The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Have not been to a videoke in a long time. Which ones are your favorites? May give it a try on next time out.
My singing not so good which is maybe why I usually avoid them

We always go either of the 2 stalls side by side under same Korean owner w an Angry Bird pic sign board. Abt 50m away from the Jeepney area near Atlantis.
It's easily to recognise w their white tables w red top n white chairs.
Good bright settings n clean is what we like.

My singing also not good n only know a few songs, but I m not there just to sing...haha.....
Old 14-04-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Oh dear The Milk Man i did not forget ur earlier post....

I am surprised u r back.

U left in a huff Angry & All...with an Angry n Furious icon to boot.

Next time.... Please be more polite...
He never left as implied by your post. He expressed his feelings about the previous few posts prior to HIS post cos of his closeness to this thread.

Others have expressed their feelings by not posting at all after that.

Lets post and move on with appreciation of bro datou great FR and his many experiences. PEACE...
Old 14-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Memorable moments at Subic area

Old 14-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Samster (eP)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 14-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
We always go either of the 2 stalls side by side under same Korean owner w an Angry Bird pic sign board. Abt 50m away from the Jeepney area near Atlantis.
It's easily to recognise w their white tables w red top n white chairs.
Good bright settings n clean is what we like.
Just to add.. Regular drinks-50p, Song-5p, Kimbap-50p, Waitress-Priceless.

Free Wifi if you move closer to the back wall of Dollhouse Hotel. Front of Videoke.
Old 14-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Oh u r quick enough to take up for him?

And u expressed ur feelings for me thru silence?

The Milk Man need not tell me what to post or otherwise. What closeness to the thread does he have ? That he calls me katoeylover? Or an incarnation of katoeylover? If he was close enough to this thread he would have made out the Difference in Writing Styles between katoeylover n me. I wld like to be enlightened abt The Milk Mans significant postings on this thread.

Others hv expressed their feelings by silence ? i dun think you speak for everyone else. Do u? This thread has many many viewers..more than you and i visualise...

Its easy for u to say Move On and u r so quick to Move On when it does not concern you. There was a previous episode with Bro Singkieu as well. U wanted to Move on. But when you had a running battle with Ah Hia you let it rage for years/more than a year? Why did you not call for truce then? Why did u not Move On them?

Or is it a different rule wen it involves you?

Actually im posting this after having pm'd bros for comments over the last week.

This thread Master Z is about Angeles City comprehensively.

That is why i do not berate sidetrackers be it about Church/missionary/giving...

Fact is The Milk Man did not see my point behind the posts with his tunnel vision.

How many of us post FRs that r juicy n lengthy? Yes bro datou, wfg, pt2, rubn bua, boat collector etc

What is wrong may i ask in posting an FR that i saw on a blog? I think n believe it serves as great information for noobs n for seasoned cheongsters doesnt it?

So when there are latest FRs from anywhere i post as long as they make sense. Its not something thats done in a jiffy... It takes time n effort Master Z.

If u suspect u r losing prominence coz of my posts say it openly n i will leave it to u to post from now on.. Prominence/fame was not on my agenda..

Or master Z u chose to remain silent coz u were happy that someone was whacking me? If that was true Master Z .....

But for now Master Z i still give you the benefit of doubt.

Master Z, just like u hv feelings... So do i. . . If the guy was rude i will tell him off so that he does not do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
He never left as implied by your post. He expressed his feelings about the previous few posts prior to HIS post cos of his closeness to this thread.

Others have expressed their feelings by not posting at all after that.

Lets post and move on with appreciation of bro datou great FR and his many experiences. PEACE...

Last edited by The Lord; 14-04-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 14-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster (eP)

Some pics of Subic area.

Old 14-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Day 7

We left the squatter area in Subic n proceed to have lunch.
bbq Pork n bbq Chicken w rice for 5 of us.
After filling our stomach, hop on jeep n another 1 hr journey back to Angeles taking the highway toll route which is shorter.

After stopping at Mike's house for a drink, we checked in at hotel almost 6pm.
Rested a while, dinner out n went back hotel to rest as we were tired.
after some chatting on DIA to meet tomorrow at SM, i went to sleep.

Day 8

Next morning 11am arranged to lunch at SM w Bro Z n met him at hotel reception. His DIA girl also arrived n we proceeded to SM for lunch n to meet my DIA who is working in Hypermart as cashier.
After lunch I met n hv a nice chat w the DIA cashier girl as no much customers around.
Later I told her I m w friends n maybe let her meet them which is a wrong move.
When she saw Bro Z n his DIA girl, her expression changed n the 2 DIA girls was exchanging some conversation in Tagalogue.
When I asked her for a date on Holy week, she rejected me.
So we bid farewell n left.

Later Bro Z's DIA girl disclosed that the cashier girl was thinking that we are sort of sex tourist which I will be bringing her to hotel, though she tried to explain nothing of that sort will be forced upon her.

Bro Z was thinking of visiting the girl's poor village in San Fernando to help, but later due to some complications we did not go.
So pool at Angelwitch n later left to check out the Poker rm nearby then followed by Santos St which I wanted to look for a friendly girl I saw in Shadows last visit which was texting me for the past few days to look for her tonight.
According to her friend she being STed asked me come back 2 hrs, so we left for food at Videoke st.
Bro Z's girl came n after food they left for the hotel n I went back to Shadows but she's still out. Text her n she says sorry ask me come back tomorrow morning.

Called my special girl to come over but she only can come tomorrow morning.
So bad day all plans foiled, went back hotel watch tv n chat up another DIA girl from Fantasy. Went to sleep.

Day 9 7am
Woke up by a call, Shadows girl ask me go barfine her.
Walao so early, i say very troublesome must go down n she start asking me which hotel. I text the hotel name n she said she text me later.

Soon text came: I come you hotel now , u pay 750 ok?
Me: I text u when I free.
She: No free, u must pay.
Me: I know , text u later when I free ok?
She: No free u pay , see how u are.
Me: I go manila later , text u when i come back.
She : ok text me, i wait.

Received text from graduate girl again, damn irritating min 5 text daily so ignore.
Wash up took breakfast n special girl texted ready to come over.
Old 14-04-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
Boat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoat collector deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Err.. Dunno about you, but I would consider myself a sex tourist, especially since my FR is predominantly about bonking the girls there. And I confess that I mainly think of which girl I want to bonk when I'm there.

Quote:

Later Bro Z's DIA girl disclosed that the cashier girl was thinking that we are sort of sex tourist which I will be bringing her to hotel, though she tried to explain nothing of that sort will be forced upon her.

Priceless! Opps! She might not understand that too, and think u are asking for freebie. Maybe need to use her lingo - u have booking or someone BF u, she have to wait for u to finish ST. Haha

Quote:
Soon text came: I come you hotel now , u pay 750 ok?
Me: I text u when I free.
She: No free, u must pay.
Me: I know , text u later when I free ok?
She: No free u pay , see how u are.
Me: I go manila later , text u when i come back.
She : ok text me, i wait.
Old 15-04-2012, 12:56 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boat collector View Post
Err.. Dunno about you, but I would consider myself a sex tourist, especially since my FR is predominantly about bonking the girls there. And I confess that I mainly think of which girl I want to bonk when I'm there.

Bro

Firstly u must understand if pussy is my main intention, I would hv gone for a bargirl in DIA instead of normal girls as too time consuming n sucess rate very low for normal girls.

Bargirls n waitresses are so much easier to bed.
So I just want a date w a normal girl during Holy week, whether i can get pussy is secondary.

Remember the girl beside me during our Korean dinner.
I invited her twice out for videoke w Bro Z ,only because I want her to get over her sadness over a broken heart, n she is such a nice bargirl. I have no intention to bonk her.

Just wanna say : Doesn't mean everygirl I meet , my intention is their pussy.
Doesn't mean everything i do, there must be Return on Investment.

Last edited by datou; 15-04-2012 at 01:12 AM.
Old 15-04-2012, 01:50 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

My 2c. .

My style too bro.....

Thts wht i think as well BGs r easier to bed anytime...

I love courting, dating n wooing normal girls...

Quote:

Bargirls n waitresses are so much easier to bed.
So I just want a date w a normal girl during Holy week, whether i can get pussy is secondary.

Old 15-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

Oops in one of my earlier posts i meant bros datou, wfg, pt2, rubn bua, boat collector, freez etc post detailed FRs....
Old 15-04-2012, 02:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Oh u r quick enough to take up for him?

And u expressed ur feelings for me thru silence?

Others hv expressed their feelings by silence ? i dun think you speak for everyone else. Do u? This thread has many many viewers..more than you and i visualise...

Its easy for u to say Move On and u r so quick to Move On when it does not concern you. There was a previous episode with Bro Singkieu as well. U wanted to Move on. But when you had a running battle with Ah Hia you let it rage for years/more than a year? Why did you not call for truce then? Why did u not Move On them?

Or is it a different rule wen it involves you?

If u suspect u r losing prominence coz of my posts say it openly n i will leave it to u to post from now on.. Prominence/fame was not on my agenda..

Or master Z u chose to remain silent coz u were happy that someone was whacking me? If that was true Master Z .....

But for now Master Z i still give you the benefit of doubt.

Master Z, just like u hv feelings... So do i. . . If the guy was rude i will tell him off so that he does not do it again.
3 sentences from me making sure that I be neutral and not be seen to take sides, but you choose to view that I am supporting him and am now an enemy of yours.

I don speak for anyone re the thread becoming quiet or silent. Count the posts. 150 posts for 10 days prior to April 1 and 54 posts for 10 days after.

A call to Move On is usually done by a third party who is concerned for peace and harmony in the thread. Angry fighting parties don think straight. My problem with Ah Hia would have been eased with a concerned third party calling for a Move On, but none came.

Me losing prominence??? Hahaha. Far from it. I am at a stage where I don even need to work or look for it. My name here is Ziebart, simple as that. I don need to be called The Lord nor have the photo of a President to add prominence to myself. I don even want it. I am immensely happy with my life here and in Philippines. I am here to help and others know it. Prominence?? Check out bro datou FR and see how many times I am mentioned by my humble name of bro Z.

The Lord, you have shot your volleys at me and I am only answering your shots. You have chosen to take me as an enemy and I certainly am not an enemy YET. But if you in this period of anger choose to take me on, then I will most unwillingly give you a good fight.

I do not have your command of English nor the gab, but I am a person who can be a friend as we have always been or a foe you choose to have .

Btw.. TANMIKEL is looking for you. PM him. ("The lord cheers.... ")
Old 15-04-2012, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
3 sentences from me making sure that I be neutral and not be seen to take sides,

My problem with Ah Hia would have been eased with a concerned third party calling for a Move On, but none came.

I am a person who can be a friend as we have always been or a foe you choose to have .

")

Sorry. been away for awhile. Got some PMs about here so I am now reading back a few pages to get caught up.

From what I can see so far, there seems to be alot of misunderstanding going on and that have led to bad feelings among some.

As said above: sometimes a neutral stand may be misled by poor choice of words.

And if a 3rd party is needed then I volunteer to do so and call for a truce to let calmer heads prevail. As far as I'm concern, most of us seniors here are friends through a mutual "hobby" and interest. I soak in all the great info you guys provide to keep me (and others) updated to make my life easier when I'm there.
And as friends, we all know there will be times when we may not always agree on things but after awhile we realize just how silly things are and it's just NOT WORTH LOSING A FRIEND over something silly or some simple misunderstanding.
I've had many disagreements with friends where we could argue openly but in the end we are still friends and sometimes we become stronger friends.

From what I understand, The Lord posted some informative post about the thinking and experiences of others in the PI. Just from my POV, those post were very entertaining and like I said, very informative. It may not have any dealings for the casual 1 week visitor to AC (or anywhere in the PI) but it gives great insight to those that may stay longer and what one might encounter (with the pros and cons).
Many have also posted and some have pics that are not relevent to cheonging in AC but once again it is informative (as it shows a side of PI many of us will never see but again gives insight into the local people).

I believe The Lord had very good intentions in posting the various post to keep us informed about what some had experienced in the PI (and just for the record, I've sometimes felt the same as the original writer of the post).
Just remember that it is NOT mandatory to read every post so we could ignore those that don't interest us, but then there are people like me that finds The Lords post very informative. Its always to each own taste and so name calling to others trying to be helpful is also out of line as its easier to just skip the post that have no interest to some and move on.

Looks like we need another session of beer drinking, Shake hands, say that was silly and go on to do what we do best. Brag about who we cheong (or what we cheonged).

There is enough bad feelings in this world already, so lets have Peace here.

Cheers to all who have to read my once again long winded post.

Freez

Last edited by freezone; 15-04-2012 at 07:07 AM.
Old 15-04-2012, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
. I have no intention to bonk her.

Just wanna say : Doesn't mean everygirl I meet , my intention is their pussy.
Doesn't mean everything i do, there must be Return on Investment.

I could already see you have become a veteran in AC and in such a short time. Your maturity on this matter is already an indication you will have much success in any girls you will encounter in the future as they can "sense" where your intentions are.

Remember, many who visit AC ONLY want to maximize their return on investment.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread