The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2017, 08:28 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Misheard Request at Geylang brothel, Prostitute Shit on Customer Face

http://www.sundayregister.com/mishea...-clients-face/

I was wondering which House is involved
Old 26-05-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
ff11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Misheard Request at Geylang brothel, Prostitute Shit on Customer Face

Lol. Probably a fake article. But who in the right mind would ask a WL to sit on their face. Haha.
Old 26-05-2017, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
Lol. Probably a fake article. But who in the right mind would ask a WL to sit on their face. Haha.
Maybe the man want hardcore kicking her.. haha...

But think again, how many house has mamasan?
Old 26-05-2017, 04:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Maybe the man want hardcore kicking her.. haha...

But think again, how many house has mamasan?
0610 has a mamasan.
Old 26-05-2017, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff11 View Post
0610 has a mamasan.
1649? Beside 1651?
Old 26-05-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
1649? Beside 1651?
Sorry 1610. I went there last week. The mamasan intro me to a new girl but didnt want to try her. Maybe its this girl? Hahaha.
Old 27-05-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light

LOL 100% fake lah!
WL girls are very protective of their mattress and bedsheets!
Don't talk about shit or urine, the WL dun even want unwashed butts (of customers), pre-cum and perspiration on their sheets!
(Unless its last call, hence after fuck and shower, the WL will change the bedsheets. I have helped quite a few times. ).
Old 27-05-2017, 09:24 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

This news not sure there are real or fake but there are customers request for gold and brown shower.... and even so they will take precaution like putting extra towel on the bed
Old 28-05-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
This news not sure there are real or fake but there are customers request for gold and brown shower.... and even so they will take precaution like putting extra towel on the bed
Last time there is a local doctor visited gl ,asked the girls to shit and ate their shit.
Pay up to 500$ per visit.
Old 29-05-2017, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickman View Post
Last time there is a local doctor visited gl ,asked the girls to shit and ate their shit.
Pay up to 500$ per visit.
Different ppl have different kind of fetish
Old 29-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Just to share, and I believe this to be somewhat true...

Cat 150 story:
On 2 separate sessions, two different WLs shared with me on strange fetishes around shitting. In both cases, it was a Japanese customer who requested the girls to shit on him in the shower. And he was willing to tip them further. One girl found it disgusting as most do, and refused. The other girl said she can't shit on demand - so declined. Both incidents were separate, and was validated with the OKT who laughed and agreed it to be true. Again, very probable.

Another incident with a CAT 150 girl - a Singaporean customer once paid for a 3some, that is, 2x WLs. In this session there was no sex at all!!! His request:
He laid on the floor, not bed, the floor, and asked the girls to remain dressed, but to wear their high heeled shoes, and to kick him and use the heels to step on him!!! All this happened with him being the only one naked lying on the floor. Initially the girls were hesitant, followed by light stepping before it got harder. The WL shared with me it was only until they got slightly rougher where they noticed their customer started to have an erection. He then requested for one to jerk him off while the other continue to rough him up. True or false - I leave it up to you.

I have my own fetishes as with many other bros... some may seem normal while other types more bizarre. There are more stories around water sports or golden showers ... apparently the Cat 50/80 ones are more inclined to do that, some have even offered me - not my cup of tea.

I hope you enjoyed this ;-)
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 29-05-2017, 03:41 PM

I ask some house OKT, they say if customer are willing to pay more, why not? anyway girls need to pee and shit... its just when and where only....
Old 29-05-2017, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
I ask some house OKT, they say if customer are willing to pay more, why not? anyway girls need to pee and shit... its just when and where only....
True bro! Everyone has a price ;-)
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Old 29-05-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kwokaaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The only fetish story I heard was a customer used WL high heel shoes as container to pour coke n drink
Old 30-05-2017, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwokaaron View Post
The only fetish story I heard was a customer used WL high heel shoes as container to pour coke n drink
Go metro buy a high heel and bring home and drink,,, save more money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1