The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2007, 10:30 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itto View Post
Then what about me? Can bring this newbie along boh? If not, i have to buy PS3 and "da kei" at home loh....

That 1 arr?? Da his cibai kei lah.. yest he bonk a prc.. after that he went makan with her.. soon after he rtf the same ger again. Soon his PS3 cover with spider webs lah.

For u no need to look see PW.. i will pass u young female tourists who look for tour guide.
Old 13-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Then what about me? Can bring this newbie along boh? If not, i have to buy PS3 and "da kei" at home loh....
Bro Itto, i also come to ur house play PS3, cause potato sifu also dun wanna bring me there...
Old 13-12-2007, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Fut kor.. dont wanna bring u there coz u really go look see only!
Tiu Nia sing...don't torture me like tat lah....
Me oredi 1 month in Germany no release then must come back here to let go mah.BUt if the place is so cheap & good maybe can consider trying it there for once lor.Eh y now u change taste ar...wat happen to the local nasi lemak taste?
Btw u still haven't give me ur MSN contact yet leh.
Old 13-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
Itto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sober View Post
Bro Itto, i also come to ur house play PS3, cause potato sifu also dun wanna bring me there...
Can...mo man tai. Wait till i get the PS3 from SuperItchy coz he just came back from retirement yesterday. His retirement period: 1 day! mahai !

U call ur potato sifu lah... he got even more interesting stories about SuperItchy.
Old 13-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can...mo man tai. Wait till i get the PS3 from SuperItchy coz he just came back from retirement yesterday. His retirement period: 1 day! mahai ! .....
Not even one day!!!
I think he got horny just by twitching the small joystick controller.
Straight away up two "sisters" on the same day!!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 13-12-2007, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
That 1 arr?? Da his cibai kei lah.. yest he bonk a prc.. after that he went makan with her.. soon after he rtf the same ger again. Soon his PS3 cover with spider webs lah.

For u no need to look see PW.. i will pass u young female tourists who look for tour guide.
This Xia Ya never answered my call It is not common for PRC FL leh!

Have to beg [sorry to use the word BEG] Bro DK to take me there and command her to hold my hands liao......or something else
Old 13-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Mr.sarawak is Cool - loads of Potential

bro....in fact i been to PW since last year....most of the prc there r below QC...maybe 2 out of 10 that r young (25 above) other than that is all aunty...i use to call that place OLD FOLK HOME.so far less than 10 gal that has pass my QC.until now frm wat i remember the best looking gal is mongolia.....(this year april) she really angpai there....most the time taken...some brother also bring her to genting.hahaha...she the best so far i ever see there..
Old 14-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 20
sober is a Helpful and Caring Samstersober is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Can...mo man tai. Wait till i get the PS3 from SuperItchy coz he just came back from retirement yesterday. His retirement period: 1 day! mahai !

U call ur potato sifu lah... he got even more interesting stories about SuperItchy.
Hahahaha.... I got call superitchy this afternoon, but he dint answer me... must be bz bonking one of the PRCs.... then he returned my call later... and tell me still in office.... said very tired.... hahaha... u know why lar...

Sigh.... talking about my potato sifu... now Gina tied his kuku liao... so he quite bz.... Hehehhee.... hur hur hur....
Old 14-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorOokami View Post
Have to beg [sorry to use the word BEG] Bro DK to take me there and command her to hold my hands liao......or something else
since u mentioned BEG...., but sorry to say that the BEG medium potato is now charging rm20 juz for bringing u to the doorstep...due to overwhelming response(hold hand + rm10)...ihihihiihi

Old 15-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sexpedition of Wang Chun

My previous engagement on Xiao Ya, couldn't find her hotel and made her wait for 45 minutes. This time Karma return the favour, I wait for Wang Chun for 50 minutes. During the wait session, saw 2 young and syt came out from the hotel. Me, looked at her and smile but they quick quick run off. Must be the wait make my face look like big bad wolf hunting for Little Red Hiding Hood ...

The long wait ended when Wang Chun arrived with her younger sister, Xiao Ni (not the other high rate Xiao Ni). By the look of her younger sister, she is like around 16-18 for her age.

Went in her room, argh!! ... as expected from cheap motel, not a pleasant one but at least the bed look clean.

Ok now for the bonking ....

Wang Chun ask me if I'm clean. Well, hell yeah!!! ... So no bath ... Straight away lay on bed ... and no catbath .... the cap is on and bj me ... well, the bj is good for some deep throat and tongue action.

Begin with cow girl and then to missionary. During the missionary, while I pumped her ... took the chance to kiss her ... she gave light moan and she keep repeating 'lao kong chai' or in english 'hubby'. Suddenly she bite my lip (swollen a bit now). After around 5 minutes, I slow down and she ask if I have cum and she even check on my dick ... Baby, that is not very nice, baby ....

Nevermind and move on with doggie ... take a little while, I realised she frustrate for I have still not cum. Change back to missionary, she is nicer now and her moan is getting intense and finally the end.

One good thing I like her body and smooth skin for nice FJ.

Name: Wang Chun
Look: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (nice for FJ)
Boob: 7/10
bj: 6.5/10
FK: No
Daty: No
FJ: 5/10 (+1 for the look of her face)
GFE: 4/10
Damage: $100

While paying her, I realised another thing, she got another customer waiting liao from the start of my session. She even intro her younger sis and ask me to try her next time.

Bro Dekuip, you wanna test drive this Xiao Ni, the younger sister of Wang Chun and I believe both of them can go for 3some ...

BTW, why Bro Dekuip is called potato shifu?
Old 15-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Mythsex,
A good solid FR.
Old 15-12-2007, 11:44 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Bro Mythsex,
A good solid FR.
Bro big neh neh lover,

Yesterday i found a prc with 34C cup.. her heights is 5'1".. consider big neh neh anot? If yes.. i give her contacts to u if u want.. must say she is consider pretty.
Old 15-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
mythsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro big neh neh lover,

Yesterday i found a prc with 34C cup.. her heights is 5'1".. consider big neh neh anot? If yes.. i give her contacts to u if u want.. must say she is consider pretty.
me also big neh neh lover, oh ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrystockton View Post
Bro Mythsex,
A good solid FR.
hmmm.... practice and practise ... perhaps one day, I will able to produce the Ultimate FR ... the Masterpiece .... muahahaha ...
Old 15-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2564 / Power: 18
jerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond reputejerrystockton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro big neh neh lover,

hey bro,no harm to hv a new lubang.Thanks!
Old 17-12-2007, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!enter-raw is one of the Best!
Wink Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Bro, I am going to KL on the 20th any chance you can pass her number??
really appreciate!!

regards

raw

Quote:
Yesterday RTF Xiao Ni, like my 1st time i will keep it a short FR again.

I start to like her more coz like our 1st time she is again damn cool, din talked much even i use my skill to sweet talk her like u are so far my best 老婆.. she keep her cool face and react with: crazy, i'm not ur 老婆, you have so many 老婆! Must say compare with the 1st time.. her GFE increase by 2.. last time i gave 0.0 and now at least got 2/10.

This ger really good with service, like bro GD said... just lay there and let her service u. Today her best part is catbath.. i did enjoyed very much. usually the catbath is not my favorite, sometimes i did asked gers to skip it.. but XN's catbath dunno why made me feel shiok.

I also found out when she do her stunt bj part, dont grap her neh neh.. she will straight stop it.. ma hai, today i made the same mistake again!

Ok lah.. will not reveal too much and let bros try it them self. Here are her states:

Ger: PRC
Name: Xiao Ni

Look: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Actually i dont care about boobs, have can liao.
Body: 7/10 Slim and tall.. i think she is 1.7m tall

Fingering: I din tried
Painting: I din tried also

Catbath: 8.5/10 use warm and cold water
BJ: 7/10 again use warm and cold water
FJ: 6.5/10 could be higher, it's my fault coz enjoyed so much from her catbath and BJ till FJ.. i chin chai fark only.

GFE: 2/10 I promised my next visit to her i will work on this to at least 5/10
RTF: Ofcoz and not once but many times to come

Damage: RM100

Sorry to say i just started with PRC cheonging 2 months ago, please allow me to learn from PRC shifu's here.

Xiao Ni, very cool PRC
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1