The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
itchybackside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitchybackside deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Unusual past sexual exploits to share

Waiting patiently for next update .
Old 02-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Rezphys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itchybackside View Post
Waiting patiently for next update .
Waiting too
Old 02-05-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 15
singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Paul brought some good wine to my place that evening, I dressed up Mike with my clothing. Mike had quite feminine looks as I help to wax his leg, armpit and even shaved his pubic hair. It was extremely funny as Mike sat on the toilet bowl naked with his legs widely spread while I shave him.

Mike has quite a huge tool hanging there but just cannot get hard for me. What a waste! And I had to squat so to shave him. But was happy as I dressed him just like me when Paul walks on to my house.

At first, Paul was not happy with me dressing up another man and even to spend the evening with us. But Paul changes his mind when we had a wonderful time the following evening.

It's all started as we had pizza for dinner and the 3 of us chat almost anything. Mike was trying his best to impress Paul & somehow it's works. Paul was getting more open with Mike and I felt neglected. But I can smell the horniest feels in the air as Paul was glazing Mike & me. Mike & I was wearing a sleeveless yellow jump suit I bought years ago. Only clothes I bought in pairs as I intended to wear it for a new year party & one for a new year present for my lesartner but never had a chance.

So finally I had a chance to fit Mike with it and me wearing the same as well.
As we chat, I spoke to Paul that I would love to make love with him in front of Mike. Paul did not resist after much drinks as we three sat on the sofa.

I crawled towards Paul, kneel between his legs as I slowly unzip his jean while Mike watching us. I unbuckle Paul belt and pull off his lean slowly to his knee. Paul was wearing a white thong I bought for him last month. It was actually mine but I wanted Paul to wear it just for fun. But Paul seems to like it & have being wearing it often. Guess gonna buy him a dozen for his coming birthday in June.

I can see Mike watching in lust as I gently massage Paul big bulge, even bigger & longer than Mike. Soon Paul was pushing my head down between his legs as I swallow Paul little Brother in my mouth.

I can hear Paul moaning as I licked and sucked him well in front of Mike. Mike hands went underneath as he sat on the sofa stroking his manhood while watching me giving Paul a good blow.

As I was giving Paul deepthroat for a while, I waved to Mike to come to us and he happily walked to us with his big cock almost piercing out of my jumpsuit. Paul was no bothered as he was completely relaxing on the sofa with me suckling him well. When Mike was beside me kneeling as well admiring Paul's big 8 inch cock. I stood up and stripped Paul completely.

Paul's tanned, sporty and muscular body was beautiful for a man as I pressed Mike's head between Paul legs. No reject from Paul as Mike took in Paul's cock. I started to remove Mike & my clothes & we three were all naked now as I watched Mike blowing my bf.

I sat beside Paul as he grabbed me to his left and started to fondle my body while he pressed Mike head on his right between his legs. It was quite interesting for me as this is the first time I see a man suckling on another man on real.

Paul was kissing me & his hands slide between my legs fingering me as I put my right leg on Mike's shoulder. Mike continues to suck Paul for quite while when Paul cannot take it anymore as he grab his cock and wanted me to sit on him. Happily I opened up my legs, sit on top of Paul and he pushes his big rod in me as I rode Paul.

Mike did not stop as he licked Paul cock and ass and even my pussy while I rode on Mike. It was so sensational that I cum so much that Mike was actually drinking the cunt juice flowing from me and Paul intercourse.

Paul, Mike & I lasted quite a while when I whispered to Paul that I want to see him had sex with Mike. Paul nod his head as I stood up and held Mike up to sit beside me but with his nice ass facing Paul.

Paul took a condom out from his wallet on the floor and capped himself. I opened Mike's ass and licked it wet with my tongue. Holding on Mike's ass Wife opened, Paul pushed in his cock as Mike screamed in lust. Paul grabbed Mike's waist as he had anal sex with Mike while i watched.

I was enjoying the lovely gay scene first time in my life as two hunks making love in front of my eyes. I actually took a few pictures just for my own and we had a crazy night as Mike & I fought to had sex with Paul. We 3 spent the night in my room on my bed. No sex between mike & myself although we did fondle each other bodies and even french but it's just merely enhancing and seducing Paul.

Poor Paul was squeezed dried by Mike & myself as Paul cums 4 times as we make love for almost 7 hours. It was crazy as we ended the session with Mike & Paul shaves for me on the bed with a towel. It was pretty fun but Paul still prefer to keep his hairy & manly pubic hairs. But who cares now as Mike & I has become Paul's little pets for sex. I just love Paul & Mike.
Old 02-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mercysider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis
Old 03-05-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
Clumpot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis please continue!
Old 03-05-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
rottenday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping and support
Old 03-05-2017, 09:58 PM
Samster

singlegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to beholdsinglegal is a splendid one to behold

Just had a dinner session with my BF, Paul & Mike & Mike's Boyfriend, John
Pretty stout guy, standing at 190cm tall. Mixed Chinese & Eurasian. We had a wonderful dinner & some light drinks at Robertson Quay. And now heading to my place for some wines.

Looking at all 3 guys, very nice looking, gorgeous. 2 hunks and Mike the little sissy but still look fabulous! As for me, lots of envious eyes glaring at me & my 3 partners although Mike is obvious not straight with his feminine body language. Wonder what will happens with these 3 guys later al my place. Hope I'm not getting banged by then but how I wished.

Will share more.....
Old 03-05-2017, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GoodBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenday View Post
Camping and support
Same here too
Old 03-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GoodBurger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenday View Post
Camping and support
Same here too
Old 03-05-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
GalacTikus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodBurger View Post
Same here too
Same here also
Old 06-05-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

We had a few rounds of drinks where we started to get tipsy at my place. Paul was hugging me as I sat on his lap on the sofa. Our conversation with Mike & John went well but I was getting horny when I saw Mike was slipping his hand into John's jean caressing his little bulge right in front of our eyes. John was blushing and Paul breathing gets heavier as I was fully arouse by the sight of a man stroking another man.

Next moment I felt Paul's hand naughtily fondling my butt & I returned his favour by moving my ass rubbing his cock. Although Paul is wearing jean but I can still feel him getting hard slowly as I rub him with my ass. I placed my hand on John lap as he was sitting just next to me and I lightly squeezed his inner thigh.

As the only girl in the house, I stood up voluntarily removed my top. I sat on Paul laps as he pulled my skirt down. I grab John's hair and pushed his head to my breast as he did not hesitate and took my right nipple in his mouth. Mike make use of this opportunity of me deducing his bf as he unzip John Jean and pull it down to his knee. Then a split second, he squad down and took out John hard cock and put it in his mouth.

I can hear the moan coming from John as he sucked my right nipple even harder while Paul was sucking on my left nipple. I was moaning and even wet myself as it was so good to have 2 men sucking on my breast at the same time. Coincidentally both John & Paul hands were fighting to slipped into my panties and get between my legs. I can feels both hands between my legs fighting to finger me. As I moaned, both guys manage to slip their fingers into me al most together at the same time as I screamed in pain but like it as I felt I'm being abused. Both guys was completely arouse by my screaming as they torn my panties, threw it aside and now John was forcing his fingers into my ass anal fuck my ass while Paul fingers slip in my pussy fingering me fast.

I was so wet that I moaned in pain and ecstasy as I was being fingered by 2 men. The fingering did not last long as I struggled to break free from the 2 guys, Paul grabbed me on top of him as he sat on the sofa while I was lifted up and spread my leg and ride on top of Paul's fully erected cock. Paul's cock went deep into my pussy as Paul spread my legs as wide as I could as John was holding on to his cock and trying to push into my ass. I shake my head vigorously as I was quite hard to struggle being sandwiched my 2 men. Mike grabbed his cock and squat beside me as he pushes his cock into Paul mouth.

Paul was taken by surprise but he took Mike cock into his mouth graciously as I watched in surprise Paul was sucking on another man cock which I will never expect with the ego and tough stance from Paul. But I was soon met with sharp pain as John's cock found his way into my ass and I am now filled with 2 big cocks into my pussy and ass. Iam being fuck by John & Paul front and back completely sandwiched by them.

I screamed and moaned enjoying being raped and anal at the same time by Paul & John while watching Paul sucking Mike cock right beside me. Both Paul, Mike & John almost cum together at the same time. Paul cum in my pussy while John cum in my ass as Mike cum in Paul mouth. It was messy yet I was completely wasted by them.

Mike afterwhich requested all 4 of us to bath together as he voluntarily carried me to the bathroom as John & Paul follows. Hot water showers on 4 of us as we squeezed in the bathroom. I was frenching John at my front as Paul was hugging me from behind. Mike was beside me kissing John's neck while his left hand stroking John cock and his right hand stroking on Paul cock. I naughtily catch hold of Mike cock and stroke it hard even though I knew he prefer another man stroking him instead of me but still I wanked his cock so well that he was moaning just like a little girl.

John took this opportunity as he spreads my legs wide and pushed Mike hand off his cock as he pushed his cock in me while we were all standing. I moaned in comfort as it was just great to have John cock in me but I paid my price for neglecting Paul. Paul applied some body foam on my ass and he pushes it hard into my ass without warning. In less than an hour, my pussy and anal were being raped part by John & Paul together again. I was screaming in pain but contradictingly moaned in pleasure as well. The feelings were so awesome.

Poor Mike was left alone with me wanking for him instead in the bathroom.

All 4 slept on my bed till noon the next next. I remembered clearly I woke up with a soaring ass and pussy. John & Mike left the house in the late afternoon that day promising to arrange more of the crazy session we had the night before. I pinched Mike ass as I teased him his gonna lost his bf to me as he jumped in anger. Paul left soon after cleaning my house and kiss me on my cheek telling me he has the craziest gf in the world before leaving me alone in my house as I dozed off with my soaring ass and pussy.
Old 06-05-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Grandco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update sis.
Got hard imagine you being fucked in both holes!
Old 06-05-2017, 11:18 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, camping for more
Old 06-05-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Dutchies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the update
Old 06-05-2017, 05:35 PM