The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Female robots

Sooner or later, fk a real girl become a premium

Just like the scene in Total Recall, robot prositute are everywhere
Old 07-05-2017, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Ru66erStamp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Sooner or later, fk a real girl become a premium

Just like the scene in Total Recall, robot prositute are everywhere
Hahaha that's true
Old 07-05-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 8
JoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud ofJoeLee2016 has much to be proud of

remember the move Demolition Man? hahaha

Old 07-05-2017, 01:50 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeLee2016 View Post
remember the move Demolition Man? hahaha

I remember that was a wtf scene

Do you want sex?

Yes

Put on VR stuff....
Old 08-05-2017, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Confirm will be lower than real girls to attract those on a budget
haha... robot not cheap leh.
Old 08-05-2017, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoroar View Post
haha... robot not cheap leh.
But cheaper on the long run ma...

Ladies need to rest and have monthly period, Robots can work 24/7

Ladies need high maintaince (Make up and shopping) Robot don't even need salary

Ladies mood no good will give bad service, customer complain, Robot only 1 kind of service, customer who complain also LPPL

Ladies need to go for medical check up, if do raw or BBBJ risk of HIV, Robot don't even need check up lor, want do raw also can, save money on CD
Old 13-05-2017, 06:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 8
Dinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to beholdDinoroar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
But cheaper on the long run ma...

Ladies need to rest and have monthly period, Robots can work 24/7

Ladies need high maintaince (Make up and shopping) Robot don't even need salary

Ladies mood no good will give bad service, customer complain, Robot only 1 kind of service, customer who complain also LPPL

Ladies need to go for medical check up, if do raw or BBBJ risk of HIV, Robot don't even need check up lor, want do raw also can, save money on CD
Robot also need maintenances and spare parts replacement. LOL
Old 13-05-2017, 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinoroar View Post
Robot also need maintenances and spare parts replacement. LOL
Robot maintenances and spare parts how much comparing to real human?

You bulk purchase things like screws, circuit board etc is cheaper than those girls need to purchase expensive make up, skin care product etc....

Don't forget Robot don't need salaries why girls do
Old 13-05-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1290 / Power: 20
hitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud ofhitler has much to be proud of

Imagine you fuck her, she orgasm and clamp your little bro then got hacked. Pay bitcoin to "unlock"
Old 13-05-2017, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Imagine you fuck her, she orgasm and clamp your little bro then got hacked. Pay bitcoin to "unlock"
Wa that 1 black shop liao

Few days ago, me and my wife and kids was watching Guardian of the Galaxy 2, there is a scene of a bar where all the ladies are also robots....

Kind of scary when all of them look exactly the same
Old 13-05-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 8
barung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybarung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Robot maintenances and spare parts how much comparing to real human?

You bulk purchase things like screws, circuit board etc is cheaper than those girls need to purchase expensive make up, skin care product etc....

Don't forget Robot don't need salaries why girls do
Agree with you on this
Old 13-05-2017, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Fingerpuss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitler View Post
Use a dildo to test first
Old 13-05-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Confirm will be lower than real girls to attract those on a budget
dont think so, robots can fuck non-stop and if there is AI inside it will adapt to your habits, that will be more expensive

when you want to ML just choose robots
when you want baby only then choose the real one

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 13-05-2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reading View Post
dont think so, robots can fuck non-stop and if there is AI inside it will adapt to your habits, that will be more expensive

when you want to ML just choose robots
when you want baby only then choose the real one
Starting may be more expensive but for technology as time pass by and due to mass production, it will be cheap

Your smartphone is the best example, starting its very expensive but as time pass by it get cheaper

Now you can get a "smartphone" for $100-$200 comparing to a couple of years ago when you need to spend thousands for a smartphone
Old 13-05-2017, 12:18 PM

Prostitute work in this line because they need money, same as every other job, but as the world improve, and people become more affluent, they will naturally shun various "Hard / low class jobs"

And when the various sector that rely on people without the need of any special skills or jobs that are consider embarrassing or beneath them, they will rely on automation or robots, that's when there will be lesser and lesser girls are willing to work in the sex industry and maybe a couple of of years later, robots will be a norm and fucking a real girls will be consider a premium
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1