very fair and smooth skin. I Consider it a donation for their availability in our SG.

Tim
Old 18-05-2017, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Geylang1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girl 14 is said to be cute. American father and Viet mother. Anybody tried?

Tim
Old 18-05-2017, 11:37 PM
Samster

StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylang1969 View Post

I am finding Thai girls much more sincere and into it. Viet girls seem to be not really customer oriented. They don't even pretend to be enjoying their work. Only attraction is their very fair and smooth skin. I Consider it a donation for their availability in our SG.

Thais have that service culture ingrained in their tradition.

Viets have a lot more pride, IMHO. As such, they make poor prostitutes. It's kind of a last resort thing for them, i think.
Old 19-05-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:

Viets have a lot more pride, IMHO. As such, they make poor prostitutes. It's kind of a last resort thing for them, i think.
Your summary is spot on.
Old 19-05-2017, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Ryuden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

same here, G3 is good almost all rounder but not for boobs lover. Would definitely rtf G3

Tried G12 her face like always black black, close up realized lots of pimples on her face. I tried cheer her up but failed she seems don't speak chinese or english. She just don't look happy throughout the 20 mins sexxion would never rtf this one
Old 19-05-2017, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quote:

Interesting observation. Looks like it.
Viets more classy, an cheaper alternative to fairSkin PRC for me.
Old 19-05-2017, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuden View Post
same here, G3 is good almost all rounder but not for boobs lover. Would definitely rtf G3

Tried G12 her face like always black black, close up realized lots of pimples on her face. I tried cheer her up but failed she seems don't speak chinese or english. She just don't look happy throughout the 20 mins sexxion would never rtf this one
G12 definitely speaks english. I think all bro's should avoid her. Really poor service.
Old 19-05-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Discuss abt thai vs viet and coming back to this house thread gave me the itch to bonk viet again

FR for G17 (An An):

Looks & Figure : Abt 1.6m height just nice for me. Slim body, meaty ass combi. Boobs are the best i've had in this house ... B cups and quite perky. Tattoo of a cat on her left forearm. Says she is 25.

CBJ : Nothing special and i didn't need the help.

FJ : Cannot nibble her ear/neck. Boob play allowed, though she tried to cross her arms over during FJ, her resistance was weak. Got impatient with me cos i stretched the bonk out. I just ignore her sarcastic remark and pump her till i cum.

Overall satisfying bonk just for her figure alone,

... but ...

perfect zero GFE. No pleasantries and only spoke when i asked her direct questions. Shower and do her prep sloooowly, trying to waste time. Yet another unhappy 'princess' here i guess.

As already discuss, viets really got some attitude. But somehow we'll keep returning to this house for more "punishment"!!!
Old 20-05-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
iwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriwanbigboobs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Discuss abt thai vs viet and coming back to this house thread gave me the itch to bonk viet again

FR for G17 (An An):

Yet another unhappy 'princess' here i guess.
Yup her body's nice, but gfe's v poor. And she's one of the ang pais here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1