The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 7
thLemonLime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One night between the sheets.

Have been wanting to get this story outta my system. Sharing is caring right? So with some context, here goes nothing then? Lol.

-x-

I've been on a 3-4 year hiatus from clubbing and it was only recently I got back into the scene. I was afraid and thought I'd be burned out like real quick because I wasn't used to the late nights but apparently that wasn't the case at all. It was like the nightlife never left me. About a month in, I actually had some of the most fun & crazy nights ever. Reliving the moments like it was back to 2011-2012 was awesome. My 1st comeback night wasn't actually all great, but the feelings I had while partying reminded me why I loved it so much in the 1st place.

Outfits weren't much of an issue luckily. I wasn't the sexiest or the best dressed girl but I sure did attract attention. (Maybe that's also 'cause I really can dance. Lol.)

Never would I have thought that it'll happen again but last Thursday night proved me wrong. And so, that was the one night between the sheets.

-x-

Aye. How's this for an opening? Lemme know if you guys wanna hear more of it through the week & I'll see you guys around.
Old 15-05-2017, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 487 / Power: 20
stevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of lightstevesg786 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: One night between the sheets.

Good start!
And always love a girl who can really dance and has great rhythm!!

Do continue
Old 15-05-2017, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
Aahtaan24 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAahtaan24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more
Old 15-05-2017, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Love the introduction ...like in a friend to friend revelation...nice & sweet ...& the sexy suspense created ...will be following the story eagerly...pls continue asap sis !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-05-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Do continue with the story.
Old 15-05-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
catba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:03 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

waiting for part 2
Old 15-05-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Seems like another nice story in the making!
Old 15-05-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

I like your story.. more more more..
Old 15-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Nice to see some response. Here's some more!

-x-

Now playing: Kissing Strangers - DNCE ft. Nicki Minaj

Last Thursday night.
My friend had invited me to join a Kinect dance session with her + dinner and like damnnnn, I had a good time working out that evening. That got me pumped up and I really wanna get that streak going on through the night! I was sporting a purple crop top & white cropped jeggings. Since Thursday nights at Zouk = free entry, I made my plans & went alone. (My friend already had plans after this so yeah.)

It's not like I've never gone on my own before. I love going to clubs on my own, mind you. It's quite an empowering feeling & hell yeah it takes a lot of courage. It's also that freedom to move around quickly and freely without having to look out for somebody other than yourself, and yes, the freedom to make "friends" easily. But of course, it also makes me an easy target & sometimes I spent half the night avoiding people like a snake. (Like damn it's tiring yo. I just wanna let loose on my own man. LOL.)

Anyway, moving on... I arrived at Zouk at about 12am, got my chop, went in to make my usual rounds to check out the crowd which wasn't really there yet so I headed out somewhere else to get a drink. Downed like 2 bottles of cider in an hour and man did that get me bloated! However, it got me a little buzzed so that was enough to get me started. Luckily I ain't on heels, so that would also mean I'm going to be up non stop on the dance floor! Yay. :3

Slipped back in at 1am. Phuture's music was better this time round, the crowd was really liking it and so I joined in. Stayed for a song or two before heading up to Capital to check things out too, but nothing much was going on so back down I went.

With that night's outfit, walking around CQ surely has gotten me extra stares and stuff. Well, no surprise that I would stand out even more on the dance floor right? I had so much eyes on me that it was starting to kill the buzz... But no worries, I got my groove going on soon after. Of course, I soon realised that all this attention I was getting was a great confidence booster and it gave me the serious adrenaline rush to keep going.

-x-

Might be a little too long? Idk. Stay tuned, 'cause I'll continue on later. Gotta find food for now. See ya in a bit.

Last edited by thLemonLime; 15-05-2017 at 02:21 PM.
Old 15-05-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
004kk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just hope it will not be another writer or same writer just using different nick or account not updating the story....

It's kinda turn off once got hook on to the story and no updates until my underwear got dried up.
Old 15-05-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
angviet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Moderation slows things down, but that's not going to stop me! So leggo! Hahaha.

-x-

About what seems to be like 10-15 mins later of dancing, I was approached by 2 guys in some casual workwear. Can't remember their names, so I'm gonna say it's James & Bryan. I knew what was going on immediately; I could clearly see that James was winging it for Bryan since he slid off to the bar to get drinks while I was suddenly left alone with Bryan.

"Ah, so that's how it's gonna go huh...", I thought. Well, I danced a little with him, made the usual small talk and came to the conclusion that he wasn't my type. (James, on the other hand though, was kinda cute I guess. Lol.) Anyway, I didn't stay too long with him; politely told him I was gonna bounce back upstairs and he replied by saying he'll come look for me later after he finishes a round of drinks with James at the counter.

I didn't give much attention to that though. The night was still young. The party was just getting started. And with my whole body still pumping - still wanting more of the rush and excitement, I made my way up to Capital to dance some more.

-x-

If this goes good, I'll pen down some more of my stories in the future uh! Thank God for the rain man... It was just too warm earlier on. Lol. Anyway, hoping this Monday isn't too blue for everyone just yet.
Old 15-05-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Hanazono deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start sis, please keep going!
Old 15-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster