The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2011, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Bro Rokhard, I have Mary contact and tot of try her service, is she good and worth the $150? Thanks
Bro Ouzo, did you ever try Mary/Maya? Can you share your experience?
Old 25-05-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 19
starboy is one of the Best!starboy is one of the Best!starboy is one of the Best!starboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokhard View Post
Hey bro, I tried Mary/Maya just a month ago. For $150, it was very disappointing. I even gave the benefit of doubt by trying to communicate what I needed to enjoy a sensual massage. But she was not receptive and even told me she had to massage in a specific way. I think what was most disappointing was that this $150 was not well spent, when she spent 90 minutes on Swedish Massage, perhaps 20 minutes on a Juagen-like massage and then stuck her finger in my arse, which was off-putting in the way she did it. I won't even call her massage Pseudo-Tantric. This was my previous review: http://sammyboyforum.com/showthr...44#post5892344

By the way, your post is very relevant, as Mary/Maya describes herself as a tantric massage therapist.
Thanks Bro. Your information has been very beneficial. Up your points for the contribution. Keep up the great work. Unfortunately all the good tantric masseuse are not in Singapore.
Old 25-05-2011, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kateheartspade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering... How is the tantric (yoni?) Massage for ladies like? Am keen to try...

Anyone knows?
Old 25-05-2011, 02:57 PM
Samster

Just wondering... How is the tantric (yoni?) Massage for ladies like? Am keen to try...

Anyone knows?
Old 25-05-2011, 04:37 PM
Samster

rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by starboy View Post
Thanks Bro. Your information has been very beneficial. Up your points for the contribution. Keep up the great work. Unfortunately all the good tantric masseuse are not in Singapore.
Thank you so much for your generous rating.

I agree with you that we are not likely to find an authentic tantric practitioner in Singapore. I would dare say in most parts of Europe and the U.S. also.

Here's a link showing the various tantric rituals and massage movements: http://www.hegre-art.com/tantra/rituals

The 'problem' with true tantric massage is that it focuses on the mind, body and spirit. For instance, you will be guided by breathing. You might ask yourself, what has breathing got to do with my orgasm?? Why am I interested in sexual healing at the spiritual level?

According to one author and critic on religion and politics, Hugh Urban:

Since at least the time of Agehananda Bharati, most Western scholars have been severely critical of these new forms of pop Tantra. This "California Tantra" as Georg Feuerstein calls it, is "based on a profound misunderstanding of the Tantric path. Their main error is to confuse Tantric bliss ... with ordinary orgasmic pleasure.

The other 'problem' with true tantric massage is that it is not unlike Yoga, a holistic, whole mind-body-spiritual practice, and most of us just want to 'get to the point', which is the unleashing of the sexual energy; the cum-less multiple orgasm.

Here's some excerpts of true tantra:

"a true Tantric massage modality can be a efficient holistic remedy for physical and emotional wellness and it can be a quite powerful bodywork to resolve all forms of sexual problems and traumatic issues" and

"Tantra body massage is the manipulation of the soft 'sookshma nadis' (of which 72000 exist in the human body) using specialized tantra techniques. Tantric abhyangam is a special body massage that keeps the mind and body balanced and functioning optimally. It also allows the recipient to experience intense pleasure at the soul level, and completely satisfies both partners by creating a two-way flow of love. Performed correctly, such a massage can lead to sublime spiritual closeness that transcends time and space."

I refer to the above comments as 'problems' because all of us in Singapore suffer from time constraint. I read somewhere that a true tantric session could last 6 hours or even more; some couples do it for 24 hours. Damn. In Singapore, we have also have constraints of expense, so we need to 'get to the point'. So it is very likely that most tantric practitioners even in Europe or the U.S. (and not just Singapore) are following the popular idea of tantric helping us broes to achieve better orgasms.

Last edited by rokhard; 25-05-2011 at 04:51 PM.
Old 25-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 15
Yzak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYzak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYzak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, I would like to ask how much of the massage is enough?
Old 25-05-2011, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
ttttaann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyttttaann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bro, Just nice I am flying to Beijing for business trip so can you PM me the ctc for the tantric massage in beijing? WOuld love to try it there. Tks
Old 25-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kateheartspade View Post

Anyone knows?
It would be similar to the Lingam Massage. Please read the earlier postings.

Have you tried RedTantra?
Old 25-05-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
Bro, I would like to ask how much of the massage is enough?
Bro, what do you mean by how much? What is how much?
Old 25-05-2011, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttttaann View Post
Hi Bro, Just nice I am flying to Beijing for business trip so can you PM me the ctc for the tantric massage in beijing? WOuld love to try it there. Tks
Bro, the URL is http://beijingmassagehappyending.com/

Cici is the second gal who served me previously. I am not familiar with Happy. Both are based in Beijing. It seems Happy is only outcall and Cici offers both. Both gals' contacts are in the webpage.

Let me know if you have any other questions or expectations.

Do share with us your experience.
Old 26-05-2011, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
WorkerParty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any local scene providing this kind of tantric Massage ?? i am a big fan, tired it once when i was in barcelona. The experience is out of this world.
Old 26-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkerParty View Post
any local scene providing this kind of tantric Massage ?? i am a big fan, tired it once when i was in barcelona. The experience is out of this world.
Hey bro wp, can you share details of your Barcelona experience? The tantric practitioner? What she did? Why you enjoyed it? Cost?
Old 26-05-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

This is the reason why I prolong my 'sensual torture': http://health.asiaone.com/Health/Men...30-234579.html

I think we men are wasting our orgasms on too many releases or too many quick releases, be it HJ, FJ, BJ etc. In my youth, my eagerness to have many sexual encounters and many ejaculations have resulted in a weakening in my 'strength'. It is so bad now that a pretty SYT who does not know how to arouse me will not arouse me. A masseuse who has little or no technique will also not make it with me.

It is only in the hands of someone with very good sensual technique that I may rise to the occasion.

And only in the small handful of very good sensual practitioners that I will last an hour.
Old 26-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokhard View Post
It would be similar to the Lingam Massage. Please read the earlier postings.

Have you tried RedTantra?
I have never tried tantric msg b4. Am keen to try..
Old 27-05-2011, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
traveller168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear fellow Bros,

Anyone have any contacts for good tantric massage to share?

Looking forward to your replies.

Best regards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1