The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Kurosan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Libero's Hitlist

10k on fls...mmmm i would save up and do something else
Old 04-01-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
Happy 2017 bros.

Been reviewing my vice budget and it seems to keep going up year on year.

I think I hit the peak in 2016 so will need to slow down this year.

Had 76 bonks in the past year:
60 PRCs
4 Viets
3 Thais
1 Singapore Malay
1 Japanese
7 ONS

Total outlay: $10,110
Haha my peak was in 2015

52 PRCs
3 Russians
1 Ukrainian
1 Romanian
1 Mongolian

Hoping for a great 2017 after a lacklustre 2016...
Old 06-01-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I need Koreans and Mongols on my list this year. Wild ridings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Haha my peak was in 2015

52 PRCs
3 Russians
1 Ukrainian
1 Romanian
1 Mongolian

Hoping for a great 2017 after a lacklustre 2016...
Old 06-02-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 15
tian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytian_cai007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Happy 2017 bros.

Been reviewing my vice budget and it seems to keep going up year on year.

I think I hit the peak in 2016 so will need to slow down this year.

Had 76 bonks in the past year:
60 PRCs
4 Viets
3 Thais
1 Singapore Malay
1 Japanese
7 ONS

Total outlay: $10,110
Bro Libero, you actually kept a record of your bonking?? Sounds dangerous. What if your wife caught a glimpse of the record?

Anyway, any GL PRC to recommend in 2017? I always follow your recommendation. Thank you for your honest FRs.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that May+June will be the months for newbies, so headed out to test drive some.

Meiyou (2033)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM looks, uses them well when she blows and fucks you to the max)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.65m tall. Curvy bod with some meat. But makes up for it with her C cup boobs, dressing well in tight fuckable bodycon attire)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (A real cocktease with her tongue and CFM looks, can really suck for a long time. Followed the slow tongue tease with a real motor mouth fucking, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Her wild moans are a damn turn on. And her fuck skills are top drawer. She knows how to finish off a man. Cowriding with her tongue on your nipples all the time and doggie style with her ass arched up all the way. Finished her off with a fast and furious missionary. RTF material
Old 01-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard that May+June will be the months for newbies, so headed out to test drive some.

Meiyou (2033)

Looks: 7/10 (Slutty CFM looks, uses them well when she blows and fucks you to the max)
Body: 7/10 (Around 1.65m tall. Curvy bod with some meat. But makes up for it with her C cup boobs, dressing well in tight fuckable bodycon attire)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (A real cocktease with her tongue and CFM looks, can really suck for a long time. Followed the slow tongue tease with a real motor mouth fucking, shiok)
FJ: 8/10 (Her wild moans are a damn turn on. And her fuck skills are top drawer. She knows how to finish off a man. Cowriding with her tongue on your nipples all the time and doggie style with her ass arched up all the way. Finished her off with a fast and furious missionary. RTF material
Are her boobs real?
Old 06-06-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Meiyou is enhanced boobs
Old 06-06-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

More newbie testdrive FR.

Xiongmao (2045)

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet SYT looks, with a sultry feel)
Body: 7/10 (Petite 1.6m tall, love wearing heels and tight dresses to show off her ample C+ cup. A little meaty around the waist)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Passionate frencher and goes straight to the cock when the doors closed. Unzipped and sucking action begins in her tight black dress. Super action packed, one of those that can tongue flick in her mouth and deepthroat. Wild thang)
FJ: 8/10 (Submissive little doll. Good cowriding skills but moans the loudest while missionary and doggie. Finished her standing doggie in her heels in the corner of two mirrored walls. She definitely loved it when cornered, ass was arching higher with the pounding. Locked her arms to the back and the end and just pumped away to cumdom )
Old 30-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Samster

Went by 1606 the other day as it seemed like the hot house of the moment. Waited for a while for all the newbies to appear so finally decided on Mali who was wearing her sexy tight green dress, and was not disappointed.

Mali (1606)

Looks: 6.5/10 (Can't be classified as chio, but more sweet and sexy with her mole)
Body: 7.5/10 (Around 1.63m tall, sexy and curvy especially with her C cups and hot ass)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Hot slut alert. Once in the room, proceeded to strip me all naked with her hot frenching and cock stroking. Then she took off her dress leaving just her sexy lingerie and silver heels. The sluttiest part of this was that she knelt down and tongued my balls all the way to the cockhead. Then she proceeded to arch her ass up and gyrate in the mirror while spitting a lot of saliva on my cock, stroking and sucking it like a pro. I mouthfucked her hard in response and almost blew it before calling a shower break)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Knowing her slutty moves, I asked her to wear back her silver heels after shower and commanded her to crawl to my cock on the bed. Locked her hands under my thigh and just enjoyed the sight of her mouth engulfing my cock. Not much time for the catbath after her hot foreplay, so first up was the cockride. She came up ready to pump me fast. She's a real player and knows her game, but I was desperate to dominate her in bed. I think the gamechanger came when I locked her arms behind her while she was riding. She suddenly lost her rhythm and I was pumping her cock up fast. Soon enough, her hands were struggling to get free and I locked her and fucked her real hard till she came. Damn shiok to see. We rested for a while and the rest was her revenge match, she was screaming out loud during the second round, especially when I fucked her in the corner of the room in her heels and when she came back to reverse cowboy my cock, I came in no time. Expert player, definite rtf material)
Old 03-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Was doing more recce yesterday and GL business is really slow these days. Going through the signatures book, biz is almost half.

House stocks up and down and so are the fortunes of punting houses.

Bulls:
2036 (former 2041)

Bears:
16w06
2831A
1654A

Can someone enlighten me if 0819 is closed for good?
Old 03-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More newbie testdrive FR.

Xiongmao (2045)

Looks: 7/10 (Sweet SYT looks, with a sultry feel)
Body: 7/10 (Petite 1.6m tall, love wearing heels and tight dresses to show off her ample C+ cup. A little meaty around the waist)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Passionate frencher and goes straight to the cock when the doors closed. Unzipped and sucking action begins in her tight black dress. Super action packed, one of those that can tongue flick in her mouth and deepthroat. Wild thang)
FJ: 8/10 (Submissive little doll. Good cowriding skills but moans the loudest while missionary and doggie. Finished her standing doggie in her heels in the corner of two mirrored walls. She definitely loved it when cornered, ass was arching higher with the pounding. Locked her arms to the back and the end and just pumped away to cumdom )
This girl sounds interesting. Are her boobs real?
Old 03-09-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

Sorry bro, I think Xiongmao (2045) ORD liao...
Old 04-09-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Meiyou (2033)

Is she still working or already left ?
Old 04-09-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Meiyou is still working. Worth a try

Quote:
Originally Posted by lengleng1 View Post
Is she still working or already left ?
Old 05-09-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Libero's Hitlist

Quote:
Meiyou is still working. Worth a try
She is awesome except Solid Tits

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1