The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2016, 11:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GirlsGiraffe is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Nice FR will try Selina this week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had my next RTF with the new batch. This time target was Selina.

Session was even better than the first. This time shower action included her licking my nipples and a BBBJ. Yum!

Painting was fantastic too. Prolly bcz she's familiar enough with me so she got deeper into it. Painted her until she was bucking wildly to escape from my tongue, yet not wild enough to really escape. Looked at her pussy after painting and it was really opened wide like a flower

Next target hopefully Kitty. Her milky C cups spilling out of her dress was a really erotic sight. Miss that sex kitten experience too!
Old 02-11-2016, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Have yet to see selina.

Have seen Amy, kitty and cindy. All look hot in their own ways. Certainly will try them before the year ends, and when I have time.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
GirlsGiraffe is Cool - loads of Potential

Went today Selina not off today got CK will post FR later
Old 08-11-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
shiok010 is Cool - loads of Potential

what the name of this house?
Old 08-11-2016, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a 1612 house right ?

But I do see some bros post FR of other houses here too leh.

Maybe the title can add the house no. to avoid confusion.
Old 08-11-2016, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some bros mentioned can do CIM at this house. But is this safe from STD and HIV ?

But I admit CIM is dam shiok de...
Old 12-11-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Some bros mentioned can do CIM at this house. But is this safe from STD and HIV ?

But I admit CIM is dam shiok de...
lol...just CIM and enjoy bah....since bbbj already...not much difference

to me...only raw is dangerous...

but chiongster still need to go dsc for regular check up...since std may not show outward symptoms until a advanced stage which by then will do real damage to ur organs

and many std are treatable..
Old 19-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Touched down and hastily asked my driver to bring my luggage back home while I visited a friend. Made a beeline for 1612 to complete my fuckfest.

Name: Kitty, 22 years old. And from sin city Dongguan too! Also did a stint in Guangzhou.

Looks: Shoulder length hair. Cheeky smile. Smooth fair skin. Has a rounded forehead which I find incredibly attractive. And she looks younger than her age. Pretty. She would look perfect in any cosplay outfit.

Boobs: 34C she said. They are so soft to the touch. Light brown nips.

Body: A shade under 1.6, low 40skg. Slimmer than Amy and Selina, but not skinny. Belly so taut that her belly button is almost at skin level. Nice slim legs which attracted me greatly. Sparse bush, delicious looking pussy lips.

Personality: Oh ho! Quirky, sassy, cheeky. Reminds me very much like Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad. Told me she prefers to do the raping.

Shower: Rub me rub me down, with her boobs front and back. Felt so good.

BBBJ: Kitty must have a PhD in suck cock. She did a helicopter, and the sight of her pussy right above my face was almost unbearable erotic.

Frenching: Passionate invasion of my mouth amidst desperate gasps for air. Don’t know who French who.

Painting: One of my best painting experiences this year, Thailand included. No odor. Kitty was really into it, with her moans and gasps. She was so high, her belly spasmed until her abs stood out. Her pussy lips really opened up as I tongued her to high heaven.

The Fuck: My third time getting Dongguan style treatment; running fingers, teeth guasha, ass (her ass) massage, AR…the works! Catbath was shiok, especially on my nipples. The fuck was phenomenal. Nothing beats fucking a petite girl who holds you tight with each thrust and moans like her last fuck was years ago. Age is catching up on me because I got tired, so she went on to give me a …..

CIM: This is insane! All 5 of Tommy’s new girls offer CIM! Kitty’s CIM nearly made my heart give out. I surrendered when she blew me perpendicular to me; the swell of her fair boobs jiggling, the outline of her ribs, the feeling of fucking the mouth of a nubile young girl, all resulted in a massive spunk explosion into her warm, eager mouth. Gave her a tip.

Review: Kitty loves action, and prefers hot, steamy sex. She is the Rapist of 1612. With her Dongguan and Guangzhou experience, sassy personality, slim body, nubile looks, PSE style, I think Kitty will go far.

That rounds up my fuck fest in 1612 with the new recruits. Ah lian CK, secretary Selina, intern Amy, banker Cindy, and Harley Quinn Kitty. And all offer CIM (if your cock is clean). With 5 CIM and service queens, I declare 1612 a CIM Zone.

5 CIMs and 5 tips. Looks like I'll be asking my boss for advance salary.

Now I can return to the embrace of my mia noi Sisi

Doomas
She must have given you specially good service.
No frenching given today. Just light pecks on my lips.
No pussy licking, claimed her red tide is coming soon.

Belly is not taut. It is abit loose, machiam someone who lost weight rapidly.

No running fingers, catbath was just nibbling cos she said she doesn't like the stink of dried saliva after catbath.

Other than those points, the rest of what you described matches. Good sex and good GFE. She is Bobo's cousin I think. The way she described her family tree was abit complicated for me to understand.
Old 30-11-2016, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for writing the FR...had a taste and was good !!!!!

Quote:
Had my next RTF with the new batch. This time target was Selina.

Session was even better than the first. This time shower action included her licking my nipples and a BBBJ. Yum!

Painting was fantastic too. Prolly bcz she's familiar enough with me so she got deeper into it. Painted her until she was bucking wildly to escape from my tongue, yet not wild enough to really escape. Looked at her pussy after painting and it was really opened wide like a flower

Next target hopefully Kitty. Her milky C cups spilling out of her dress was a really erotic sight. Miss that sex kitten experience too!
Old 17-12-2016, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Tried kitty. Kind of regret from the way she delivered her service. She looks tired and just want me to rush for the shot. Can see that she just want to quickly get this over with. Everything was done within less than 30 mins. No french. Catbath was short. Her strength is good bbbj and big boobs. Fair skin. But dont feel worth the $150 from the service she delivered. Not going rtf.
Old 24-12-2016, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been traveling a lot and had little time for SBF. But I simply had to share this piece of news.

Client just signed a big contract with our company and told my bitch boss it was bcz of the delicious sandwich I recommended to him. He really meant the 1612 sandwich he had with Amy and Selina. Both of them on their own are already mankillers. I can only imagine the mayhem a Amy-Selina sandwich would have. Another reason for sandwich lovers to head down to 1612.

My bitch boss still pestering me for which sandwich deli I brought our client to
Old 27-12-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Been traveling a lot and had little time for SBF. But I simply had to share this piece of news.

Client just signed a big contract with our company and told my bitch boss it was bcz of the delicious sandwich I recommended to him. He really meant the 1612 sandwich he had with Amy and Selina. Both of them on their own are already mankillers. I can only imagine the mayhem a Amy-Selina sandwich would have. Another reason for sandwich lovers to head down to 1612.

My bitch boss still pestering me for which sandwich deli I brought our client to
Nice joke bro. Sisi is still hands down the best in this house. She reminds me of Korean American actress Greta Lee featured in the movie sisters.

Here's a scene of that movie if people are wondering who I am refering to:

Last edited by BronzeGod; 29-12-2016 at 02:24 AM.
Old 28-12-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Haha seriously no joke. Client was blown away (pun intended) by the Amy-Selina tarma.

And yeah, Sisi my all time fav too. Lotsa cheongsters overlook her bcz they dun find her pretty enuff but they have no idea of what they are missing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nice joke bro. Sisi is still hands down the best in this house. She reminds me of some Korean American actress sometimes.
Old 28-12-2016, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha seriously no joke. Client was blown away (pun intended) by the Amy-Selina tarma.

And yeah, Sisi my all time fav too. Lotsa cheongsters overlook her bcz they dun find her pretty enuff but they have no idea of what they are missing...
Actually, I find sisi to be the prettiest in that house. Well, at least for my taste.

I kind of noticed her from early on.

But different strokes for different folks.

I always appreciate cute and busty girls with youthful smooth skin and a shy but slightly coquettish personality.

Sisi fits that to a T.
Old 04-02-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Name: SiSi

House: 21612

Height: 1.62m Thereabouts I guess

Body: 8/10 Bak Bak type. Bit of a tummy. Good legs and ass. Just my type of body

Boobs: 8/10 B’s I would guess. Nice and natural and great to fondle. Not as big as they looked when she has clothes on

BBBJ: 7.5/10 Soft. More the gentle sort rather than the cock suckers like Fang Fang or Sa Sa.

French: 8/10 Yeah no problem here.

AR: 5/10 Didn’t like it. She used the condom over her tongue. That wasn’t the issue thought. Just no real feeling.

FJ: 8.5/10 The girl is meaty and could take a pounding. Front and then doggy.

Overall: 8/10

RTF: Yes. I saw her sitting there…..Was waiting for others who seemed to be totally booked up and she had just finished. Great cleavage and I liked her looks. Very appealing. More of a gentle service type girl but gave everything. Session finished pretty fast but I was happy. Useless massage at the end but that was not what I came for. Friendly and chatty.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1