The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 17
kourmas is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkourmas is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hidden past of a not-so-young married man

I chop seat with beer .
Old 21-05-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
pandandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kourmas View Post
I chop seat with beer .
And potato chips
Old 23-05-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank you for the support, bros and sis.

That first encounter, even though much later occurred to me as a very glorified ONS, thought me many things about chemistry between men and women. For another 2+ years after Eun Hee, I spent my time traveling, casual dating, cheonging around the region and even as far as UK. I even had a short relationship with a girl here but her crazy family made me run for the hills.

My idea was simple; meet as many 'normal' girls to find a long term partner and cheong safely on the sides when I'm horny.

As my career progressed, so did my savings. What little spare cash I had, I decided to invest in property. I looked around and settled on a condo in KL. It was located somewhere near Bangsar, so I felt it was a good investment (it did return good yields when I sold it, but that's not important here).

The 16th floor unit had a big balcony with a view of KLCC, 3 rooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 parking lots.

I decided to rent out to a couple of buddies of mine who were stationed in KL, since it seemed like a good idea to rent to ppl you know. The first guy was single and worked with an electronics company, and the other guy worked in an app startup. Long story short, I kicked out the 2nd guy because he defaulted on rent for over 3 months and kept on borrowing my stuff without returning them.

So I was left with one buddy, Alex in the house and a pretty cool bachelor pad for my weekends. We'd have booze, smoke on the balcony and TCSS till either the sun was coming up or one of us (usually me) falls asleep mid-conversation.

At the time, I also owned a Mitsubishi Evo 8 and would thoroughly enjoy my high speed drives to KL once a month.

Little did I know, my laid-back chill out life was about to take a turn very soon...

With that, I shall begin:
Part 2: The KL Affair

One Friday evening, after a cool 180km/h cruise on the NS h/way, I reached my KL apartment pretty early, around 10pm. The lights were on around the house, so I assumed Alex was back early too. It was boozing time, I thought.

Now, my apartment layout is fairly simple with a kitchen and common bathroom on the left from the main entrance and living room, then bedrooms on the right. Of course, I kept the master room to myself and let Alex use the common room.

As I walked in, I could hear the tap in the common bathroom on. So I put down my laptop bag and proceeded to enter the kitchen to get some water. The next sight made my jaw drop 16th floors.

Through the open doors of the bathroom, a girl stood facing the door, but her eyes were fixed on a wall mirror. She seemed to be removing some makeup from her eyelids. Oh and she was naked save for a towel on her head.

Now allow me to describe her anatomy.

This chick had short dark-brown hair and looked barely 23 years old, probably 155cm tall, with slightly tanned skin but with well defined facial features, a bit like a pretty mix between a Filipina and Chinese. Her boobs were at least a C cup and her short nipples a slightly darker color than her skin. She didn't look skinny, but certainly had the flesh in the right places and no sign of flabbiness. With a shaved pussy where you couldn't see the labia. It was literally like someone drew a line on her crotch.

"Wah. Lau. Wei.", my words stupidly escaped my mouth.

At that moment, I spied at the corner of my eye some movement coming from the common room to my right. I turned and saw Alex in a towel too. With my mouth agape I turned back to the bathroom. The chick was staring at me.

In that split second, she let out a yelp and slammed the bathroom door. I gave Alex the WTF look

"Okay bro, I can explain. We just started out. But...give me 15mins to take a shower first ya...you cool?", Alex said while raising his hand for a fist bump.

"Why should I be angry? Nice view by the way", I said with a grin and bumped his fist in return. I took the time to freshen myself too.

When we got out, I finally got to make the formal acquaintance with my new house guest.

"Selena, this is my old school buddy, Jack. He's the tow kay of this house.", said Alex jokingly.

I shook Selena's hand awkwardly and blurted,"Nice to know, erm I mean see you...haha damn. Sorry, Selena this is not how I envisioned being introduced to you. Look guys, why don't we just head down to the bar for drinks and melt the ice."

Once we had our first cheers of Guiness, we started the real introductions. I learnt Selena was a colleague of Alex and they had just met over a month ago. She'd spend a couple nights over at the apartment during weekends before going back to her own place when the workday begins. She was also as I expected; half Chinese-Filipino. And Alex was getting some real action from her.

My trips to KL were getting interesting. Over the course of the next visits, I would catch their moans and groans from behind the thin bedroom door in the mornings and of course, lots of of tissue whenever I opened the trash bin. But not a single condom, interestingly. My friend must have good withdrawal skills.

One interesting evening, I got back early again and Alex wasn't in sight. However, the bathroom door was closed and I could hear the shower running. The shower was running with no sound of the usual sloshing associated with someone taking a shower. The curious side of me took over and I put my face to the floor, poking my eye towards the gap between the floor and the door.

I could see the shower head being positioned on the floor, held up so that the water was spraying in one direction. That direction was between a pair of legs and right into a bald pussy. I could recognize it was Selena's.

To be continued...
Old 23-05-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
VanessaNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update, thanks!!
Old 23-05-2017, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story bro.
Support
Old 24-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Continued..

Selena brought the shower head closer to her pussy, so she could feel more pressure from the water. I could see her other hand rubbing the top of her pussy. Then she spread her pussy to reveal her pink flesh and directed the shower higher towards her clit. I heard soft muffled moans as she rubbed her clit.

Despite my neck getting quite sore from pressing down onto the floor, it didn't stop the blood from getting to my cock which was already as hard as concrete. I unzipped my pants and grabbed my cock, slowly stroking in rhythm with Selena's hand movement around her clit. That was about as close as I'd ever get to a shared sexual experience with Selena.

The main door to the apartment rattled and was being unlocked. I quickly got up and went straight to my room to wayang by unpacking my stuff, like nothing happened. Alex walked into the hall and greeted me. I replied, hoping he didn't feel it strange that the floor outside the common bathroom was warm and greasy from my face.

"Hey bro, any plans for tonight?", he asked.

"Nope", I said, trying to hide the reddish side of my face which was flattened against the floor.

"Selena and I are gonna meet some of her friends in Bangsar. You can join us if you want."

"Got chiobu or not?"

"You wait n see lor. Eh your zip is open bro.."

To be continued..
Old 24-05-2017, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hammy71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support here too
Old 24-05-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Continued...

I pretended to be surprised and zipped up.

Later that night we met a couple, Cho and Anna. Cho was a Chinese-Korean lawyer who dated Anna, a local Chinese girl who was studying in the same uni as Selena before the latter graduated.

The evening was spent introducing ourselves, what we did and where we lived. But I noticed Cho was a little quiet. I tried to make small talk but his responses were brief and direct. His gf was a lot more chatty with Selena, while I eventually shifted my attention to Alex.

We ended the drinking session pretty early around 10pm since Cho said he had some errands to run in the morning. The rest of us weren't too happy the party ended before it began, and while Cho and Anna went home, the rest of us went to another bar to continue.

I learnt a little more about my new acquaintances.

Cho and Anna had apparently been together for 5 years. While Cho's family was based in KL, Anna actually came from Ipoh. When they met, she had just finished Sec 5 and was looking to further her studies in KL. But her family was quite poor so she job hopped as restaurant and hotel staff. Cho on the other hand, was about my age and was doing well as a lawyer. So shortly after they got together, he invited her to stay with him in KL and eventually sponsored her studies.

Over the course of the next few weeks, I'd travel to KL almost every 2 weeks, since Selena invited me to join gatherings with her girlfriends. Anna was there every single time.

Life was really happening. At my condo, we'd have pool parties with 4-5 girls in bikinis and no other guys besides Alex and myself. There were BBQs and other cookouts too. Once Anna and I even prepared the main dishes out of my kitchen.

A few months later, it was CNY and a meet up was planned at our (Alex and I) hometown in Penang. The idea was that Selena and Anna would stay at Alex's family home and we'd spend a night at a hotel at Batu Feringghi. But there was some drama between Alex and Selena; apparently she got jealous that he was exchanging CNY greetings with his ex. So she demanded to be dropped off at the airport while I was stuck at the bus station for almost 4 hours waiting to fetch Anna to Alex's place. For some reason, Cho didn't come along. When Anna arrived, she didn't feel comfortable staying with Alex/Selena, so I put her up at a spare room at my parent's home. But Selena did calm down and we went ahead with our trip to the resort.

It was during this time, I got to know Anna better.

Being a Chinese girl, she obviously had fair skin but definitely not as white as Eun Hee. She was around 150cm, seemed to have A cup breasts and had a petite figure. Not skinny with bones, but she did certainly work out with muscle tones in the right places to make a petite girl look ripe and sexy. All her dresses were XS. She had long hair dyed dark brown, which she attributed it's silkiness to a lot of sex. For one thing, she loved to strut her little body in a bikini. Only her teeth needed a bit of fixing, and I was surprised her rich lawyer bf couldn't sponsor some braces at least.

Although she seemed to be in a steady relationship, Cho was a workaholic who was starting to take her for granted, now that she was living with him at his family home for so many years. It was like husband and wife without the marriage and contract. And just like a 5 year marriage which was taken for granted, it was starting to get stale. Cho would get annoyed very easily and scold Anna for things he should be responsible for. He would restrict her from meeting friends, especially if there were new guys around. That first night at the bar now made sense.

I too shared my frustrations from the previous relationship and we started to get much closer as the weeks went by. Once I even went to KL to bring her to a concert. Whenever she slept at my place, I'd let her have the master room while I slept on the couch.

As we exchanged chat messages, I began to feel attracted to her and even confessed to her over Whatsapp. I said it in such a way that it seemed casual, but eventually that weekend, I brought her out for coffee and she confessed that she was falling for me too. We left the cafe holding hands and headed back to my condo.

To be continued...(and I promise the next part will be more interesting)
Old 24-05-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
zenshifu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more
Old 24-05-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Really enjoy your story ts, look forward to more.
Old 24-05-2017, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Embrent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammy71 View Post
Support here too
Support here also
Old 25-05-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Skier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written
Old 25-05-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
transbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skier View Post
Very well written
Agree as well
Old 25-05-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the updates, look forward to more.
Old 25-05-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 18
Flying Snow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlying Snow is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlying Snow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How on earth can I miss this thread .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1