The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
Hey people,

I am new to the area and I live near PT Rd. I am however an expat from the UK, will I be able to visit the PT houses? I'm not a rich businessman like other expats!!!

I'd appreciate any response as I don't want to turn up where I'm not wanted!

Thanks!
Greetings Bro and welcome to SBF-Petain Romps.

Yes of course you may visit the PT houses to go see-see, walk-walk, look-look. But I doubt it if WLs will take you in. Sorry to break it in to you Bro but the WLs in PT prefer local and Asian men. So far, according to them (mostly CAT50 WLs) they do not take Indian, Bangladeshi, and "ang moh" (that would be you, white skin people) customers. Not sure though about African-Americans, but my guess is a no also. CAT20 WLs take Bangladeshi and Indian customers, FYI only.

Go try, no harm in trying. Otherwise go to Geylang.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking General Petain Guide

[QUOTE=Expatsexfiend;5231774]Hey people,

I am new to the area and I live near PT Rd. I am however an expat from the UK, will I be able to visit the PT houses? I'm not a rich businessman like other expats!!!

U are much too kind to write this, no need to post your status. U might have notice not long ago, i saw an Ang Mo with a small PSL walking from house to house.

It is acceptable but, alone i advice u to travel during the day, weekends is even better. Probably u know the unofficial highest is $50, be prepared the WLs will pull u a fast 1. Therefore i still believe expats r better to go to GL, include HC also not advisable.
Old 21-09-2010, 07:37 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Pictures and map courtesy of Bro Ah_Hia.

Originally posted by Bro Ah_Hia:
I'm grateful for ppl like u putting in a lot of efforts, money and cum, to come up with all the info here.
This is to honor every contributor to this thread and making it a success.

Thank you Sir!

Continue on and get off at this bus stop after the junction.

Walk up a little more and u will see

Follow the arrows and further up is Candy Land.

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Newbies, follow directions and arrows and surely, you will reach "Candy Land"!

Cheers.
Old 21-09-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joebo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

with directions like this no one can get lost lol.
will make my first trip soon

thanks fornicator for effort!
Old 21-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joebo View Post
with directions like this no one can get lost lol.
will make my first trip soon

thanks fornicator for effort!
Oooops! Easy Bro, let's not forget the main man here is Bro Ah_Hia, ok. I just want to make that clear.

Thank you Bro Ah_Hia.

Cheers.
Old 22-09-2010, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Greetings Bro and welcome to SBF-Petain Romps.

Yes of course you may visit the PT houses to go see-see, walk-walk, look-look. But I doubt it if WLs will take you in. Sorry to break it in to you Bro but the WLs in PT prefer local and Asian men. So far, according to them (mostly CAT50 WLs) they do not take Indian, Bangladeshi, and "ang moh" (that would be you, white skin people) customers. Not sure though about African-Americans, but my guess is a no also. CAT20 WLs take Bangladeshi and Indian customers, FYI only.

Go try, no harm in trying. Otherwise go to Geylang.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Thank you bro! Appreciate you taking the time out to tell me. I must admit though, I am getting very confused by all these abbreviations! haha What is CAT50 and CAT20? Is this the price?
Old 22-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Re: General Petain Guide

[QUOTE=jacky43;5232754]
Quote:
Hey people,

U are much too kind to write this, no need to post your status. U might have notice not long ago, i saw an Ang Mo with a small PSL walking from house to house.

It is acceptable but, alone i advice u to travel during the day, weekends is even better. Probably u know the unofficial highest is $50, be prepared the WLs will pull u a fast 1. Therefore i still believe expats r better to go to GL, include HC also not advisable.
Thanks be to you also jacky43 for writing back to my post. What is a PSL? Sorry, too many acronyms on this forum for me to understand first time around haha.
Old 22-09-2010, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Oooops! Easy Bro, let's not forget the main man here is Bro Ah_Hia, ok. I just want to make that clear.

Thank you Bro Ah_Hia.

Cheers.
Somebody tried to ups me but never leave his nick. No points as I guess this anonymous Bro still got no power.

Nevertheless, the comment was positive so I take it as ups. Thank you Bro. Post FR then PM me so I can ups you back.

Cheers.
Old 22-09-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
IP TV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tks for the info bros.
Old 22-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 15
teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!teochewahpek is one of the Best!
Wink Psl

[QUOTE=Expatsexfiend;5235214]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
What is a PSL?
PSL means Petain Search List, another thread started by bro boysg, who consolidated a lot of useful information. It is being updated by bro fornicator supported by the rest of us who provided feedback on the wl movement. feel free to roam around under Petain Romps. Have a wonderful mooncake festival or mid-autumn festival.
Old 22-09-2010, 10:25 PM
Samster

Re: Psl

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[quote=Expatsexfiend;5235214]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43
What is a PSL?

PSL means Petain Search List, another thread started by bro boysg, who consolidated a lot of useful information. It is being updated by bro fornicator supported by the rest of us who provided feedback on the wl movement. feel free to roam around under Petain Romps. Have a wonderful mooncake festival or mid-autumn festival.

[QUOTE=teochewahpek;5236577]
Quote:

There must be some mix-up. It says originally posted by mine Bro jacky43 "What is a PSL?" Impossible because he just turned 1 year old as Samster, I am 100% sure he knows what is a PSL, hehe.

At any rate, thank you Bro teochewahpek for the information.

Cheers.
Old 22-09-2010, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro! Appreciate you taking the time out to tell me. I must admit though, I am getting very confused by all these abbreviations! haha What is CAT50 and CAT20? Is this the price?
Yes Bro, CAT is for category. CAT50 is $50.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2010, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:
I wrote to Expatsexfiend and, mention PSL which a member wrote what it is about. I believe Expat is clear now, Cat is actually $ but note regulars will know is not fixed.

There are some WLs who markup, pulling a fast 1 on green horn so the PSL is useful if u know how to use it.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

Pictures and map courtesy of Bro Ah_Hia.

Originally posted by Bro Ah_Hia:
I'm grateful for ppl like u putting in a lot of efforts, money and cum, to come up with all the info here.
This is to honor every contributor to this thread and making it a success.

Thank you Sir!

Continue on and get off at this bus stop after the junction.

Walk up a little more and u will see

Follow the arrows and further up is Candy Land.

Map to PT "Candy Land"

Newbies, follow directions and arrows and surely, you will reach "Candy Land"!

Cheers.
Old 23-09-2010, 10:30 AM
Samster

Yes I am clear now! Thanks to all of you and sorry for the misquote! Might head down there today and see if anyone will take Ang Moh! Ready to swallow my pride of nobody else will lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1