The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2017, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 7
ItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to beholdItsEsther is a splendid one to behold
Any ladies here tried Yoni Massage?

Hi sis, I've read up on yoni massage and very curious to try out what isit like.
But I know there are many out there who are not genuine massuers, just trying to take advantage and claim that they know how to do it or some charge a high rate for it.
Would appreciate if any ladies can share your experience with yoni and recommend a reliable and good one?

On a side note, are there ladies that really enjoy the massage so much that she asked for "extra service" during the massage like men do as well? Haha..
Old 09-05-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any ladies here tried Yoni Massage?

Hi Esther,

Let me massage u.

I am not genuine, so i dont charge any.
Anyway, i think i know how to meet your expectations

Bonus 1.
FREE transport service from/to CIQ to any hotel in JB.

Bonus 2.
FREE extra service

Bonus 3.
No time limit.

Bonus 4.
FREE 1 night stay in hotel in JB.

hehehehe
Old 09-05-2017, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

I am also willing to meet up with TS and massage you for free .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 13
Fatwife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFatwife deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsEsther View Post
Hi sis, I've read up on yoni massage and very curious to try out what isit like.
But I know there are many out there who are not genuine massuers, just trying to take advantage and claim that they know how to do it or some charge a high rate for it.
Would appreciate if any ladies can share your experience with yoni and recommend a reliable and good one?

On a side note, are there ladies that really enjoy the massage so much that she asked for "extra service" during the massage like men do as well? Haha..

Sometime back think someone raise up this also...but no recommendation for zabo leh....instead u get other pm from.guys here..hahah
Old 10-05-2017, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 9
kellykelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Anyone pm u any infor?? Care to share?
Old 10-05-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8747 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I would like to know too!
Old 10-05-2017, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

A local massage girl told me she used to work in a unisex facial cum (cum, get it{?}, ha ha ha) massage joint in Singapore. She massaged lady customers too. A few of them ask her to give them specials. I asked her if she fingered them. She said she did. Since she ARed me, I asked her if she did that to those ladies also. She said, "yes". I reacted with some surprise. She said she doesn't know how to juagen ladies' pussies. This unisex facial cum massage joint has closed down.
Old 10-05-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2970 / Power: 13
ExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond reputeExBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Hi Esther,

I've been doing Boob Enhancement and Yoni massage for some years now and have regulars, some coming from Msia and PRC. Sometimes I'm booked by their Bfs and Hubby in the hopes of Improving their sex lives (which have 100% success rates) but most of these guys also hope to 偷师 (these fail miserably.)

perhaps 99% are fake... but when I offered $ back gtee. Nobody asks for it back.

I'm not young and was twice the age of a regular customer who became my GF. And yes most ladies will end up asking for extras but depending on mutual attraction... I don't normally provide.

Especially for those whose BFs are waiting at the lobby or by the pool. Unless it's a special request by him, but I sometimes turn down such requests, especially on days when I'm meet my Gf or have some hot SYT / MILF after them.. hehe

JUST like guys trying massages places to find a suitable masseur for their aching bodies (balls) you need to try a few to find the right one for you too... and sieve the wood from the shaft...

Even the best masseur with good FRs may not be suitable for some bros right bros?

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage

Boobs enhancement and Yoni Massage. Part II
Old 11-05-2017, 04:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi sis, I've read up on yoni massage and very curious to try out what is it like.

There's is a similar thread on the subject TS sis Esther asked abt provided below which was started by another sis previously...not sure if it is helpful to sis Esther & other sis who r interested in yoni massage...

https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=5...t=yoni+massage

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 11-05-2017, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

what is yoni massage?
Old 11-05-2017, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2430 / Power: 14
blackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond reputeblackface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
Come I can meet up with you and give a wonderful massage that you won't forget for the rest for your life . Also it is free. Only for you it is free .

Wu Song Jr is a busybody & a clone master . Need a woman to defend him.
Old 11-05-2017, 11:04 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianchow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
what is yoni massage?
Massage on the pussy area

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-05-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 10
Jannygirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went for yoni before at two places. I was hoping to find woman masseur but didn't find. Both places were by men. The first one book a small room at Jalan Besar hotel. The other one has a outlet at Orchard Road. I think second one is a gay so not that interested in woman body. He just did everything with his hand and fingers. First one entered me with out telling me. So go at own risk.
Old 11-05-2017, 01:05 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannygirl View Post
The first one book a small room at Jalan Besar hotel. First one entered me with out telling me. So go at own risk.
Sis, but u still allowed him to enter because that time u felt very horny right

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 11-05-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi Jannygirl. Can you give some description how it was? What they did to you? How you felt?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1