The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 8
hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
(advise needed) rolex.. sg or europe?

Hi all, i'm planning to get a rolex. Would like to find out roughly how much cheaper if buy in europe?

Can pay by interest-free installment in europe?

Thanks all in advance..
Old 23-05-2017, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
cockwomble deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: (advise needed) rolex.. sg or europe?

I also keen to find out if cheaper in Swiss or Sg.
Old 23-05-2017, 02:28 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Which part of europe will you be traveling specifically? And which model will you be getting?

Some countries are cheaper and some are more expensive than SG, you can refer to this link about VAT in europe

http://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs...rmation-vat_en

And you cannot pay by installment in Europe unless your have a europe bank credit card, if you have amex, you use use their "Pay Over Time Features"

Again before you go overseas, check with the local dealers 1st, generally they will give you 7-15% off the RCP price
If you feel like buying at Changi Airport, you can look for the Rolex Ambassador at T3 call Candice, she is very patient and helpful
Old 23-05-2017, 02:34 PM
Samster

hondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhondachongsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for your kind advise bro..

I will be in paris and london..

Local dealers will still give discount if i do via installment? Cos most of my money are invested and earning good interest, hence if got interest-free installment i sure go for it..

Nothing expensive.. just an oyster perp or diver..
Old 23-05-2017, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Vagsaeter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cockwomble View Post
I also keen to find out if cheaper in Swiss or Sg.
I keen as well.
Old 23-05-2017, 03:28 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondachongsg View Post
Thank you for your kind advise bro..

I will be in paris and london..

Local dealers will still give discount if i do via installment? Cos most of my money are invested and earning good interest, hence if got interest-free installment i sure go for it..

Nothing expensive.. just an oyster perp or diver..
Paris is abit ex as Euro is still quite strong

London you can survey the market there as the sterling is quite weak due to brexit

Some dealers will charged 3-4% for installment, some will absorb the charges, again that will depend on how much discount they give you (7-15%)
Old 23-05-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Aiyoh, this is a sex forum, talk about barking up the wrong tree. But for watches, I can help a bit. Buying in Singapore, especially in boutiques, is unnecessary. It's the exact same watch bought from a boutique or a gray dealer. Some people feel better buying from an authorized dealer and if that is you, by all means do what you need to scratch that fetish. You are throwing away thousands, yes thousands, going down that path for the same watch. Gray dealer is option 1 if you need to get a new watch. On the used market, there are many people who are selling their safe queens to fund a new piece. Safe queen is a term horologics coin for their watches that spend most of their time in safe. Some people have many watches but most have only a pair of wrists. And unless you are Maradona, you can only wear one watch at a time. So they have many watches, which are as good as new, sitting in their safes.

Second hand watches can easily look as good as new but cost only 60-70% of the retail price. If you can live with that, it's excellent value. But you need to stalk the market. Good value come to those who are patient.

Am afraid there are no installment plans available in most cases but I do know of gray dealers who accept payment through credit cards. That means you can make arrangements with the bank to pay for your watch in installments. Personally, I feel that if you can't afford to pay for a discretionary item outright, then you shouldn't really own one. But to each his own.

There is a very popular watch forum for the Singapore market. Google and it will open up a whole new world of horological possibilities for you. You may PM me if you need more information. I am not a dealer nor will I sell you anything, don't worry about getting harassed.

Finally, do consider buying from HK too. Information is king, you just need to compare. Generally, Singapore is not the ideal place to get a new watch.

Last edited by nuclearkid; 23-05-2017 at 06:22 PM.
Old 23-05-2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
Aiyoh, this is a sex forum, talk about barking up the wrong tree. But for watches, I can help a bit. Buying in Singapore, especially in boutiques, is unnecessary. It's the exact same watch bought from a boutique or a gray dealer. Some people feel better buying from an authorized dealer and if that is you, by all means do what you need to scratch that fetish. You are throwing away thousands, yes thousands, going down that path for the same watch. Gray dealer is option 1 if you need to get a new watch. On the used market, there are many people who are selling their safe queens to fund a new piece. Safe queen is a term horologics coin for their watches that spend most of their time in safe. Some people have many watches but most have only a pair of wrists. And unless you are Maradona, you can only wear one watch at a time. So they have many watches, which are as good as new, sitting in their safe.

Second hand watches can easily look as good as new but cost only 60-70% of the retail price. If you can live with that, it's excellent value. But you need to stalk the market. Good value come to those who are patient.

Am afraid there are no installment plans available in most cases but I do know of gray dealers who accept payment through credit cards. That means you can make arrangements with the bank to pay for your watch in installments. Personally, I feel that if you can't afford to pay for a discretionary item outright, then you shouldn't really own one. But to each his own.

There is a very popular watch forum for the Singapore market. Google and it will open up a whole new world of horological possibilities for you. You may PM me if you need more information. I am not a dealer nor will I sell you anything, don't worry about getting harassed.
Agree on you most of the thing, as you say to each his own so if this is his hobby or have the urge to buy a rolex.... than bo bian
Old 23-05-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

cool, thanks all for the input!

will likely get 1st hand from grey dealer (non official dealer) then. and yup i know which watch channel for further info. thanks all, appreciated!

Old 23-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 7
strike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstrike1stprize is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If you strike 1st prize, just buy

Quote:
Hi all, i'm planning to get a rolex. Would like to find out roughly how much cheaper if buy in europe?

Can pay by interest-free installment in europe?

Thanks all in advance..
Old 24-05-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lyontan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Depends what you want it for. Investment, savings or just being flashy. I bought one from grey dealer and another 1:1 exact clone. The original spends 90% of its time in the safe.
The clone follows me everywhere, even reservist, into the jungle. If any of my guy friends ask, I will just tell them the truth. Chiong one. Real one in safe. Only guys will understand. Hahaha
Old 24-05-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 14
Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!Kickinloud is one of the Best!

I am not from SG but I have been surveying quite a lot. The prices of Rolex are quite standard but it is all on the tax. As a foreigner, I am able to refund the GST in SG. I can save closed to SGD2000 for a rolex. HK is quite cheap as there are no tax there. If you are ever in Taipei, do check at 101 as I find that the price is so much cheaper after the GST refund.
If you do plan to buy in SG, get a foreigner friend to buy for you as he can help you refund the GST and pay you back.
Old 24-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
OldBoss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
cool, thanks all for the input!

will likely get 1st hand from grey dealer (non official dealer) then. and yup i know which watch channel for further info. thanks all, appreciated!

I am old boss so can afford ah long rolex...buy from ah long san...
Old 24-05-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I am not from SG but I have been surveying quite a lot. The prices of Rolex are quite standard but it is all on the tax. As a foreigner, I am able to refund the GST in SG. I can save closed to SGD2000 for a rolex. HK is quite cheap as there are no tax there. If you are ever in Taipei, do check at 101 as I find that the price is so much cheaper after the GST refund.
If you do plan to buy in SG, get a foreigner friend to buy for you as he can help you refund the GST and pay you back.

Hmm ok noted.. will probably get it in paris or london then!

Tq..
Old 24-05-2017, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickinloud View Post
I think TS is flying off soon so he can save on duty-free shop

But anyway TS thinking of buying from grey-dealer... but do remember to ask them about warranty
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1