The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2017, 06:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
strike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstrike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: knowing your wife is not a virgin afteir marriage. what will u feel?

Marry a virgin is harder than strike 1st prize

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
u had ur wedding dinner and its time for you and your wife's first intercourse. u realized that she is not a virgin. how will you feel?
Old 24-05-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

You want a virgin? Go to church. Then do your best to find one who was Christian from young. But even if you find one, also check to see how many ex bf she had. If she had one or two..... lol.. she better be on the Guai side. And even if you find one, and she's really that Guai... marriage life.. be prepared..

You want bj she say cannot

You want more sex a week. She say cannot..

Get the picture?
Old 24-05-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
arsenal168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
u had ur wedding dinner and its time for you and your wife's first intercourse. u realized that she is not a virgin. how will you feel?
Can such scenario occur?

Unless u r saying the girl lied she never had sexual intercourse before but the husband found out otherwise after marriage.

If not, such topic about sexual experience would have been talked about during courtship. Both parties will know each others' status, in this case, virgin or not.

Girls normally won't lie that she is a virgin if she had already experienced sexual intercourse. But she may not be very truthful about the number of guys they have slept with😑
Old 24-05-2017, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumiere7 View Post
You want a virgin? Go to church. Then do your best to find one who was Christian from young. But even if you find one, also check to see how many ex bf she had. If she had one or two..... lol.. she better be on the Guai side. And even if you find one, and she's really that Guai... marriage life.. be prepared..

You want bj she say cannot

You want more sex a week. She say cannot..

Get the picture?
Er....no offence bro, but you are the one that is presenting the wrong picture. Church encourages sex AFTER marriage. She may be a hot one
Old 24-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
zoo- is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi TS,
Honestly, doesn't sound like a big deal to me.
Marriage doesn't equate to bedding a virgin.
So long as in previous discussions, she's been upfront.
Again, it's no big deal.

Now how would u know if she's not a virgin on wedding night?
Curious.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 12
cunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycunthammer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In this day and age, finding a virgin is like striking Group 1 toto.

It could happen to you, but the probability is ridiculously low.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: knowing your wife is not a virgin afteir marriage. what will u feel?

Quote:
Did you ask whether her asshole has also been taken? Otherwise one virgin hole is still better than none!

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 24-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

So, u marry a virgin. Then after marriage, she went sleeping around with few or many guys.
Any difference?

So, how?

What ?:?

.Z.Z.Z.

Old 24-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 15
Lumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to beholdLumiere7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
Er....no offence bro, but you are the one that is presenting the wrong picture. Church encourages sex AFTER marriage. She may be a hot one
Lol bro. What if the girl joined a church after she has already sinned? And fucked her bf already?

You don't know any women or girls who go to church and also have pre marital sex?

That's why I said, church from young...
Old 24-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
omaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hey TS how do you know for sure or check if she's virgin or not? Even if she told you she is would that satisfy you?
Old 24-05-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
sopmayone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wife leh! Sure love her if want to marry her.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
traveleg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you want virgin meh!
Old 24-05-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of

TS,

I think the posts so far probably missed your point.

Actually am I right to say that how you feel depends on what went on with you and your wife before marriage?

Maybe you wanted to have sex but she refused, citing no to premarital sex? So you assume you are going to marry a virgin?

Personal experience since you asked how we feel, I once had a 'good' catholic gf (attended church every Sunday, even enrolled me in). We were together for about 1.5 years, after a year I wanted to have sex, refused citing no, only after wedding. I was thinking so goody-two-shoes??

Ended up, found that she had quite a few bfs before me so premarital sex seems only to restricted to me.

Her reasoning: I'm planning to marry you, so I need to be sure you are not in a relationship with me just to have sex with me. She told me this when we were ending our relationship (not for the sex part, I caught her dating someone else).

That was my only relationship that do not involved premarital sex....come to think of it, I can't answer your question......I already know my ex-wife was not a virgin before I married her.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
hindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of lighthindi is a glorious beacon of light

Never mind just marry lor!
Old 24-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 13
Devil320 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No offence but i think you should worry whether the woman u marry is a real woman. Virgin or not small thing. Turns out you marry a tran..then hong gan alr

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1