The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time into FL- New Gem (Shy Fire Cracker)- Xiao Hua 23567;21326;

Quote:
Originally Posted by surachai View Post
Dun like that picha my lobang leh.. I ask her how am i suppose to write a fr when everything happened so quickly. She say its alright as long as i dun tell her. Therefore i said in that case i will keep watever happened private loh. I guess i am really lucky as she finally agreed to meet me in most weird circumstances. And i guess its been plain sailing for me with her since. And her mood has really perked up since i 1st met her. So i really have to buy u the 'fish keeper' coffee.. As they say in thai: khop khun ma khap! (Thank u very much!)
hahaha... I wun comment on this. Sorry, couldn't pick up your call. Busy preparing for event on site.

Take care of her and once again, dun bully her. I have taken on the role of her confidante (Self-conferred) and protector

Sorry TS... I can't post FR

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details

Last edited by aczeta76; 17-09-2008 at 10:46 PM.
Old 17-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 304 / Power: 21
surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!surachai is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
hahaha... I wun comment on this. Sorry, couldn't pick up your call. Busy preparing for event on site.

Take care of her and once again, dun bully her. I have taken on the role of her confidante (Self-conferred) and protector

Sorry TS... I can't post FR
No worries..some other day then. She got you and Bro khwt as backing i will never dare do that.
我不是随便的人,但我随便起来不是人
Old 18-09-2008, 08:38 AM
Samster

aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, please note that Xiao Hua is NO longer available. She has stopped providing her services as of ytd.

Saying thank you to all her supporters on her behalf.

KHWT8888... thanks for helping her. She sms me last nite to ask me to pass the message to you and thank you for helping her with this thread. Now u can concentrate on other threads

Notice: Other Bros with her ctc, please respect her decision if she decides not to reply you or see you again.

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 19-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Angel.Janus

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

wah... 1 week in BKK, SG change so many issues liao...

honestly, I really hope XH all the best.... and thanks to all bros who treated her well and with respect...
Old 19-09-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel.Janus View Post
wah... 1 week in BKK, SG change so many issues liao...

honestly, I really hope XH all the best.... and thanks to all bros who treated her well and with respect...
She is okie... closing this thread with this post. In my good hands for as long as I can and khtw8888 will also take care of her so dun worry

She was never in this for long haul.

Surachai... u lucky to have met her b4 she decided to quit

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1