The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Oxfam report highlights gender bias in Vietnamese media

By VnExpress February 22, 2017 | 12:00 am GMT+7

A gap still exists between what journalists believe about equality and how they actually portray women.

A recent report released by the advocacy group Oxfam says that many Vietnamese journalists still hold stereotypical views about female leaders’ skills and qualities, sending the wrong messages to local audiences.

The research team found that journalists in general believe Vietnam needs to increase the role of women in society and economic development. However, the images of women in leadership suggest that what journalists think and what they do may not always match up.

In one of the major findings, the report points out that female leaders are more likely to be associated with family and appearance. Many news reports keep reinforcing this stereotypical ideal of female leaders: they have to be able to handle their family roles as traditional women, and in the workplace as modern women.

Another notable finding is that when journalists seek sources for their stories, they tend to favor men. According to the researchers, who analyzed more than 2,000 articles last year, male sources dominated the news, while female leaders accounted for only 14.3 percent of the sources.

The report also says that most journalists see male sources as more intelligent, decisive and powerful than female leaders.

“Journalists seem to have a general knowledge of gender equality and gender stereotypes, but lack understanding of how these manifest in daily work routines,” according to the report, in a rare criticism of the Vietnamese press.

Oxfam has suggested more training on gender stereotypes for editorial teams. Women’s rights organizations and activists should also communicate more with journalists and news organizations.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 22-02-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

How can bus explode??

Two killed, 12 injured in passenger bus explosion in northern Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/22/2017 09:27 GMT + 7

Two people have been killed and 12 others hospitalized after an explosion on a sleeper bus travelling in the northern Vietnamese province of Bac Ninh late Tuesday.

The incident occurred as the bus was traveling along a section of National Highway in Que Vo District, Bac Ninh at around 11:00 pm.

The vehicle, carrying license plate number 14B-00694, began its journey at 7:30 pm from Thai Nguyen to Quang Ninh, both provinces in northern Vietnam.

The explosion killed two people aboard the bus and injured 12 others, all of whom were brought to Bac Ninh General Hospital, said Nguyen Tu Quynh, chairman of the provincial People’s Committee.

One of the deceased victims was identified as Duong Van Trung, 29.

Quynh said that among the wounded, three had suffered major injuries because of the force of the blast, though he added that their conditions were not life-threatening.

Local authorities have offered initial support worth VND2 million (US$87.3) for each of the injured victims.

The explosion inflicted heavy damage on the left-hand side of the passenger bus and a section of its front, while debris dotted the street.

Authorities arrived at the scene shortly after being notified and first checked if another potential blast could happen.

The vehicle was towed from the road at around 2:00 am on Wednesday so that an investigation could be carried out.

Local police were still gathering statements from victims as of 3:00 on the same day.

According to Nguyen Van Ngan, 42, who was being treated at the hospital, the blast occurred while most of the passengers were asleep.

“I woke up and was disoriented by the explosion. Glass from the windows was also broken,” Ngan recounted.

Local authorities are investigating the case to determine the cause of the explosion.

Old 22-02-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 14
Holymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolymannn2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Only 2 pax tcss here...rest are clones according to outsiders...

You can expect to get 16050 to 16100 per $1 today....not sure tomorrow...
Now only i saw this rate. Changed at gmc at 15900 only.
Old 23-02-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
maybe and maybe not...

Split personality syndrome cannot decide if yes or not.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
now then you knew...is not toooo late to realised...

now then you realised.....is not toooo late to knew...

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
if you put it this way then bor pian...how you think is hua hee jiu hor...

if you put this way then hua hee jiu hor...how you think is bor pian...

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
how if no shop or no registered biz...anyone can sell online...to me crazzy to tax...anyway the wares they selling already taxed when raw material arrived into Vn...

No need to be a proper registered biz or shops in order to be taxed, thats the wonders of the taxman, as long as you are living in that cuntry and earning an income thru whatever legal ways you are subject to taxes liao

Many of those non-registered online blogs selling many different kind of wares already kena from the Sinkie taxman number of years back liao, if you can remember many of them came out to voice their concerns & unhappiness but in the end also lan lan

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
exactly what my sentiments...Vinmart is the best...selling cheaper than other shops...

one retail shop at Le Thanh Ton near ben thanh v cheap...I bought 2 large bottle Aquafina 5 litres and 2 small bottle 500ml water only 50k dong.

each 5 litres most will sell 22 to 24k
each 500 ml water most will sell 5000 to 6000 dong.

so not sure why only 50k which I gladly pay....

Wah 5 litres bottle ah???? I buy the 1.5 litres already hiam it is too heavy liao.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Hi bros, only been to Hanoi not Saigon.
Will be heading there next weeks, hopefully get some tips from follow bros here before going! Been reading For Many pages, there is a new reporter of Vietnam in this thread? 555
And hi Bro SS08, LAO JIAO in Saigon!

Hello Ah Boi 123456789 oiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
How can bus explode??

Two killed, 12 injured in passenger bus explosion in northern Vietnam

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/22/2017 09:27 GMT + 7

Two people have been killed and 12 others hospitalized after an explosion on a sleeper bus travelling in the northern Vietnamese province of Bac Ninh late Tuesday.

This world is really too unpredictable liao, imagine just sleeping in the coach to get to another province then never waking up at all......... damn scary

Cheerios.........SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post

If you had changed S$1K you only lugi about S$12 nia nia so still not too bad.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 23-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
If you had changed S$1K you only lugi about S$12 nia nia so still not too bad.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
too bad la.
I bo lui to change so much..1k
Old 23-02-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holymannn2 View Post
Think today can get 16200 plus...

Old 23-02-2017, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboi123 View Post
Hi bros, only been to Hanoi not Saigon.
Will be heading there next weeks, hopefully get some tips from follow bros here before going! Been reading For Many pages, there is a new reporter of Vietnam in this thread? 555
And hi Bro SS08, LAO JIAO in Saigon!
anything interesting i just post lol...

Old 23-02-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Split personality syndrome cannot decide if yes or not.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Not me but not u meh...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1