The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2017, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11099 / Power: 24
Linkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond reputeLinkus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One night between the sheets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
I like your story.. more more more..

Hi, thanks for your upz.
My returns of +15 to you.

Good day.
Old 15-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
JillFruit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vandaliser View Post
Love the starting TS
Love it too
Old 15-05-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
MasterChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support!
Old 15-05-2017, 05:17 PM
Samster

chaone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS..
Old 16-05-2017, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Andddd... I'm back! I'm a bit buzzed now but I can do this! Hahaha. So without further ado...

-x-

Back at Capital, I waltzed my way in to the middle of the dance floor as the music was thumping real good. I totally let myself loose; closed my eyes and danced like everyone and no one was watching. Hahaha. I think I actually made some serious eye contact with several guys across the dance floor but sadly they didn't get much of the hint... Oh well. They be missing out.

Soon after, I saw James & Bryan returning. We saw each other, said hi again and danced together for a short while. Still didn't feel the connection with him though... And James was just going everywhere lol. Well, I managed to excuse myself and not long after he disappeared home I guess.

Made a stop down again at Phuture for the last time that night to see if there was any more eye candy but most of them weren't my cup of tea. A group of 3 tried their luck with me, but they promptly made their way out too.

Being alone makes it real easy to dance with the ladies and I'm sure the guys love some girl to girl action on the dance floor, amirite? Usually, a quarter of the fun comes from times like this and it's really awesome because I may be bi-curious, but I'm not necessarily lusting over their bodies, you know what I mean? It's just all about the fun.

Well, I think James saw that (about how I was onto another girl LOL) and he came over one more time... This time it was to introduce me to his other group of friends. The group consisted of a couple and a bro of theirs. He pulled me over so fast that I was like lost about whatever was going on man... Hahaha. He wanted me to dance with the girl but I think she was too focused on her guy instead, which is fine by me. Because the guy next to them, I think his name was G?*; he was like totally my type (quite the eye candy material) so I decided to focus on him for the rest of my night instead.

I believed we had some spark going on. We didn't like immediately come into close body contact... I was probably getting sober so I was also getting a lil' conscious I guess? Lol. Maintaining the distance, we were grooving at the same pace and I loved that. It's really hard; really rare to find someone to connect with on the same wavelength at first sight uh. That alone kinda charmed me somehow.

I even secretly thought to myself about how I wouldn't mind heading back with him... If he actually pop the question. Well, erm, was I hoping for it? Perhaps so.

Oh, what about James, you ask? I admit that he was still on my radar. He cute too, you know. Despite him flocking to random girls throughout the night, the fact that I saw that he was being the supportive wingman to his buddies was really sweet somehow & that had got me noticing him as well. Hahaha. /gets bricked/

Oh Lord. If I don't make a choice by the time this night ends, it is going to be disastrous... Or so I thought to myself.

*Note: Name changed 'cause I seriously cannot remember LOL*

-x-

Thanks for the wait, guys. This might be a little short as it's about to end soon? Mehh. After all, it's only one night... But don't worry! I'll have more to share. Hahaha.
Old 16-05-2017, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Murthi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue your story.
Old 16-05-2017, 01:16 PM
Samster

Good afternoon people. Here's more of it. We're getting really close now...

-x-

Time flies when you're having too much fun. Didn't even wanna take a break because it was just too good yknow. Lol.
Then again, all that dancing made us thirsty so me & G walked over to the bar counter to get some drinks.

Talking over our G&T, the space between us became so close that if we were to turn our heads at the same time, our lips would have touched.

Oh man, the tension though! Hahaha.

Entertaining between G, James, David & the couple was cool too.
However, 3am arrived too soon. The lights came back on.
We downed our cups and then decided that Kyo was the next place to go.

Meanwhile, James was trying to convince these 2 OLs to join us but he failed to do so. Lol. He said they were too tired to come along, so oh well. Poor fella.

So off we went, exited Zouk while walking next to G & James. Since it was 5 of us, we had to take separate cabs to Kyo. And guess what? I was in the cab with James while the others went in another one. Was I disappointed? A little. After all, I was hoping to chummy up with G instead of James. LOL. But I hadn't really got the chance to talk to him, and nothing has really been set yet so why not right? Ah well, the ride was pleasant to say the least.

The 2 of us arrived first. So in we went and James wasted no time in getting me more drinks. LOL.
It was my 1st time there and boy, was it still crowded! Kyo's layout was a little weird but it was cosy alright.

"Bottoms up, girl and let's go in!" said James. He was fast man. Hahaha. I downed mine a few mins later and off we went to the dance floor. And boy, did the high kick in fast too...

Inhibitions were lowered.
Everything instantly became semi-trippy and shit.
Suddenly I was way too friendly with James.
Another shot was given; I was already over my limit.

About what seems to be the longest wait of my life, the trio finally made it! I was actually legit happy to see G again. Lol. "Yaaay! You guys made it! That took too long man! I missed ya.", I said. Complained to him about how James made me downed 2 shots. Hahaha. We both gave him the, "You the bad boy tsk tsk" look and laugh it off.

The next 2 hours were a blast. As we danced, I felt his hands reaching out for me... Sliding down from my arms... All the way to my waist. Naturally, my hands went over his shoulders and our heads bumped. We could have actually kissed... But we didn't. (I should have went in for the kill but I decided to tease it out a lil longer. Wanted to take it slow uh.) Like damn, we were seriously connecting through the grooving and the touching and all that?! Hahaha. This was too good to be true... Oh, how I wanted time to just stop so badly.

Every once in a while, smiles were exchanged with some intense gazing. And I wondered just when was the last time this felt so electrifying... Couldn't help but to let out a happy sigh.

With each song getting better & better... We were getting closer & closer.

-x-

Recalling this is giving me some major regrets though... You'll know why later. In the meantime, where's my lunch at?
Old 16-05-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Nigrapes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update!
Old 16-05-2017, 05:52 PM
Samster

GanAnnGao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis
Old 16-05-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ricohet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChong View Post
Camping and support!
Support here too
Old 16-05-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Still trying to recover from last night's shenanigans while trying to remember the details. Hahaha. Let's dive right in!

-x-

With the bass thumping & bumping, all I could focus on was this man in front of me. All I could focus was on how heavy our breathing got. We were both perspiring from all the dancing. Hell yeah, we were tired but we were also happy. We were so in sync that night, it was just unbelievable.

Forgive me for already imagining you in bed with me... Lol.

2 hours flew by so quickly though. I was still enjoying our moment together and didn't want the night to just end like that. We held hands as we walked outta the club. Here I was, thinking that maybe my imagination might just come true. However, I was just too busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice that he wanted to head home instead? Hahaha. Damn it.

I was like, "Give me your number before you leave at least!"

But he said that the guys should have it and told me to ask from them instead. To avoid having the cabs blocking the roads, we hurriedly went our separate ways... Like fuck. I should have gotten on the cab with him instead of joining James & the couple. I was asking for a few good minutes, but apparently nobody knew? I was actually wondering if they really knew him though... LOL. Argh. Regret much please. Sigh...

Missed connections are such a pain in the ass.

But anyway... We actually cabbed over to their place at Orchard to chill and drink some more. Well damn, their studio apartment was gorgeous. They actually all lived together. Hahaha. So cool. Seeing that I was feeling a lil' out of place, James grab my hands and took the chance to show me around.

Once we're done, I went to the balcony to take a breather while James & the couple went back to their respective rooms to change. As for me, I was trying to sober up as much as I could so that I retain the memories of tonight. Keeping focus was tough but I did it anyway. I knew exactly how tonight was about to go, and I asked myself if I was seriously gonna be down for it... I don't want to settle for second best, but then again my first choice became the one that got away. The conflicting voices in my head vs the feelings of my heart & body didn't make it any easier for me.

...Oh fuck it, I'm already in heat. At this point of time, I need MY release. Just get into the right head space & just go for it girl!

Yeaps. That conclusion I made was the turning point I guess. I don't wanna think no more. I just wanted to enjoy all of this.

Soon after that, they came back out from their rooms and made warm their leftover pizzas with some cold beers in hand as we chilled into the night.

Before this, James was being aloof towards me and all that? I kinda got the vibes that he was staring but I wasn't so sure... I didn't make much of it honestly speaking. However, once he changed into his home wear... He started coming real close to me. He was being touchy throughout and his hands wanted more of me.

Ah yes... I now clearly see what he wants. Me. In his room. On his bed.

-x-

Glad that you guys are enjoying it. I see an increase of points & that 1 upz of power. Hahaha. Thanks for the upz ya! The juicy stuff is up next so don't go anywhere aye.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

MasterChong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, camping for juicy bits
Old 17-05-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Ready? Ready. I'm sure you guys are all in for the juicy bits. Let's carry on!

-x-

They soon finished their supper but didn't bothered to clean up. Lol. The couple went back to the balcony and James slipped back into his room. He motioned for me to go in with him but I just stared at him LOL. I quickly grabbed my bag in the living room and followed him in soon after.

"So this is his room huh... It's cosy and comfy. The scent of a guy's room; Smells like him alright. It's messy where it's expected and damn does the bed look comfy. Fuck. LOL." ... I jumped right in after thinking about that 'cause goddamn it I was tired! I danced all night okay... Hahaha.

He slid into the sheets with me and we cuddled for a short while before realizing it was just too quiet somehow... We need some music.

As he turned on his Spotify, I took off my socks & went to give myself a final check at the toilet. It had been a long while since I was in a stranger's room this late at night... It's not like I don't have confidence of my own skills in bed but it's still with someone completely new after all. So... Of course I was still nervous despite being intoxicated. Prep myself up and back into the room I went.

He was checking his mails while I came in. I remembered about how he said he needed to be doing work before he crashed. Lol. But him being drunk like that now? I very much doubt he'll even start. Hahaha.

J: Hey. You're back. *Grabs my hands, spins me around to pull me in closer for a hug from the back*
Me: Yeah, I see you checking your mails. Are you done?

J: *While hugging me from behind* Oh it's alright, that can wait...
Me: *Feeling him trying to sniff me out* Hahaha! That tickles! You sure?
J: Yeah. I'm good.
Me: So what's on your Spotify playlist now, lemme see. *clicks over to check*
J: *Talking while still sniffing me, hands now roaming all over my exposed waist* I don't have much but you can choose whatever you'd like to hear.
Me: Okayyy.

The F8 soundtrack was like my jam currently at the time, so I clicked on that. Good music, good company. What more could I ask for? I was enjoying the attention I was receiving too. Hahaha. I assured myself that all was good so far.

I broke away from the hug to slide into the sheets. He followed through after switching off the lights. Once the mood was set, he swooped right in and went on top of me. I stared back at him and... Wait. He was already topless? LOL. I stoned for that few seconds, just admiring that lean body of his. I was about to reach out though...

And mmph! He went straight in & kissed me even before I had time to react. Sneaky fella. Hahaha. With all the tossing and turning, we were heavily making out for mintues.

I was hot and bothered by this point of time. Had to take my bra off to cool down but my top remained on me. Didn't want to seem like I was rushing into this...

J: You alright?
Me: Yeah, I'm good. Just starting to feel a little warm.

I was wondering if this was actually a good idea... I was still thinking about G. But here I was, in bed with James. Sighhh... I guess I was still hesitant. I knew that this wasn't the best thing to do but I'm already in too deep. I can't possibly stop right now... Right? I turned to the other side of the bed & he came spooning me from the back.

Me: You know, if you were interested in me... Then why were you winging it for your buddies? You could have just come straight for me without going through all that trouble you know.

I noticed how heavy he was breathing on my back.

J: Honestly, you were great at dancing! That & you caught my eye but my friends eyed on you 1st and wanted to know you more instead but didn't know how so I was just trying to help them out...

Me: Hahahaha oh come on, really? Then again... You suck cause it didn't work out in the end. Hahaha. Omg. Seriously. It's funny how I'm now here with you? Like whattttt...
J: Hahahaha... Yeah, you're right. I suck. Well, I thought I wouldn't have my chance tonight, but here you are so thanks for coming over. I'll stop if you don't like it.

He removed his hands off me after that. I let out a laugh and a sigh and stared at the ceiling for a short while. Was that the truth? Was he really into me all along?

Truth was... When I looked over at him again, he was giving me that puppy face look that I couldn't say no to. Truth was... He was being so adorable; all I could think of was just about how much I wanted to eat him out. LOL.

With the backlight still coming from the desktop... I sat up on top of him, took off my top off in a quick motion; completely exposing my boobs in front of him. Not sure if the light was casting some harsh shadows... But judging from his reaction, I guess he liked what he saw.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" I said softly. He nodded.

I grinned, flipped my hair back and continued on saying, "Then you better be ready, because I'm about to eat you out. "

-x-

Aye aye ayeeeee. How's this for the juicy? Hahaha. Don't worry, there's more to come.
Old 17-05-2017, 03:34 AM
Samster

Oh, more points! Thank you, thank you. I appreciate the love.
Alrighttttt. More juiciness incoming!

-x-

The skies were turning into a lighter blue than before. I think it was like about 5am already?

Hahaha. We were both topless now. After making such a declaration... I made sure I sat well on top of him before swooping down on his lips. I had this huge urge to yank his pants off once I was done with his lips, but I held back. Not yet... Not yet.

Those lips were new yet gentle. Those lips were soft yet filled with so much lustful strength. It wasn't sloppy nor messy; my lips and his came together just right. Mmmhhhmmmm. Such bliss. Hell, I wanted more of all this. I went to nibble his earlobes and breathe hard into his ears. I still remembered how all that made him let out such an uncontrollable sexy moan. And that was just the beginning of what I had to offer?! Like come on... Oh Lord. Hahaha. Heck, this is off to a good start! :3

Swapping positions while taking a quick breath in between, his shorts were now off. He was completely exposed to me now and fuck that was so hottttt. HAHAHA. (I was trying my very best not to jump on him so quickly, but heck this guy is faster than I am! Sheesh. It's time I guess?)

He targeted my neck which was one of my weak spots (like damn did that feel great!), giving me the kisses all the way to my chest. I definitely let out some moans... It was starting to feel too good to hold back anymore. Oh! I suddenly felt a warm squeeze; it was him totally groping my boobs and thoroughly licking both nips. Like a puppy wanting more milk, the sight of him enjoying it was so cute. LOL. I can't!

Once he was done, he gave me the stare again, looking like he wasn't sure if he should go for more. Perhaps he was kinda embarrassed about it... He stared and he laughed it off while lying back down in bed. I caught my breath and laughed it off with him as well. Still had my pants on btw.

Me: Hahahaha. You're done? You don't want more?
J: I do... But I should stop. *looks away shyly*
Me: Oh come onnnn. If you don't continue, then I'll just go to sleep then!
J: *looks back at me with those eyes again* I... Hmmm...
Me: *closes my eyes and pretend I was about to fall asleep* Mmmhm. Nights...

"Looks like I might need to take control, or else this isn't gonna end well...", I thought.

Oh damn you James. I don't know if you're deliberately teasing me by acting coy or you're just being awkward, but you're gonna have to pay for making me want it so much uh! I couldn't take this no more. I had to take on the dominant role. I took a deep breath and up I got. Sat back on top of him and pinned his arms on top of his head. I asked while looking down at him, "Looks like you actually like this huh... Have you been dominated before? You prefer me to do the job then?"

While still heavily breathing at me, he replied with a resounding yes.

Hahahaha. Good. This actually turned me on so much more, knowing that I could fully unleash myself on him without looking too much of a freak I guess?

...WELLL. TIME TO TEASE THE FK OUTTA THIS BITCH HAHAHA.

"Ohhhhh. I see.", I said softly. I leaned over to his ears and whispered, "Then this is great...". I nibbled and breathe hard into his left ear again.
(His moans though. Omg. Oh no. LOL. *smirks*)

Nibbling his neck to shift over to his right ear, I whispered again... "Because I'm gonna give you your best night ever... I hope you're ready for it...". I look back at him, smirked, tightened my grip on him and proceeded to tease the shit outta this poor little boy whom seemed to be completely under my spell.

-x-

Recalling this right now isn't doing me any good at this timing but I'll figure it out. LOL. We're halfway in, guys! We can do this! Hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1