The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Unusual past sexual exploits to share

Never expect my first time sexual intercourse was a man at his forties & with the help of my foster "Mother" my auntie. With the help of both auntie & Ah Tan, I was nude with auntie toying Ah Tan little prick on her left hand at the edge of the bed. Ah Tan put his hand at his waist standing & looking down on me naked.

Auntie was only wearing her panties showing off her nice pair of 34C tits as I was lying on the bed with my head on auntie lap while she was fingering my hairless pussy with her right hand. Auntie was also bending forward to lick my ear & I was getting wet.

Then auntie spit some saliva on her hand and rub on my pussy and on Ah Tan hardened cock. Auntie next held on my both legs spreading widely and Ah Tan holding his cock and bend forward. He pressed his cock head at the entrance of my pussy with a wicked smile and auntie uses her fingers to spread the lips of my pussy & I felt a sharp pain next when Ah Tan pushed in his cock pricking my cheery with one push.

I cried try to break free but was help tightly by my auntie as Ah Tan penetrate me even harder and he stopped as I felt burning sensations at my vagina as Ah Tan little cock filled up my vagina without protection. Then he started to move in & out slowly as my pain ease. Slowly I found myself moaning as Ah Tan pick up his pace having sex with me as auntie was now beside us kissing with Ah Tan and her hands were all over my body.

I felt sexually arouse after a while and was moaning softly. After a while, Ah Tan carried me up like a little baby as he continue to have sex with me standing. That was quite a move as I felt Ah Tan penetrate me even deeper as my both legs wrap around his waist while seeing Auntie bend behind Ah Tan using her hands to spread open Ah Tan butt and buried her face between the fat ass of Ah Tan licking his ass hole while Ah Tan hammered my hairless pussy with his dick.

I was moaning even louder & had my first orgasm & it was feeling good although I still felt pain after losing my virgin to Ah Tan with the help of my auntie. As I felt Ah Tan speed up his pace making love with me, he threw me on the bed suddenly & gripped auntie behind him and pushed her to lay beside me on the bed as well. Auntie face pressed on my head as Ah Tan crawled above our head as I can see his cock clearly next to our face as he stroke his cock fat. Within seconds, he cum on both of our face. Some sperm drips in my mouth & I tasted it for the first time.

Ah Tan let off a satisfactory sigh as he cleanses his cock rubbing on both Auntie & my face. Aunties uses her tongue to lick away the sperm on my face before using her mouth to lick Ah Tan cock. Ah Tan collapsed beside me sitting up on the bed as he carried me up to lie on him. Then both his hands continues to fondle me as I rest my body completely on him feeling the soar in my pussy.

Auntie sit beside us watching Ah Tan fondling my naked body and said that I am a woman now & will get me more men in future to make money. Ah Tan laughed as I did not bother as I was disgusted with her comment.

From that day on, auntie & I started to sell our bodies together usually as a pair for threesome. Auntie never allows me to have sex with any man without her except Ah Tan. Ah Tan also gave me a free room with showers as well as I no longer need to sleep in the cupboard anymore.
Old 19-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster (P)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

sis... ur story very very nice.. me a fan now..
Old 19-05-2017, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
toonside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
sis... ur story very very nice.. me a fan now..
Agree, waiting for updates!
Old 21-05-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Would like to write about this Chinese local Boyfriend, Max, I had a relationship with during my JCs days. From a rich family, very nice looking, humble or more towards timid kind of character. Happens to be in the same class & our relationship progress. We had great times together & I was his first woman to have sex with & later it leads to many......

The first time we had sex was nothing to brag about. Went to his house at Nassim Rd, a huge house with chauffeurs, gardener, helpers, cooks. He only lives with his Father, Max parent separated when he was 5. His mum residing in Zurich now, so Max will usually stays with his mum during holidays.

It all happens when one fine afternoon I went with Max back to his place for revision by the chauffeur in his Bentley car or I hope I got the name of the car right. Both of us were studying when we started to kiss, Max never ok initiative due to his coward personality as I took the first move.

As we were sitting close to each other at the dining table, eating some nice food & studying at the same time. We kisses & my left hand slip under the table touching his groins. It was the first time I touches Max, he likes it as he shifted his chair closer to me. Slowly, I unzipped his pant & my hand felled his bulge, gently I feel his manhood & I gave him a light squeeze. I unfold his underwear & had his manhood on my hand. Was surprised as Max had a decent 9-10 inches dick. Longest & thickest cock I ever grip on during that good young days.

I continue to stroke his dick & whispered to Max to put his hand under my skirt & between my legs as I was already wet. Stupid Max just cannot do it right after a few trying S& we decided to go to his room. It was quite thrilling as we sat in the dinning table watching people walking in the house as I stroke on Max dick. Bit he cannot pleased me as he was so clumsy & naive to search for my love hole to satisfy me.

As soon as we locked the door in Max room, our lips locked as I stripped Max. Then I pushed him on the bed & gave him a good blowjob. Max was so excited that he cum in my mouth within minute. I was taken by surprise by his early evacuation & swallow all the cum, almost get choked by it. I stood up pretending to be angry & ran to the bath room. Max follows with his still hard rock dick hanging between his leg.

I wanted Max to help me remove my uniform in the bathroom as he shyly did & we were both nude. We did some light wash up fondling each other body before we had sex on his bed.

The penetration was rather uncomfortable for em as I never had such a huge dick before, but Max was gentle & this time he lasted for quite a while. I had a few orgasm just by having sex with Max in missionary position as his big dick went really deep into me. Really enjoy the sex with him & Max stamina was very good this time & he continues to hammered me with his Long thick dick for at least another 30 mins of strong thrusting before cumming in me.

I was rather angry Max cum in me but I really enjoy the sex with him. Since then, Max & I has been regularly having sex in his place. Max's Father, Uncle Alan was another good looking men at his early fifties, he adores Max & will personally cook dinners for us whenever he's in town.

He accept me graciously not even asking my family background & I started to spend the nights with Max. Uncle Alan has instructed the helpers to buy my personal washing kits, pyjamas & even new clothings for my changing in the house. He also paid for all my tuition fees with Max. Great man & things were so rosy that I even had pocket money from Uncle Alan, actually not really money but a debit card with 6 digits in it. I realised Uncle Alan seems to look at me differently at times & I can see how he lust in his eyes. Sometimes I will dressed in short skirt of big shirt for Uncle Alan better viewing of my body. Like that teasings feels.

Max & my relationship went well as we were more bold or only me as Max & I wanted to try having sex in public. We choose a park in Central, but things turned badly for us. Will share more.
Old 21-05-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Great updates sis, shall wait for the next one.
Old 21-05-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
moneycomb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 21-05-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
USB2div deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more
Old 22-05-2017, 06:12 AM
Samster

As Max & I were dating. We happened to have a walk in the garden near central area. It was a quiet & breezy afternoon, Max held my waist & his hands roam under my skirt. I gave home a light pat at his hand but his gesture has make me feeling horny. Looking around, we saw a toilet at the car end of the garden & I told Max that I wanted to give him a nice blow job. Max held my hand & at fast pace we walked to the Gent.

We took the last cubicle & upon closing the door behind us, max & I squeezed into the small cubicle & Max's hand was all over me as he unzip my blouse, removed my top, unhooked my bra & expertly peeled off my panties & I was completely naked while Max unzip his jean & took out his already hardon & shaft it in my mouth.

I suck on Max's like a little whore not aware that we were being watched & being taken pictures. It was when I saw flashlights at the top of the cubicle where we were in that we were shocked. I scrambled to pick up my clothings on the floor while Max trying to zip up his pant when the cubicle door was forced open.

Max face was turning green as we saw 2 men at their 40-50s standing at the door. Both were wearing singlets & Bermudas while one of them who was stout looking were holding on to a cheapo camera clicking away at us. The other fat guy was laughing lustily while watching us. Max was a really coward as I know as he pushed me in front completely nude while he hid behind me.

I do not know how on earth they got a camera taking our photo in the cubicle but I can see the lusty & disgusting looks on their face. We being fell prey by this 2 men. As I struggle to wore back my clothes, the fat guy snatched my clothes off my hands as I was in shocked trying to cover my body with my bare hands. The stout guy stopped taking photo of us after a few clicks as he spoke to ask Max to strip as well or he will bashed him,

Max's face was green & he without voicing a word, did as told & remove his shirt & jean wearing only his undies. The stout guy pushed me out of the cubicle as the fat guy gripped me on my hand and wrapped his hands around me. He was already taking advantage of me while the stout guy pulled down Max undies. Now Max & I were completely naked at the mercy of this 2 strangers with a camera. Till today I'm still wondering how on earth these people bring a camera wherever they go.

The stout guy gave Max a punch on his face before warning Max to stand still & not struggle. Poor Max immediately stood straight not even dare to use his hands to cover his own soft dick. The fat guy was disgustingly pressing my breast as he forced to kiss me on my face while his hand was covering my mouth. I did try to break free but the stout guy punched me on my stomach that I cried. It was painful & I was scared. But not as bad as Max as he pee on himself. The 2 guys laughed & we were helpless as the park is quiet & secluded.

I moaned in pain as the fat guy was squeezing my tits so hard & disgusting he bend forward sucking on my nipple. My left leg was rise as the tough guy stopped taking photo of Max & spitter some saliva on his hand and forced his fingers between my legs. I was crying in pain as they continues to finger & suck on me for quite a while.

I was feeling gross yet horny after a while being fingered & handle rough by 2 strangers. But was not the worst as Max standing a corner naked watching the 2 men touching my body.

Then I was pushed to Max & the tough guy again took out his camera & wanted us to pose intimate nude photo of Max & me. The fat guy punched Max on his face when he did not move & poor Max did as told & we both posed in different disgusting position in the cubicle to allow then to take photo of us both.
Old 22-05-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Recalling as I was wondering how Creative the fat guy is, teaching us to pose disgustingly in front of the camera. I was told to grip Max dick & stick out my tongue as the camera snapped away. Max dick rested on my face as they took a really closed shot of it. They even wanted us to perform live sex in front of them but Max was unable to have a hardon as he was too scared.

The tough guy rained his punches on Max as I watched helplessly. Then the 2 guys stripped naked as both took turn to pose as well with us infront of the camera. The fat guy forced on me as he carried me & I sat on the basin while he spreads my legs & raped me with his cock not longer than 4 inches. He was quite plumb & had a hairy chest. Both guys were Chinese by the way. He cum on my tummy within minute of penetration, really surprise me. But what next was even surprising.

While the fat guy was rubbing me with his soft dick after raping me for only a minute or so, the tough guy who was very muscular with six packs forces Max to kneel down as he held his 6 inches dick & gave Max another slap on his face before asking him to suck his cock. Max was crying like a baby as he took the tough guy cock in his mouth. Max suck on clusimily as the fat guy moves his hands to rub my pussy while his little cock rubbed my butt. I can feel his cock getting hard again slowly as we watched Max giving a live blow job.

Not long after as the tough guy asked Max to bend forward holding tot he basin as the tough guy squad down & licked Max ass crack, I was disgusted first time watching a man blow another man & now is licking on the ass. Not to mention it was my boy Friend being sodomized in front of me.

I can see the tough guy was very experience as he licked Max's ass and stroke Max cock at the same time. Max was getting a hardon in no time. The tough took his time stroking Max cock when he forces his cock into Max anal. Max was whining and cried as the tough guy rammed his cock into Max anal.

Then the fat guy pushes me to side as he grabbed Max hair & pressed his cock into Max mouth. I watched in shock but was getting wet quietly in a corner watching my Boyfriend being raped anal & forced sucking on another man dick.

I was getting worried as I saw Max anal was bleedings & he was in pain but the 2 strangers continues to rape John till both guys almost cum together. The fat guy unloaded his seeds in Max mouth & the tough guy cums in Max anal. I thought it was over but we were far from it. We took some more naked photo of us four before we were allowed to wear back our clothes. Then they took all our IDs before asking us to follow them. We walked out of the toilet and heads towards the carpark.

We followed them before entering a big van. Once inside the van, we were forced to strip naked again by the fat guys as he took away all our clothing before closing the van door. Max was crying like a baby & I had to comfort him. We couldn't see what outside the van as we squeezed to corner of the van.

After a while getting used to the dim light from the van, I looked around & saw the van was quite spacious at the back with 2 thin mattress. The back of the van was fully covered & the only lights were from the small holes coming from the front seats. There were also some t shirts & Bermudas hanging in it. It was actually quite clean.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more!
Old 23-05-2017, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Sis thanks for your updates.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Samster

Finally the van stopped & the back door unlocked. We were ordered by the fat guy to step out of the van & what I saw was a thick forestation out of no where with a large water catchment area. There were some man made tent around. This is like a place of 1920s village to us.

I saw no one around as they seem to be more interested in Max than me. I was told to squad beside the van as the 2 guys dragged Max & pushed him into the water. Then they both removed their clothes & jump into the water too. Poor Max was crying like a baby as he was forced to give blowjob again by the tough guy while the fat guy was stroking Max cock in the water.

I watched in disgust but was afraid as well as I'm naked & now in the mercy of 2 guys who seems to have favour in my Boyfriend than me. I tried to run but give up the idea as I did not know where am I & I had never been to this part of Singapore ever.

I watched as they took turn to had anal sex with Max in the water & they will hit Max whenever he disobey them. When finally the 2 guys had enough of Max, they walked to me. I was so afraid in my heart I'm gonna be raped but no. They did not even look at me but instead the fat guy took out a shaver & a spray can from the front of the van & wanted me to shave for him.

I was scared and shock as I watched how they raped my Boyfriend & now upon hearing what the fat guy told me to do, I obeyed his order & follow his instruction & applied some foam on the fat guy pubic area & shave carefully for him. The fat guy little prick had some precum leaking but I continues car fully to have his Pubic hair. Never imagine I did such a thing in the wild.

I done it quite quickly as the fat guy had not much pubic hair while Max sat on the lap of the tough guy & he was stroking Max cock watching me shaving for the fat guy. As soon as I'm done, I was told to shave for Max & the tough guy. Max had bruises on his face as he shivered while the tough guy sodomized him as I shave for them both while they seated in the back of van.

As I done with them both, they walked to the water to wash up & I was told by the fat guy to take pictures of them having anal sex with Max again. I did as told as both guys raped Max's anal so badly that I saw blood in the water & Max was crying thruout.

As last, both guy were satisfied with their lust & we were given back our clothing without our underwears & bra. Both guys took pictures of our identity cards & we were warned not to tell anyone or they will killed us. Seriously that what the 2 guys told us & we were let off not too far from Max's place.

Max Father was shocked to see both of our plight as after finding out what happened to the both of us. I was shocked as he did not wants us to tell anyone about it & he will settle it in his own way. I was puzzled at first why we did not call the police but It was then I realised Max Father was reluctant to let anyone know as he will be disgraced but what he done after that as I saw with my own eyes taking revenge was cruel. Will share more.
Old 23-05-2017, 09:53 PM
Samster

Both Max & I were given medical treatment by 4 Doctors & Nurses at Max house. Uncle Alan was on his phone all the while as he comforted Max & me & insisted I stay at his place for a few more days. Since no one cares about me, I was happy to stay at Max place with Uncle Alan consent.

Max house phone rang the third day after the incident happened. It was the same 2 guys who called Max & wanted Max to bring money to meet them some place near Sembawang. Max was crying upon hearing the phone calls & Uncle Alan was alerted. Uncle Alan promised Max he will settle those 2 guys but Max has to go with him & a few "Friend" to identify the 2 guys.

That night, 8 tough looking guys were at Max place & Uncle Alan drove Max & I to the meeting point with the 8 guys in another 3 cars that follows. The meeting point was quite secluded as we were there & the van with the 2 guys were already there waiting. They tried to drive off with their van as soon as they saw Uncle Alan walked out the car with us but was too late. The other 3 cars had blocked the road & the 8 guys walked out of the cars with Golf club on their hands.

The 2 guys that assaulted us tried to lock themselves in the van as they had nowhere to run since blocked by Uncle Alan friends as I watched in horror they hit the mirrors of the van with the Golf club till the windows shattered & the van door was forced opened.

Max & I watched in horror as we saw Uncle Alan Friends hit the face of the 2 guys with the Golf club as both were on their knees pleadings & crying. Uncle Alan was watching & demanded the camera. They found the camera in the van & instantly Uncle Alan smashed the camera with the Golf club. The 2 guys were tied & brought to the cars while Uncle Alan Friend drove off with the shattered van as we followed in Uncle Alan cars.

We drove into the forestation & stop exactly where Max was assaulted at the forestation near to the reservoirs. It was dark but the place was brightly lit up by the cars & van. Max & I walked out of the car with Uncle Alan as we confirmed it was the guys who sexually assaulted us & took our nude pictures.

The 2 guys were crying & begging as blood were all over their faces. The fat guy who raped me had lost his few front teeth after being hit by the Golf club. The tough guy was worst as I think he lost his whole row of teeth with swollen lips & he couldn't opened his eyes as they were too swollen after being hit by Uncle Alan Friends.

Uncle Alan told his friends to tie the 2 guys on the tree as he took off his socks & stuffed them into their mouth. Then he took of some honeys from his Friend's car & put it on the 2 guys. The 2 guys were moaning in horror as Max & I too watched in horror. But that's not the end, what next was even gross.

Uncle Alan put some honey on the handle of a Golf club. Then he instructed his friends to each hole the tough guy legs apart. The tough guy watched in horror & he was being lifted up from his legs as both his legs were forced opened widely. Uncle Alan stroking the Golf club handle at his arse hole & with a sudden force, Uncle Alan pushes the Golf club into the tough guy anus.

Can't hear the tough guy screaming as he couldn't talk but from his facial expression, he's terribly in pain. Uncle Alan uses the Golf club and pushes in & out simulating anal sex with the tough guys while everybody watched. After a while, Uncle Alan took a second Golf club & he was smiling at the fat guy.

The fat guy struggled but in vain as Uncle Alan friends lifted his both legs up as Uncle Alan forced the Golf club into the fat guy arse. Quietly Max & I watched in horror as Uncle Alan raped the 2 guys with the Golf club. I can see they were bleedings from the anal just like how they rape Max.

After a good 10 mins of being raped by the Golf club, Uncle Alan pulled out the Golf club from both of their arse & washed it in the reservoir while his Friends tied the both guys legs tightly but wide open apart. Then Uncle took more honey & pour on their lower part of bodies. I can see clearly their cocks & butt even legs & thigh were covered by honey. Then everybody went back to the cars & watched.

We did not wait for too long, as the ants started to bite on both guys. I saw them struggled on the tree especially the ants attacked their lower body. It was really cruel & watching for at least 30-40 mins, Uncle Alan took out a camera & took some close shots of the 2 guys who were crying & begging or more like moaning for mercy. I look in horror as the ants bites the cock of the fat guys & it was getting swollen. I could not recognise the tough guy already as his face was so swollen & the ants almost covered his arse hole. So gross as I hid in the car do not want to look anymore.

Finally, they released the 2 guys who immediately jumped into the water to washed themselves. Uncle Alan friends uses the gold club & damaged the van headlights before driving off.

Max & I sat quietly in the car with Uncle Alan as we drove back home. Max started to distance himself away from me since the incident but Uncle Alan & I were clicking on well. Will share more.
Old 23-05-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Always2dollar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS
Old 24-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Great updates sis, shall wait for more updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1