The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2017, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
invertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyinvertigo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hidden past of a young married man

STORY THREE

The Wild One

Having my ego greatly boosted by two easy hook ups... I start to become more and more adventurous...

I am able to head to the clubs alone with no fear and learnt how to kick up my charms just by sitting around and looking cool and friendly (approachable), throwing charming smiles here and there and pleasant nods at females..

I have learnt that females are more open and friendly when they have drank alittle which makes them friendlier... SIngaporean females have this problem of being stuck up, giving an "I dont give a fuck" face whenever you try to hit on them...but once you have them minds opened up, their legs will open up easily too

One day, I headed to a KTV pub with a friend near my place at serangoon area to chill...no intention of picking up girls just wanted to down a few beers and sing..
It was a small pub which we have not been to before.

We went in..it was quiet... only about a few tables but I noticed 2 rather cute waitressess.......one of them looked really familiar.

It didnt take long for me to figure out that she was Irene.. my primary school mate.

Irene was plain unattractive in primary school (who's to blame for looking like shit in primary school), we were not in the same class but I think we talked alittle.. She came over to our table and asked what we wanted..

She was the same...long haired....slim.... petite... but she wasnt the type of demure girl.......character was alittle boyish.

Me : "hey, you are Irene right ? we went to the same primary school."

Irene : (looking at me, inspecting my face) "hmmm.... you look familiar.."

Me : (tells her my name) "remember me ?"

Irene : "ooohhhh...yayaya.... you look so different now haha..."

Me : "aiya... primary school leh... what you expect... you transformed so much yourself too..." (gave her a top to bottom look down)

Irene : "haha, got become prettier or not?"

I felt alittle cheeky at the moment so I held her hand lightly and raised it up, slowly spinned her around which she was receptive to and accommodated by making the spin

Me : "look at you... last time look so unattractive..now so chio already...what happened man!"

Irene became alittle shy but was undoubtedly happy and alittle teased by what I did.... she just gave a shy smile...

She changed the subject and asked for our order and went back to the bar to get.

My friend was amused by what I just did and was giving comments about how much of a fucking flirt I am and something about how she's probably wet now.

Awhile later, I saw Irene coming over hugging a tower of beer. She was small, probably 1.55m and the tower looked like it would crush her..

Me : "what are you doing here, thought you were some rich kid.. come here work so hard for what?"

Irene : " aiya...nothing to do ma... I stay nearby only so just take up this job part time lor.. I like to drink also.."

Throughout the night, Irene stayed at our table most of the time, playing drinking games with us and chatting.... It was fun... and I can see myself going back there very often to chat with her...

And to make her my next cock socket.........

to be continued......
Old 20-05-2017, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DelPiero11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue bro
Old 21-05-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
jexsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha..... cock socket... lol
Old 21-05-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more.
Old 21-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
suratcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story.
Old 21-05-2017, 12:08 PM