The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 19
travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!travelcraze88 is one of the Best!
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

I am Sinagporean...like many fellow singaporean bro here.

So how can i be Xiao Cai or Ah zhong... i go for the professional service and I got that from Xia Cai grp he and Ah Zhong happen to be Taiwanese. Very efficent n very good value....Actually i would defintely prefer fellow countrymen...but...

Professional service, no hassle, very business like with friendly touch, no hiddened cost....dont need give freebies like meals, drinks and no obligation.

Most important Happy...
Old 12-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tirak99
Bro Banana, heard from Xiao Bin that u r back ZH the day before...hee hee.
yup! i was on a merry-go-round trip. from SZ to HK to macau and cross over to ZH for a 2 nites, then went back to SZ.

and today i just shifted back to ZH. will be here for a while. if everything as plan, i will be heading to inner monogolia and dongbei region some time august.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 22
oasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelcraze88
Whatever, never stay in hotels along LHL. We stayed one there and it's a night mare till we move to that good old lady Yindo.

U will have no peace. You can hear door open and close "all the time". All of them rented out their rooms for ST fark so U know the frequently of the in & out. Moreover their sounf proofing is so fuck up. We can hear people talking along the corridor the whole night.

The next time i am in ZhuHai i will defintely stay clear of hotels near LHL.

I suggest you consult Ah jin fm Xia cai's grp for hotel arrangement.

website - http://www.okzhuhai.com/mytravel/order/default.htm

They are the professionals.

Another bro posted a good contact here : Ah Zhong (13536552003). I understand from my Malaysian friend this is another reliable source for good hotel.

They have the best rates in town. My buddies & me did some checks already. They are really good. We are so free during the day. KLKK.

AH zhong also have a website i think, my buddy who's suppose to transist ZhuHai tomorrow on his way from Changpin will let me know. But my buddy said Changpin is so much better than Zhuhai, plus the nice CP gang he may stay another day or so in Changpin. He so lucky. Must die die put Changpin on my next visit.
u have been promoting the travel agency xiao cai and ah zhong here. we can't help thinking if you are one of them.

think it will be better to PM those who ask for the agency contacts. if you keep posting the agency links here, many will take it that you are one of them trying to do free advertising here.

there are several agencies operated by the taiwanese in ZH. if any of u interested I can onpass u the link and u check them out.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro Banana, heard from Xiao Bin that u r back ZH the day before...hee hee.
Tirak99... hahaha...we are thinking of making an assault into Zhuhai in June... any thoughts ???
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
yup! i was on a merry-go-round trip. from SZ to HK to macau and cross over to ZH for a 2 nites, then went back to SZ.

and today i just shifted back to ZH. will be here for a while. if everything as plan, i will be heading to inner monogolia and dongbei region some time august.
nbzzz...good life har. dongbei region liao. I'm heading there soon for a holiday too. kekekeke.
Old 12-04-2006, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 21
tirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertirak99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Tirak99... hahaha...we are thinking of making an assault into Zhuhai in June... any thoughts ???
Bro....me retired from chiong liao. How about consider going to dongbei area? interested? Let me consider ZH in June but no chiong. kekekeke.
Old 12-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
KLK.,

I am going as follows:

31st evening to 2nd June afternoon in HK for work.

June 2nd afternoon to 4th morn - Zhuhai

4th evening to 7th May - Chang Ping

7th may overnight back in Zhuhai and return to Bangkok on 8th.

Will be happy to see you and your friends there on this trip.

We may leave Zhuhai on 3rd evening too for one extra night in Chang Ping but unlikely right now.

By the way, I am in KL but am tired tonight so prefer to sleep and do nothing.

Leaving back for Sing tomorrow as my Viet is coming in for Good Friday!

Catch up Soon.

S.
Old 13-04-2006, 01:12 PM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bro....me retired from chiong liao. How about consider going to dongbei area? interested? Let me consider ZH in June but no chiong. kekekeke.
U retired Chiong ... u sure boh... didn't look like it at DHC and NSH worr... kekekeke... u tie the knot in CP izzit...

Old 13-04-2006, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
KLK.,

I am going as follows:

June 2nd afternoon to 4th morn - Zhuhai

4th evening to 7th May - Chang Ping

7th may overnight back in Zhuhai and return to Bangkok on 8th.

By the way, I am in KL but am tired tonight so prefer to sleep and do nothing.

Leaving back for Sing tomorrow as my Viet is coming in for Good Friday!

Catch up Soon.

S.
Ok bro... take ur plan into consideration... err... newby question... any hotel suggestion ???

Old 14-04-2006, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!

see you pm.
Old 14-04-2006, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 19
danielp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanielp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any recommendation of KTV in Zhuhai
Old 15-04-2006, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassina2
see you pm.
Got it... thanks bro... try and hook up wif u then... if not... alwayz BKK eh ???

Old 15-04-2006, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 22
oasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroasis2002 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielp
Any recommendation of KTV in Zhuhai
至尊KTV in ZH not bad. we find the MMs there are better in quality as compared to other KTVs in ZH. Please note that one man's meat is another man poison. So if you like, u can check it out and share your experience with us.

Homepage of 至尊KTV: http://www.supremeclub.com/
Old 17-04-2006, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
jinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjinger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I had a great time in CP and ZH with our fellow samster last week. can't wait to see their FR. thanks guys!!!
Old 17-04-2006, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 21
hotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to beholdhotdevil is a splendid one to behold

For KTVs in Macau, does anyone know how much it will normally cost if I bring a girl out from 7pm till the next morning (overnight)? Has anyone tried doing this before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1