The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2005, 01:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 21
dc1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydc1891 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Neighbour's Wife

Wonder any bro here had a go with yur neighbour's wife before? Care to share in this thread. Here's my share for a start.

I have this neighbour who work shift. He is a hotel maintenance engineers taking care of the electrical things in a reputable international hotel chain. His wife is a real looker man. Although dressed quite conservatively everything i bumb into her along the corridor, she will however give me a CFM smile.

It all started when there was once during noon time, she came a knocking on my main door and ask to borrow some salt and light soya sause saying that her house ran out of it. So i took it from my house kitchen and lend it to her which she took and say that she will let me try her cooking when she is done. That i teasingly say ok to cos there was no one cooking for me that day as my parents was away on holiday.

1/2hr passed and she came a knocking on my door again asking me to go over. Which i did - anyway it is not the 1st time i went to their house. She was a good cook i should say and i enjoyed the simple lunch that she provide. She ask me to stay a while and chat since i have nothing on for the day, so i agreed. At that time she revealed that she was doing some handicraft sewing to earn some $$ and she showed me that she was sewing lamp shades. As she was sewing sitting on the floor and me on the sofa, she asked me to help her to hold some ends of the clothes which i helpfully did and accidently when i was kneeling next to her, my crotch touch her knee cap. she realised it and in fact pushes her knee cap onto my didi even more. I knew at that moment there is sometime for me to gain already...hahahhaaa. I purposely then place my hands nearer her breast when holding onto the shade for her and again she lean a little to allow her breast to touch the back of my hands. I was enjoying it and she still act as if nothing happening. I muster up my courage and press the back of my hands harder against her breast and then she looked up at me. I was scare for that moment and i said sorry to her. She then smile at me and say that i'm so stupid. and she laughed. She the stood up and went to her room while i was still on my knees on the floor in the living room.

She then called out to me and ask me to go in as well. When i go in i saw her sitted at the edge of the bed. She ask me over and she daringly ask me if i had fantasized about her before. I told her yes cos she is a pretty woman and very well endowed indeed as well so cannot help myself sometimes. She then pulled me closer and said that she knew i had been eyeing her at times. my heary begin to beat faster and with her breast pressing hard on my didi, the erection begins. She slipped her hands from the bottom of my shorts and up into my undies and hold my didi and the feeling was good. and she slowly played with my dick and smelling it from outside my shorts.

I cannot tahan liao and so push her onto the bed hard and pull her shorts off. I was shocked that she was not wearing any panties and i moved my head straight to her pussy and eat it without hesitation. Her moan and upward thrust of her hips makes me even hornier and wetness soon engulf her pussy, without any ado i just push my whole dick into her pussy and fuck her real hard. She was screaming away with each thrust i push into her pussy and shortly i cum all onto her belly area with her still lying on the corner of the bed.

Since then there were several time when her husband is not home and she will sms me to go over to her house and each time we will have sex and later on she even allow me to cum inside her (she went to doctor to take contraceptive jabs) and she even allow me to CIM. Her bj may be amatuerish but the sex session was alway a pleasure.

It went on for about 2 yrs until she moved away when the husband decided to sell their house. Following which her hp number was also given up.

God knows she may now be in a new neighbourhood being fuck up one of the bros here.
Old 11-08-2005, 01:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 21
flowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflowerpot is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Neighbour's Wife

oh... how fortunate u are...

i also have a CFM slutty 'lian' look neighbour... her husband is always not ard even at night.. alway comes home 4-5am....

but no chance to bonk her.. except only exchanges hi and bye and smiles....
Old 11-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 20
nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

i don't even know who my fucking neighbours of 13yrs are! All i know is that they are indians
Old 11-08-2005, 01:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
fruittree2000 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc1891
Wonder any bro here had a go with yur neighbour's wife before? Care to share in this thread. Here's my share for a start.

I have this neighbour who work shift. He is a hotel maintenance engineers taking care of the electrical things in a reputable international hotel chain. His wife is a real looker man. Although dressed quite conservatively everything i bumb into her along the corridor, she will however give me a CFM smile.

It all started when there was once during noon time, she came a knocking on my main door and ask to borrow some salt and light soya sause saying that her house ran out of it. So i took it from my house kitchen and lend it to her which she took and say that she will let me try her cooking when she is done. That i teasingly say ok to cos there was no one cooking for me that day as my parents was away on holiday.

1/2hr passed and she came a knocking on my door again asking me to go over. Which i did - anyway it is not the 1st time i went to their house. She was a good cook i should say and i enjoyed the simple lunch that she provide. She ask me to stay a while and chat since i have nothing on for the day, so i agreed. At that time she revealed that she was doing some handicraft sewing to earn some $$ and she showed me that she was sewing lamp shades. As she was sewing sitting on the floor and me on the sofa, she asked me to help her to hold some ends of the clothes which i helpfully did and accidently when i was kneeling next to her, my crotch touch her knee cap. she realised it and in fact pushes her knee cap onto my didi even more. I knew at that moment there is sometime for me to gain already...hahahhaaa. I purposely then place my hands nearer her breast when holding onto the shade for her and again she lean a little to allow her breast to touch the back of my hands. I was enjoying it and she still act as if nothing happening. I muster up my courage and press the back of my hands harder against her breast and then she looked up at me. I was scare for that moment and i said sorry to her. She then smile at me and say that i'm so stupid. and she laughed. She the stood up and went to her room while i was still on my knees on the floor in the living room.

She then called out to me and ask me to go in as well. When i go in i saw her sitted at the edge of the bed. She ask me over and she daringly ask me if i had fantasized about her before. I told her yes cos she is a pretty woman and very well endowed indeed as well so cannot help myself sometimes. She then pulled me closer and said that she knew i had been eyeing her at times. my heary begin to beat faster and with her breast pressing hard on my didi, the erection begins. She slipped her hands from the bottom of my shorts and up into my undies and hold my didi and the feeling was good. and she slowly played with my dick and smelling it from outside my shorts.

I cannot tahan liao and so push her onto the bed hard and pull her shorts off. I was shocked that she was not wearing any panties and i moved my head straight to her pussy and eat it without hesitation. Her moan and upward thrust of her hips makes me even hornier and wetness soon engulf her pussy, without any ado i just push my whole dick into her pussy and fuck her real hard. She was screaming away with each thrust i push into her pussy and shortly i cum all onto her belly area with her still lying on the corner of the bed.

Since then there were several time when her husband is not home and she will sms me to go over to her house and each time we will have sex and later on she even allow me to cum inside her (she went to doctor to take contraceptive jabs) and she even allow me to CIM. Her bj may be amatuerish but the sex session was alway a pleasure.

It went on for about 2 yrs until she moved away when the husband decided to sell their house. Following which her hp number was also given up.

God knows she may now be in a new neighbourhood being fuck up one of the bros here.

hi ur story i seem to heard before. Do i know u ???
Old 11-08-2005, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

oh lucky thread starter....me, no such luck...but got many maids in neighborhood with cfm looks and always smiling n giggling...too bad always got ah kong or ah mah arnd...no chance....n risky too...
Old 11-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 19
blur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblur boy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro dc1891, you are one lucky bro to have such an encounter.....how i wish that i have an opportunity like that too but all my neighbours are all "seniors"...so i can forget about a chance like that unless i shift to a new neighbourhood.....
Hugoman: Celine, Paris

(many lost records liao)
Old 11-08-2005, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamara
i don't even know who my fucking neighbours of 13yrs are! All i know is that they are indians
why dont you go over and ask your neighbour's wife if she needs salt or soya sauce?
Old 11-08-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 20
singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
why dont you go over and ask your neighbour's wife if she needs salt or soya sauce?
haha.. good one..

but i tink neighbour see him oso scared liao..
Old 11-08-2005, 10:16 AM
Samster

nakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynakamara deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
errr...sorry ah...no interest in indian aunties and indian xiao mei mei...maybe can lend her kerosene to burn her house down

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
but i tink neighbour see him oso scared liao..
wah...now your stall better business than mine u say me la?

i'm a HUMBLE, friendly, well-liked, sibeh yandao guy with good charisma ok!

quite contradicting ah...haha just jk
Old 11-08-2005, 10:22 AM
Samster

singexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersingexpat is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wah...now your stall better business than mine u say me la?

i'm a HUMBLE, friendly, well-liked, sibeh yandao guy with good charisma ok!

quite contradicting ah...haha just jk

sorry sorry da ge.. xiaodi apologise ah..

dun zap me pls..
Old 11-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singexpat
sorry sorry da ge.. xiaodi apologise ah..
you're forgiven...

sorry da ge i then xiao di...i'm a soon-to-be chao recruit only...pls don't traumatise me with the 3 words..."Knock it down!"
Old 11-08-2005, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of

Quote:

My neighbour also asked me for soya sauce, but it was the HUSBAND... dun know whether can do or not HA.....
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 11-08-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry da ge i then xiao di...i'm a soon-to-be chao recruit only...pls don't traumatise me with the 3 words..."Knock it down!"
nah.. knock it down no power...

u should know e terror of "go sign 3"..

juz ask any bros here..
Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by wat2woopee
My neighbour also asked me for soya sauce, but it was the HUSBAND... dun know whether can do or not HA.....
oh oh... careful dear bro... especially if the husband winked at you...
Old 11-08-2005, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 572 / Power: 19
BigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to allBigBoy2 is a name known to all

Most of my neighbour all cannot make it type...... some people seems to have all the luck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1