The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
ShinjoAbe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: One night between the sheets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricohet View Post
Support here too
Support here also
Old 17-05-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think this part is gonna be enjoyable for the bros here... HAHA. Well, just read on and let your imagination run wild aye?

-x-

Oh those moans though. I don't think I've ever heard a man moan this uncontrollably good? I think it must be the amount of alcohol he was drinking. Hahaha.

And so, while keeping a lookout for his reactions... I slowly made my way down south by giving kisses along the way. No hands, ma!

Over his shoulders. Over his chest.
Down to the tummy. Down to the hips.

I was nicely greeted by his standing shaft. One glance at it & I knew I was about to have a good time. Not the largest I've seen, but it's sizeable enough. I wasn't even sure if it was clean... But it didn't have any funny taste to it, so it's all good. I hope he's gonna be able to last though. Also, I wasn't expecting him to twitch just by my touch though... Lol.

Wasted no time in giving him head ya! Hahaha. I was in some serious craving now so I dived right in. Starting from the top, slowly sliding down to the base and going right back up as a starter was already putting him into overdrive it seems. And I wasn't even giving in my 100% yet! Lol. Anyway, I started to work my magic on him. Showcasing my skills has never been this fun uh. Hahaha. I was being really slow and sensual before I picked up speed. From me gently giving kisses to licking the top in a circular motion, I focus on sucking the tip first. Giving the tip a good amount of attention never fails!

His body was responding well with all the slight twitches and arcs. Awesome, I'm still doing good. I even gave him some surprise dips to the base while doing the slow suck! Hahahaha. Well, it's not all just mouth you know... My mouth needs its short breaks too. Handjobs are helpful too ya! So yeah. My hands were proven pretty effective too. Placed my hands on his hips... Slow caressing of the inner tights to the pelvic region was just so smooth. Like damn serious it was so smooth! Hahaha.

He was clearly in the overdrive and I didn't just stop there either. I went on until I was tired at least... For at least a good 15 mins? Oh man, this poor boy was enjoying it so much that it looked like he was trying his very best not to shoot in my mouth. Hahaha. He had to even sit up a few times to grab my head and take his deep breaths in before going back down on his back. He also mentioned that he was about to do it into my mouth a few times if I recalled right.... LOL.

Catching my breath, I asked him...

Me: *panting* You good there? You still here? Hahaha...
J: *panting as well* Oh yeah... I am. Omg... So good.
Me: Really? That good? On cloud 9 kinda good?
J: Yeah it was. I almost wanted to cum in your mouth several times man.
Me: *laughs* Oh hahaha... It'll be nice if you did you know... I wouldn't have mind...

I don't think he heard it though... My words just trailed off cause honestly I only wanted to give him head. I wasn't exactly looking for sex per se. And giving head was more than enough for me. But uh... I don't think he sees it that way though. LOL. Oh noes. I think I'm already in too deep into this shit.

J: Ahhh shit. I should stop. I can't go on.
Me: Are you sure you don't want more? Your body is telling me otherwise uh. *looks down at his little one and giving it a light rub*
J: *pauses for a while* Urgh. Damn it. I know this wouldn't be right but then again, it's too good to stop.
Me: Hahaha. I'll make a quick pit stop to the toilet while you recover kays?
J: Alright. *slips back into the sheets*

Quickly hopping off the bed, I made my way to the toilet in front of his room to wash my hands and mouth up. It was a messily good amount of fun. And I guess I might be ready for more. I soon returned and saw him being totally cosy in the sheets. I thought, "Is he like asleep already? Did he just? Or is he just resting...". I sat next to him and rocked him for a response. He kinda promptly woke up so I guess he was just resting. Lol.

I slid in as well, lying next to him. He came over to hug me and said that it was really good and how much he wanted to see me fully undressed. I snickered and asked if he was having some sorta dry spell since he was really reacting a lot to whatever I was doing to him. (Might have just teased him a lil too hard while giving head I think. But he liked it so much uh. Lol.) He took a while to admit that though. Hahaha. We frenched it out some more while I was totally taking my time to touch his entire back... All the way down to groping his ass. That goddamn round ass of his was everything! LOL. Making out with him just felt very natural. He soon broke away and he gave me a long stare saying...

"...Okay. I should not. But seriously though. I just really wanna fuck you."

Upon hearing that, I blushed. Never thought I would... But wow. I did. That dirty and raw honesty; it got me. It got me good.

My bottoms pretty much came off right after that. HAHAHA.

He pulled me right into his embrace and made out some more. His hands on my back, my waist and down to my thighs. My hands on his back sliding down to grab that sweet ass of his. Lol. It was just soooo soft lah please! Heavy moans were heard through our breaths and I could feel just how hard his tool was poking my legs.

He flipped me back on the bed, looked at me and shifted his way down south. In a heated drowsy state from all that kissing... I realised where this was progressing to. Oh my, was he gonna give it to me...? Was he gonna return the favour? And before I knew it... His head was in between my legs.

Oh Lord. This is gonna be real good. Shittttt. I took a deep breath in and fully braced myself for a good time ahead. Mmmm...

-x-

Oh how I wish this was just more than a one night's thing. But life's never fair right? Well, I'm still here secretly wondering if I'll get to see him or G tomorrow night though. Oh goddamn it. Hahaha. Anyway, I'll continue in a bit. Please do continue to show your support ya guys? Cya real soon.
Old 17-05-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
TunaSub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good description sis ..... more please!
Old 18-05-2017, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
mrlazy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's bad reading your story just before i went to sleep. Now I'm rock hard T_T
Old 18-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Sorry guys! I'm pretty busy lately and I'll continue the story later when I'm back. Tonight though... It's time to party and fun again! Who knows what will happen tonight again. LOL. Anyway, see ya soon!
Old 19-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is just great TS.
Old 20-05-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Okay I'm back! Oh lordddd. I'm actually alive after 2 straight nights of clubbing! I don't even know how I'm managing it. Alas, fate had decided for me that I'll not be able to see G again... -sighs-

Well, miracles doesn't always happen, do they? Anyway... Lemme continue.

-x-

I wasn't expecting this wild ride... Like damnnnnn. Was it the alcohol that made me extra sensitive? Wait, no, doesn't alcohol numb it even more? So how was it that I was feeling so much from all that licking?! LOL.

Couldn't see very well in the dark but...

It sounded loud & sloppy.
It sounded so wet & messy.

The more I moaned, the more aggressive his tongue got.

Went on for like a good 5 mins I think? Didn't exactly made me cum, but it almost edged me into the overdrive zone. (Maybe I was still too conscious about the taste and the smell and feeling bad for him... Lol.) But regardless, it was so good. And it looked like he kinda enjoyed it so yay?

He came back up and told me I tasted great.

With such a sexy low tone of voice sounding like he just indulged in the greatest meal ever, I almost couldn't contain myself and flushed.

I suddenly got really shy about it so I flipped to the side, back against him. Was that like an invitation for him to come closer? I suppose so. I was probably waiting for him to come hug me. Hahaha. And he did, with his hands suddenly on my hips. His fingers were searching. It took a while, but they got in. And when it slid in... OMGGGGGG.

Not to mention, he kinda whispered into my ears about how wet I was and how much he loved that. (GODDAMNIT. Fuck.)

That combo kinda like officially sent me into overdrive man. Urgh.

I was officially horny as fuck. Like if 3 more rock hard dicks suddenly appear in front of me, I'll take them regardless of size or shape. HAHAHA.

We were under the sheets, so sounds were inaudible. I felt his kisses on the back of my neck while all that was happening & I loved that. Lol. Okay, I'd say his fingering skills aren't too bad overall? I don't know if he was just trying to tease me though. Speed increased a little towards the middle and all I knew was that my body arched so much and I... I wanted even more than all of this. (Crap. So maybe I didn't climax at that part too. Lol.) He sure made me crave for it like desperately uh. But I didn't voice it out. Hahaha. I didn't say I wanted more. Well cuz, it was meant to be chill and all that. Mehhh.

Then again, the tease was a little too much even if it wasn't intended to be that way.

I'm very much into the foreplay kind and I needed to get off at least once or twice before the intercourse happens. Then again, this is just for one night. I guess I can't expect my newfound random partner to know all that immediately right? -shrugs-

Once that was over, I faced him and he was suddenly again on top of me. He gave me a hugging squish and told me that he really wanted it.

Me: Mmmph. That was great. Damn.
J: You were so wet & so soft inside like damn right too.
Me: Lolwhat. *snickers*

J: That means, it's time.
Me: Time for what?
J: It's time for me to get in.
Me: Oh, is it?
J: ... *face just comes right in front of me*
J: *leans over to my right & whispers* Ahhh... I just so wanna fuck you right now.

Me: Then what are you waiting for?

Oh, he jolted up alright. That happy jerk motion he did... HAHAHA. So cute. Too cute. Like an eager lil' puppy finally getting his long awaited treat, I had to resist treating him like a child and pinching his cheeks right there and then man.

-x-

We're almost at the end and it's not going to be too long though... But it'll give you some serious juice for sure. I'd be back later ya. Have a great weekend everybody!
Old 20-05-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
DelPiero11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written sis, you should write erotic novels
Old 22-05-2017, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 16
Social Snob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySocial Snob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for more updates .
Old 22-05-2017, 04:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
usamat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How's your weekend sis?
Waiting for updates too
Old 22-05-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Always2dollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DelPiero11 View Post
Very well written sis, you should write erotic novels
Agree with you!!
Old 22-05-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JuliaBurns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well. Waiting for update.
Old 22-05-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Romping deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Social Snob View Post
Camping for more updates .
Same here as well
Old 23-05-2017, 04:40 AM
Samster

My weekends have been jam-packed with things to do man. Lol. 2 nights of clubbing + 2 weekends filled with activites = BURNED OUT. It was all sorts of fun.

And thanks for the encouragement? Hahaha maybe I should...

Pardon the lack of updates ya! I'm back for the last installment so read on!

-x-

Looking around... The darkness was turning lighter.
Took a deep breath in... The cold air became really warm between us.
Opened my eyes... The weight on top of me brought me back to reality.

This lil' puppy hesitated no more and decided to slip his thing into me without even looking! Hahaha. Poke, poke, poke. And... MMMM!

He was in.

He then let out a quick little moan of pure bliss & pleasure. I grinned.

Like a train revving up to go, he went pumping on and on without stopping. For a moment, I thought about how surreal this whole thing has been. For a moment, silence filled the room... Until the slapping sounds of our hips woke me up from my daze. I looked at him at the corner of my eyes and brought my arms up to hug him.

The sensations were getting more intense with each thrust.
The heat between us & my blood were rising rapidly.
The moans we were letting out got more and more in sync.

I took a deep breath once more... Releaseeeee... Told myself to just relax and let the wave of pleasure take me higher and just bring me all the way up there. I felt the slippery sliding. I felt the shape of his rod. I felt the whole motion of going in & out and how perfect it was going.

In what seem liked a sinful forever... My eyes rolled. I clawed into the bedsheets. Andddd... I peaked & climaxed really hard. I let out a huge orgasmic moan (I sure hope it wasn't too loud though! LOL.) that pretty much sent me into the blissful cloud 9 that was just too good to come back down from. Like omfgggggg so good pleaseeeeee. Lol.

Regaining my composure quickly, I could feel that he was also about to cum. He picked up some really quick speeds at the last few seconds man. Lol.

J: *while humping me like a fierce little rabbit* Oh God. I'm about to cum.
Me: *panting* You... Ah... Okay...
J: Where do you want it?
Me: *looks at him; trying to come up with a reply*
J: Can I cum inside though?
Me: *thinking* Uh... I love being creampied but this ain't safe uh.
J: Ah, shucks. I know. It's okay. I'll shoot it outside.
Me: *still moaning lol*

He gave me a kiss on the forehead and went full steam ahead...

In one swift move, he took it out from me and... Spruuutttt. All over my tummy and some landed on his bed. Like wow. That was a lot. Like A LOT. Lol. He must have been on a serious back up yo!

It's over. It's finally over, I thought.

He pretty much collapsed at the foot of the bed. His face looked happy & satisfied. His eyes were about to close...

"James! Wait. Your sheets are gonna get stained if you don't..."

And off to lalaland he went. I shook him but he was pretty much fast asleep.

I searched for tissues around his room but I didn't see any. Got up and sneaked out to the kitchen to get them instead. Lol. Wiped it all off before going back into his room to search for a towel. Looked over at him; really asleep already. Lol.

Took a quick shower and got dressed. I looked at the time & realised it was almost 7. Omg. Shoot. I need to be home soon. I really wanted to stay... But I don't think I should because I know where I'll be at if that happens. And it's not gonna be doing any good for me. Urgh.

I sat down at his desk, left him a sticky note on his desktop with my number on it (not sure why I did though lol) and gave him one last loving look knowing fully that I may never see him again. I know I shouldn't do this, but I couldn't help it... I gave him a sayang on the head, leaned in to kiss him on the cheek & pulled the sheets up over him just so he doesn't get too cold. He nudged, noticed and looked at me...

"Hey, I'm leaving. I'd love to stay, but it's 7 and I've got to go home.", I said softly. "Where you going... Alright... You be safe.", he mumbled as he curled back up to sleep. Before I started to feel any more, I grabbed my bag and my socks and out of the room I went.

As I was coming down in the lift, I was finally out of the head space. However, my emotions were trying to catch up on me. I thought about how this whole thing had been a really nice experience since like 5 years ago and how I should just keep it as it is... I know the rules of the game. If I tried anything further, it's just not gonna work. So yeah. I quickly snapped out of it to the best that I could. Lol. Walked out, flagged a cab and I was homebound 45 mins later.

Was I secretly expecting more from this? Yes, I was.
Did I regret? There is a slight tinge of it. Can't help it, can I?
Was I desperately hoping he'll drop me a text? Yes, I was.
Did I feel like shit after this? If I say not at all, I'd be lying.

Would I do it all over again in a heartbeat?

...Perhaps so.

Sighhhh.

Thanks for everything, James. I had a great night and I hope you did too. As much as I want to see you again, I'm not booty call material.

So you know what? Let's just leave this as it is;
Our one night between the sheets.

-x-

There you go folks! We've come to the end of the story. I hope my 1st attempt at this was satisfying enough for all of you out here. Thanks for the views and the support ya! Lemme know if you guys want more & I'll go dig out some older stories for ya. (That's if I still can remember lol) Hahaha. Anyway, I'd be lurking around again and so till the next one, I'll cya!
Old 23-05-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1468 / Power: 9
makeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud ofmakeyouhappy has much to be proud of

Read this story for some reason.. maybe because I'm a sucker for girls with conflict, or those who seek to be heard out.

Enjoyed your writing! Appreciated the fact you were honest about the entire experience and if anything I thought you sold yourself well.

It's also great to have a genuine story told well for once, instead of cliffhanger filled drivel that carries on and on..

Take care of yourself now, party responsibly
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1