The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman67 View Post
非常谢谢你们一直不停的支持。改天请你们喝咖啡。:d
Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post

Ken哥哥,我俩还欠你一顿火锅喔。感谢你的大大力支持。
哈哈!真的哦,不要让我等到花儿也谢了哦

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 10-05-2014, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Goodnight Bros~

Old 10-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: 『雪儿, Sizzling HOT Girl』The POPULAR Goddess Is Back!『哥们心目中的女神回来啦! 口交高手, 不可错过!{

Hi All

I managed to get to the extraction point on stipulated time.

SHE IS REALLY WET ~~~~

No.1 Bonk this year !
Old 10-05-2014, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 1

Just came back from her house.
Was pretty much the best experience I had for now so I had to pen this FR down in the wee hours of the night so that I didn't miss anything out. ><

When she opened the door in a blue skin tight dress, her first sentence was “小帥哥。。。!” I was surprised by what she said so I kinda smiled it away... >< Afterwards, she brought me in and asked me about my age, since she thought I was underage haha. Explained that I was way past legal age le ^^".

We proceeded to the bathroom after undressing. Her body was petite and slim and her face was GORGEOUS. I asked her how old is she and her real age shocked me. She really 保養 until damn good. As she helped me clean my lil bro, because we were super close like skin to skin le, I nibbled her ear. She gave a quiet little moan and looked at me. As our eyes were locked on each other, our lips met and we frenched for a short while. We both smiled afterwards. TCSS-ed abit before moving to the bed.

As I was sitting on the edge of the bed, she pounced over me and whispered into my ear “你害羞是嗎?不要害羞小寶貝。” This 小寶貝 nickname got stuck all the way until the end haha. ^^" Then she started licking at my nips in a bended pose. I kissed her on the neck up back to her mouth and we locked lips and tongue. Then she told me to retreat back up to the pillows. That was the time she released her wavy long hair from the hair bun. That scene was very beautiful I tell you. Then her tongue waggled around my nips again before moving down the legs. Slowly but surely, she closed in on my balls and sucked on it. As if she was playing with my willpower, she slowly slides her mouth from the balls to my lil bro. Then she teased my lil bro with her tongue before cupping it entirely with her mouth. Holy shat she was going all out with the BBBJ. I played with her breasts and long wavy hair along the way and even told her “你頭髮很好玩。”
Old 10-05-2014, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DUMMIbears deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2

After she had a go at my lil bro, I need to have a go at her lil sis. I told her to lie on the bed which she willingly did. Then I went down at her lil sis and tongue-waggled it. Fingered about her lil sis to moisten it more and continued sucking and waggling my tongue inside her. She was definitely enjoying it with her frequent moans, and at one time she even said “很舒服。” As her lil sis got wetter, I was about to finger her as I looked at her reaction. She wanted my lil bro in her. She went back to BBBJ until lil bro was rock hard before capping on.

The FJ was amazing nonetheless. Her lil sis was pretty tight like the bros above said. We started off with cowgirl and she rode me up and down. Then it was front and back. Same like the BBBJ, I played with her hair and ear. After awhile, she wanted me on top and we went into missionary. Her moans became louder and louder as I thrust in harder and harder. Wanted to rest abit during missionary and went for her lips again. Amazing feeling as our tongues danced around each other. Afterwards, I came down for a 2nd round of painting. This time, she was already quite wet but I still played with her lil sis. She started grabbing the pillows by her side with which I grabbed her hands and locked fingers with her. Lovely view from downstairs. Then, we returned back to cowgirl and she commented why I still going strong. “是不是你經常做啊?” I answered not really. We changed to a new position she suggested, doggy style. As this was my first time doing it, I think I too kanchiong so much so that haven't go inside her I already started thrusting. ^^" 丟臉啊。She guided me in and I went at her a few more times before releasing my load inside the condom inside her.

TCSS-ed abit more before heading into the shower. She gave me a naughty scratch and squeezed my non-existent biceps during the conversation. >< I think I too mesmerized by her all night that I forgot to pay her until she reminded me at the doorstep. 對不起,雪兒姐。 ^^" Also bros, take note she might be returning back to China soon around next month! Enjoy her while she lasts~

Looks: 100/10 (100% like the images, DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS)
Body: 10/10 (Petite and slim and nice racks ><)
Frenching: 100/10 (Really enjoyed locking lips and tongue with her)
Catbath: 10/10 (Gentle licks and sucks that really turned me on)
BBBJ: 100/10 (Devoured my lil bro multiple times...)
FJ: 100/10 (Super tight lil sis she has)
GFE: 100/10 (She more like an elder sister+lover to me <3)
RTF: YES YES YES (KC gao gao le...)
Old 10-05-2014, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Sonic369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

may i have her ctc please
Old 10-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dauthoi View Post
This is a long overdue FR for xue Er, went to visit her twice before her code red. Both time went there quite late but she is still very friendly and full of smile. The first time seeing her is wow! what the bros said about her figure is totally correct she has the curves at all the right area, and combine with that silm slender body it's a figure to die for. Even though her photo has her face being blur, she is pretty, plus she is very fair in my opinion. We chit chat a bit while she get me a cup of water, the start was pretty sop and the shower too. But the real action starts later. Once on bed, she slowly climbs up to me and was holding my didi. The view machiam like straight out from the jap AV. She starts off slow and lick through my whole body, from top to bottom and that tongue of her is really power. Unlike other girls she don't rush and she do it in a very sensual way. After finish licking the body she starts to attack my didi, when she put it into her mouth that kinda of shiokness cannot be describle by words. She will slurp and lick both your didi and balls. While watching her lick me I just cannot help but move my hands over to grab her soft nice boobs, and she will let off some soft moans while continuing to suck and slurp my didi. After quite a long time of blowing decide it's my turn so I ask her to lie down and start to attack her two milky fair boobs. She is quite a sensitive girl so with every lick and sucking you can see her reaction to it. Slowly I move my way down south and start to paint her mei mei. But before I even started painting she is already very wet. So I did not hesitate further and start painting her. And she really like to be painted I feel after many strokes of up down left right can feel she very close to her climax and I quickly speed up and rub her clits. She was like holding my hand tightly as she reach her climax. After that is the kiap kiap session as a bro earlier term it. This no need to go into details as her kiap kiap is super power. All I can say it's power until I go back straight sleep like a baby.

Xue Er is a real diamond , cus she has a good attitude friendly and hardworking. Plus she is not a time watcher. Plus she has a figure u see liao will wet one especially for boob lover. Then add in her kiap kiap power and het gfe it's a total package!. I really feel her gfe is superb after I unloaded my army she won't straight like sop clean for u. Instead she will hug you like a real gf and we will just lie down hugging each other before cleaning up.

All in all it's my best bonk ever and rtf is a yes! Now only go sarpork her only. She a true goddess.
Thanks for sharing yr kiap kiap FR..glad it was yr best bonk ever all in all..
Old 10-05-2014, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

早安各位,早安雪儿宝贝。周末愉快。推一推雪儿幸福飞。。
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 10-05-2014, 08:58 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Breakfast Time Upzzz

Old 10-05-2014, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21790 / Power: 19
SimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond reputeSimplyUnperfect has a reputation beyond repute

support Bro LH fav .......... XE
Old 10-05-2014, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10756 / Power: 19
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyunperfect View Post
support bro lh fav .......... Xe
支持诗人和诗人徒弟。。
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8391 / Power: 20
Woei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond reputeWoei has a reputation beyond repute

Sat bump & camping for more juicy FR
Old 10-05-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 13
sytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant futuresytsniper has a brilliant future

早早的希望幸福来敲门,早早的希望门口站着大财神,早早的希望情谊永不分,早早的希望千事万事顺。亲,快早 早起,祝你美愿早早成真。大家早安!愿雪儿工作顺利,开开心心。 :d
Old 10-05-2014, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
bigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbigstick122 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlborotan View Post
雪儿哥们目中的女神回来啦!口交高手, 不可错过

consolidated fr for 雪儿

best fuck of the last 2 year - hornymarthafock
the best bonk of 2014 - sytsniper
my best bonk for the year - spiceboy
2013 and 2014 best bonk - ben1o
chio & good service - wantofun
这是一个十分的猪报告 - sgpiggybank
有缘相遇此女子,今世风流已无遗 - loneyheart
gfe super high - furyblaze
best in service - simikangtao
wow. She's still damn chio - klein76
definitely a legend - taz9
fucking good - edt1899
心目中的女神,雪儿!- takumi_racer
你就等我折磨你吧 - phantom8300
grade a frencher - badbadlee
top notch xue er - woei
best bonk in 2014 - dapeng
wow wild & wet women - webt
华山论剑 - tummybee
the feeling is really fantastic- kan00k
she love sex- ken79
女人中之女人 - yoohooo
一颗闪烁耀眼的星星 - canthaveenuf
i want to keep it for myself - paraparasakura
her cuntfu skill very good - killer
no horse run - simikangtao
overall best fuck i ever had - ryuuken

please click here to get her contact number
alternatively, you may also click
here to get her ctc

请各位兄弟也顺便把你们的报告发在以下的网页与兄弟们分享雪儿的好吧。

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...93882&page=275
香烟哥,来了好多报告了。别泡妞快点做你份内的事了。

还是奶爸最最最专一。雪儿妹妹要记得啊

Last edited by bigstick122; 10-05-2014 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick122 View Post
香烟哥,来了好多报告了。别泡妞快点做你份内的事了。

还是奶爸最最最专一。雪儿妹妹要记得啊
是啊!香烟最近都不知道忙什么?都来了几个报告也没给雪儿做好,扣他分

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread